Brit/pol/ - William Ulsterman Edition

>I shall judge whether it is nice to meet (You) Mrs Binfield
youtu.be/qEsFtiruIok

-------------

Russia’s main gas pipeline to Europe stops supplies
>Westbound gas flows from Russia to Germany via the Yamal-Europe pipeline stopped on Thursday, while bids remained for supplies in both directions, according to data tracked by the pipeline operator Gascade.
>According to the operator, westbound gas supplies had been mostly at about 17.5 million kWh/h at Mallnow metering point for some 10 hours before the stoppage.
>The data also showed preliminary bids of 6.4 million kWh/h for the next 24 hours for westbound supplies, with bids for eastbound flows of 6.1 million kWh/h.
>Gazprom said on Thursday it was shipping gas to Europe via Ukraine in line with customers’ requests.
rt.com/business/551150-russia-gas-supplies-europe-stop/

>Putin says Russians and Ukrainians are 'one people' as he praises Russian soldiers as 'real heroes'
>Russia's Vladimir Putin is speaking live now, where he is praising his soldiers as "real heroes".
>He announces a posthumous award to a fallen Russian soldier who he says "blew himself up" with a grenade to avoid being captured.
>Mr Putin says Ukrainians and Russians are "one people" but that Ukrainians are "threatened and brainwashed".
news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-war-latest-news-putin-kherson-kyiv-kharkiv-invasion-live-updates-12541713

Attached: Ulsterman.png (470x539, 326.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAPCt50jSrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Omnpu8mzX4c
old.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/t6006i/jewellers_gets_ram_raided_in_birmingham/
youtube.com/watch?v=3IP24j78FaU
mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/transgender-swimmer-lia-thomas-usa-26381332
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>using the same news
Low energy desu

Apolagise for supporting brexit

Attached: 1646166025534.jpg (640x632, 107.43K)

I'm jetlagged

Attached: Travel.jpg (668x900, 55.89K)

Attached: become ungovernable 2 alt jpg.jpg (540x540, 40.1K)

a peaceful and legitimate request

>Apolagise
Not a word
Get the fuck out of my dictionary you little nigger

You can take one to the Ukraine with you, who do you pick?

Attached: 4A8BDBC5-0939-4985-849A-E09830EC9D20.jpg (749x500, 147.52K)

Brit/pol/ stands with the good people of Ukraine against Russia. Ignore paid Putin shills and bots.

Been anywhere nice?

Attached: 1646053562507.jpg (582x372, 56.13K)

Attached: FM4JmvAXEAUpoNg.png (800x768, 221.96K)

You ever heard of a Great Pacific Octopus? They're great, wildly intelligent, super creative, and just all round cool animals. But because of their intelligence, they get caught, placed in a barrel, then shipped around the world to aquariums so people can press their noses against the glass and gawp at the animal in its tiny tank, they'll lose interest in the next 5 minutes and wont think twice about it. The Octopus will generally only live for 4 or 5 years, as it slowly dies the skin on its head will peel off, revealing the white flesh underneath. It will be unsightly, unshowable, and the staff will put a chemical in the water which removes the oxygen and suffocates the animal, putting into a coma and then euthanising it. Another one will be shipped in, in less than a week, in yet another barrel

The human shield I can literally pick up
Don't want some spastic trying to feed me on cow shit

Hes a general already

Attached: 1646246998078.png (225x300, 107.99K)

God I hate that woman

Execute those who dare to work in aquariums .

>pick
ice pick

Attached: 1616752683887.jpg (1920x1080, 255.13K)

She doesn't think about you at all

Attached: skynews-liz-truss-moscow-lavrov_5668506.jpg (768x432, 31.71K)

I saw a seal earlier :)

Away to pick up gf from the train station

Mission successful in that i'm not blackout
adios lads have a good evening

She doesn’t think about much at all

Attached: BA269DC8-FD1A-4499-AD7E-BA0F03127BAF.png (1024x768, 288.67K)

Jesus Christ bongs talk like fucking retarded nigger homos

>“… which is a sort of a vacuum bomb, which to be fair the US has used before in Afghanistan but the idea of it being used in Europe is stomach churning”
>It probably isn't good for the future multiculturalism at the mask slips so easily at stuff like this. I mean you have to assume that ethnic minorities in United Kingdom are very stupid or very credulous (they are neither and discern the cynicism).

Might have beanz.

Nice

True

Attached: 2238.jpg (930x558, 28.45K)

You just envy my pizza

Steak, peas, mash, peppercorn sauce for din dins

Attached: 1610395141776.jpg (1732x2048, 136.25K)

political ramification of war in europe? will it trigger the defence mechanism in the western brain and start the move away from liberalism. liberalism is incompatible with war.

That sounds delicious
You're making me hungry

I did vote remain, not out of love for the EU, out of sheer disolusionment of the clusterfuck running the country and dread of what a cack handed job of Brexit they'd do given half the chance,

Hyperinflation
Revolution
Guillotines
And eventually world peace

ALSO, If (IF******) Ukraine wins, whats going to happen to all these heavily armed "right wing" militas

Is RT, Info Wars tier now?

yeah yeah

it's all a game for these halfwit politicians,

I so wish they had to be the first to enter any conflict zone, they might be a bit less eager for war.

1 slice of cold toast with proper butter and mild cheddar cheese on

Attached: 1556917225324.png (783x711, 128.27K)

Best reason
We took back control of our borders and gave it to a Patel

Attached: oz7qfa22pmg81.jpg (1200x1818, 237.27K)

mask check

Attached: FM7fVPaWUAEgwp5.jpg (1169x2233, 165.84K)

>it's all a game for these halfwit politicians,
A crisis is an opportunity to profit for them

ate barrels
ate chemicals
luv me oxygen
simple as

Attached: OctoNorf.png (800x690, 172.52K)

lemme guess your white

you are a few weeks too late mate nobody cares about covid anymore loool

I wish I had attended Hogwarts.

