Remember when i said to watch iran?

twitter.com/GLNoronha/status/1499442091776258051?s=20&t=1pFa11H-KF64_s-Zo4P7qA

Attached: IranRussia.png (531x687, 252.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-favors-banning-russian-oil-imports-united-states
wsj.com/articles/u-n-report-shows-iran-has-almost-enough-highly-enriched-uranium-for-a-nuclear-bomb-11646316141
jpost.com/breaking-news/article-699232
newsweek.com/china-warships-detected-near-taiwan-after-us-navy-strait-transit-1684439
reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/taiwan-honours-former-top-us-diplomat-pompeo-china-calls-him-liar-2022-03-03/
youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU
twitter.com/SilvermanJacob/status/1496300636161421321?s=20&t=d7eLVjjzLaTPsCueZtyxlQ
wyden.senate.gov/news/press-releases/wyden-and-heinrich-newly-declassified-documents-reveal-previously-secret-cia-bulk-collection-problems-with-cia-handling-of-americans-information
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363768850
twitter.com/AnonBabble

another one of my threads connecting to others

>causalities up to 5000
>losses of tanks and APCs are at minimum around 200 units
>losses of aircraft and helicopters are easily in the dozens if not hundreds already
>no major cities captured
>no ability to hold ground outside of Russian separatist strongholds
>no ability to directly counter Western gifted ATGM, or SAM systems.
>convoys keep running out of fuel and getting lost
>economy is in the toilet with the ruble trading for 1/100 of the USD and no international trading partners outside of a pissed off china
>putler himself is sealed up in an undisclosed location dick cheney style due to the huge amounts of protests and rumors of assassination plots against him

It's unequivocally over for Kremlin shills and russiaboos. This war will lead to the total collapse and fragmentation of Russia and will cement the domination of western globohomo for centuries to come.

Any other media headlines you feel you must regurgitate? Any other lies you want to shove or is that it?

what mutt will do against it

Remember when i said to listen to bidens speech on SOTU? Mentioned Iranians?

a little slip or code?

foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-favors-banning-russian-oil-imports-united-states
remember Nancy?

You honestly believe that old faggot has the mental capacity to read and think simultaneously? Let alone actually having the knowledge about what's truthfully going on? Give me a break.

wsj.com/articles/u-n-report-shows-iran-has-almost-enough-highly-enriched-uranium-for-a-nuclear-bomb-11646316141
were you warned enough yet?

ok user, spill
what is this new development?

a nice little deal
jpost.com/breaking-news/article-699232

Europe was trying to make peace with Iran so Iran could also be a supplier of gas to Europe and trump came in and smeared shit all over everything and forced Europe to abandon the deal using sanctions

newsweek.com/china-warships-detected-near-taiwan-after-us-navy-strait-transit-1684439
reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/taiwan-honours-former-top-us-diplomat-pompeo-china-calls-him-liar-2022-03-03/
What happened during the outages? on the same day he visited?

are we getting a gold backed digital ruble senpai?

are the BRIC's going for multi reserve world currencies?

No, but I watched it anyway and enjoyed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

Attached: flockofseagulls.jpg (480x360, 17.42K)

Iran having "nukes" is a story I've heard for YEARS.
This & is a farce.
However, what does this mean?

New system to take over SWIFT
remember that CIA report earlier this year?
twitter.com/SilvermanJacob/status/1496300636161421321?s=20&t=d7eLVjjzLaTPsCueZtyxlQ
wyden.senate.gov/news/press-releases/wyden-and-heinrich-newly-declassified-documents-reveal-previously-secret-cia-bulk-collection-problems-with-cia-handling-of-americans-information
very much memory holed wonder why

Attached: 22356800.png (1695x238, 32.99K)

just tell me what's happening user, i'm too busy to look into this

Shitstorm incoming as said in original thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363768850

Please summarize in one sentence without being vague

Yes the Ruskies are losing and it's over. Yet they have control of multiple cities and continue to make progress in Ukraine.

Go back to buying Ukie war bonds

I have already given you everything to know and proved it to be true
>SOTU Biden speech pay attention
>Nancy = Cancelling oil pipelines
>Feinstein = another husband put to death to not talk
Cyberattacks will be next

Is the middle east going to go nuclear?

I have said to make a Thread on news of everything not just on one subject
You are all missing so much that goes right past you due to the shills having you fight eachother

So you think the cyber attacks might last for a month or more, in which case complete military control over the population centers will be needed. Are you thinking we might have martial law for a good few months?

Oh no! How dare these 3 sovereign countries make a deal without letting American politicians and people in on it! Who do they think they are!?!!?!?!?!?! LITERALLY FUCKING HITLER!!!!!!