And that’s a good thing

And that’s a good thing.

Attached: 081A559A-FD35-4C78-8CD3-5533DBB9A00C.jpg (827x793, 152.52K)

HE is not wrong
The right is too dumb to know it should be only white

Attached: cdrfvtygbhnujmk.png (1570x765, 1.98M)

>Glowie supports a neocon
How is this news?

I met Mitt Romney. He was nice.

Attached: 1553025008149.jpg (711x698, 106.49K)

Kill yourself. Sage.

>Mitt Romney
lol delusional

It is a good thing.
More sandniggers will die in the US search for more oil.

he really doesn't want to pay that lawsuit money huh

Richard sphincter is just a grifter, he the entire reason for this alt right nonsense and the Nazi propaganda that goes with it, he should be bludgeoned to death with a horse cock dildo.

Attached: 1624539331457.jpg (638x617, 61.38K)

i'd vote for AOC before Romney.
Glad my state is now a battleground so my vote actually matters.

Why do people treat these nobodies like they know everything.

Attached: 01-10-2021 23-47-50.jpg (398x151, 20.35K)

Richard Spencer is a literal retard who has failed at everything he does.

analysis =/= endorsement

If you want to be lied to and only told what you want to hear listen to StyxenHannity or any other Trump shill on GOP payroll via dark patreon gibs kek.

Mitt Romney? The man who only survives each election because his religious cult votes for him? Is the political future of the right?

Ah ha ha. Someone got their biden crack pipe.

I'll never forget this cringy faggot doing the Roman salute and associating it with Trump right after the election. Right as the media needed a Nazi boogeyman. Quite convenient.

>my vote actually matters.
Do we tell him?

If you didn't already know this guy was a fed, now's the time to come clean.

Spenser has no more insight into whats going on than your next-door neighbor or co-worker.

Attached: 1637483467994.png (292x292, 86.83K)

This faggot is SO desperate to retain his relevancy. Problem is, he never was relevant. Stop posting this glownigger's totally retarded "hot takes."

stop posting this delusional faggot.

sage

>Thats right. Dont call it a comeback. Ive been here for years!

Attached: highpockets.jpg (885x1322, 159.88K)

when did he ever say he supports Romney, you cretin?
his point is that in times of war and global uncertainty, radical politics tend to do worse as people look for stability and "sensible" politicians.

>Federal agent supports a neocon globalist
who could've seen that coming? Especially after he told everyone to vote for Joe, because Joe "Let 'Em All In, Fuck White Men!" is good for the White Ethnostate am i right fellow nazis?

I hate this glowie so much it's unreal

quit posting this retard.

all fields

I mean just read this. Centrist domination.

Yes because in times of war the center always wins. What a braindead take ffs

STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS NIGGER'S SHIT HERE
HE'S FUCKING RETARDED AND HE'S NOT RIGHT WING IN THE SLIGHTEST AND HASN'T BEEN FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS

>low iq
let me guess, the study doesnt say anything about iq just 'education level' because not getting 100k debt for toilet paper is big dumbdumb.

Glow nigger with a jew wife says something on Twitter. user posts it as a great revelation.
Bros I am so fucking tired.

>Is the political future of the right?

The evangelical right has decided every republican election in my lifetime including Trump. Mormonism has hindered Mittens just barely out of already being prez or would of already been so. Don't believe that can't change. Mormons have proven itself strong enough to keep gay marriage out of California. There was riots in the Castro even. That was the Mormons not the Christians that did that.

>google prop 8 in 2008

God I hate this glowie fucking cunt.