I pick the peck

the Ukrainian army's problem is that command is given to those with the ideological merit, not the military skill and acumen,

it's a bit like the Tory party, eager idiots get pushed to the front, sensible people get pushed to the back,

Just wish I was young again t b h

is she related to Philomena Cunk?

youtube.com/watch?v=UAPCt50jSrQ

>Sir Gavin Williamson
Can you feel the seethe?

Attached: Absolutely Gavage.jpg (615x345, 33.14K)

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Omnpu8mzX4c

was a great thing for boarding school intakes

Anybody here been gangstalked? Or had glowies follow you IRL?

how do you explain azov's importance then?
not exactly a politically expedient ideology kek
or are you speaking more on an individual level

Cunk on Russia?

I must have missed that episode

SF Chicken, chips, onion rings n 'slaw.

Now to have a big fat spliff and play more Elden ring and have a few beers.

you are a cuck

Waifu made burgers and potatoes wedges she does in the air fryer, they’re so crispy

Delish

Attached: 8A42A484-BA8A-4F85-AF48-8306E7541916.png (450x405, 118.83K)

Openreach van is always messing with the box at the end of my street which seems a bit suspicious

This country sucks. I wanna go back home.

no but i had a bloke come up to me for no reason and tell me the gates of hell are darker than the void of space once.. he said some other shit like id have to abandon my friends to move forward in life.
it was like god himself came down to fucking gaslight me

Your dad and his mate with the tache followed me into the train station bogs once.

we are raising foreign legions to go fight in the new Operation Barbarossa and openly supporting the Azov Battalion,

what gives you the idea we are a liberal society?

the glorification of poofters?

Same. I wish I could go back to being about twelve years old, on a night like this when it gets dark early and there's rain coming down. Just to spend a peaceful night alone in my room playing Lego, listening to music, maybe watching an episode of The Simpsons or something, or reading a book. So much of it is internal. Feeling at ease with yourself, guiltless, innocent, full of wonder and natural enthusiasm, curious, willing to believe if not convinced of the fact that life is only going to get better. Warm. Comfortable. Growing so much day by day.

Strong possibility

Based

Attached: norf the sign door.jpg (1024x490, 73.67K)

This.

>what gives you the idea we are a liberal society?
>the glorification of poofters?
yes, and a few other things

No flights to Mombassa atm?

Kek

The virgin Russian Muslim fears the British murder fag

Attached: 1646335984626m.jpg (987x1024, 158.63K)

Are you an inbred like everyone else here? Wouldn't surprise me.
No its actually no flights back to Perth WA.

there's like 9 cunts in the azov battalion and not all of them are natsoc, people here make it out as if half the ukrainian army is in this one unit

voting Brexit was like handing a hand grenade to a monkey,

did you cheer when Boris invited 3 million Hong Kongers here?

(Captcha ANGGR)

birmingham

old.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/t6006i/jewellers_gets_ram_raided_in_birmingham/

youtube.com/watch?v=3IP24j78FaU

>BY YER AKSHUNS NOT YER UMTEE WURDS
hard to believe northern ireland is real sometimes

that's not true. there are (were?) a few hundred iirc. and yeah, their beliefs ranged. not all of them were natsoc. but there are other right wing groups its not just azov and they are all heavily armed now

God, bri ish culture is so dogshit.

heads they win, tails we all lose.

MUSSUS BUNFIELD
> MUSSUS BUNFIELD
MUSSUS BUNFIELD
> MUSSUS BUNFIELD
MUSSUS BUNFIELD
> MUSSUS BUNFIELD
MUSSUS BUNFIELD
> MUSSUS BUNFIELD
MUSSUS BUNFIELD
> MUSSUS BUNFIELD
MUSSUS BUNFIELD
> MUSSUS BUNFIELD
MUSSUS BUNFIELD
> MUSSUS BUNFIELD
MUSSUS BUNFIELD
> MUSSUS BUNFIELD

>mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/transgender-swimmer-lia-thomas-usa-26381332
>Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas pushes back against critics - “I belong on the women’s team”

Bruh

Attached: 0_NCAA-Swimming-Ivy-League-Swimming-Championship-Finals.jpg (615x410, 39.63K)

I HAVE MADE A LEGITMATE REQUEAST

i wonder how they were giving guns out to the civs, was there any paperwork to fill out or anything? i can imagine a lot of bad cunts getting guns for all the wrong reaons

Ulster is Irish
Protestants are not real Ulstermen
And it's spelt Derry

I’ve had a guy pull up to the side of my house and he was just sat there looking at my satellite dish and on his phone. I approached him and he literally sped off. At first I thought he was casing the joint for a burglary but he didn’t look like the type. He looked like a glowie. I volunteer at a food bank and the new driver was/is an undercover police officer and he’s “retired.” There’s been loads of weird stuff I just tried to shrug off. I just don’t know why glowies would be interested in me? Unless it’s just a cruel experiment to see if I snap or an hero.

>Field of the Cloth of Gold
>Henry VIII of England and King Francis I of France organise a lavish summit in France
>Music, Food etc
>Both kings partake in tournaments
>Main sporting event contest is wrestling
>English and French get their celtoids to wrestle (Cornish and Bretons)
>Inbredbowl 1520
We should do this again, just missed the 500th anniversary though

Attached: Field-of-Cloth-of-Gold.jpg (1319x638, 463.1K)

two out of three incorrect statements

>get his reg
>literally gets it
Pretty funny desu

fuck knows. you could never do that here though