WIFE WILL NOT STOP PUTTING THE HEATING ON!

Our gas prices have quadrupled here recently too. I'm dreading how much the next fucking bill will be. She's pumping the central heating night and day, every time i turn it off 20 mins later she's turned it up full blast again or asking me can she put it back on because she's cold.

How to keep your utility bills low with a woman in the house?

Attached: 62172af44d9da.jpg (725x543, 57.47K)

>I don't want to work and pay my bills I just want to whine on /pol about women.
Grow up!

>Gas to heat home.
Stoneage confirmed

beat her up

Simply add more clothing, it's free. Cold climates are neat like that.

Eat more beans if she likes gas so much

It took years to domesticate mine, but you have to be firm and ignore the constant bitching, crying and emotional abuse.
Allocate a quota and make her wear warm clothes, like button down shirts on top and socks. Especially proper fucking socks, not that gay ass shit women wear. Most of the heat escapes through the legs and arms.
Not being a fatass couch potato and doing exercises from time to time helps too.

Install a smart thermostat.
You can lock it down or change it back remotely when she turns it up.

Let me open my Quaran to see what the solution to your problem is...
>the solution is beatings

And make her COOK and BAKE.
If she wants to stay near a warm fire, then the stove it is.

M8 how have you not got a wood burner? You can literally just go to the woods with an axe and get a weeks worth in an afternoon and then stick it in the car and bring it home and heat your whole house. It's literally free heating.

T. Rural Suffolk user

>Use fresh wood in a wood burner
Idiot

>1 post by this ID.

make her jog around the house
>checks flag
well, maybe not.
tell her its in sympathy wiv Ukraine, like clapping for the NHS.
women like shit like that.

Just put shirt and blankets on or get a battery. My heating was broken for 3 winters and I were okay

>my wife is in control of the heating
>I'm worried about the bill
It's your own fucking fault for letting a woman take the reigns. My wife will ask if it's okay to put on the heating, and will never touch it unless I've given her the go ahead. If your woman is going around doing whatever she pleases in your house you've lost your manhood. There are some things I've allowed my wife to have some control over, like laundry and ironing. She sticks to a routine like clockwork in that regard and will ask me if it's okay to put on something on late.

I just imagine a woman walking around the house flicking on heating or the television or whatever like she owns the place and is paying for those things... you've lost your balls. Find your balls and don't lose them again and all of these household worries will go away.

So warm her up, you whiny little faggot holy shit

STRAFE

have lots of sex throughout the day, its the cheapest thing you can do you faggot

what temp in freedom units does she have it set?

This, woman in the west have grown WAY to comfortable with being arrogant whores.

I'm not muslem but I'm really starting to agree with them on woman.

fucking a Paddy.
give her one at Christmas, an xtra potato on her birfday, and good is.

Kill your kids, then yourself, boomer.

Wear coats and sweaters inside. Shame you bongs outlawed wood stoves unless you got a weekly license.

>he doesn't know how to turn off the gas mains
NGMI

>getting married
>current year
You already catastrophically fucked up OP, these are just the consequences.
Marry the lass burn the gas

Attached: 5nhb32j6lvp41.png (900x863, 585.37K)

I keep my shit at 63 during the day and 61 at night and I am still getting ass raped by my gas bills

>Tfw never had heating on in 10 years.
It's fookin +12c outside nigger
This shit hole country gets 1 hour of snow per year and 364days of pissing rain

Attached: 1637261385678.gif (382x239, 1.42M)

Lmao my mom NEVER put the heating on for us lot when we were growing up. We'd bitch about it but she wouldn't budge. Now we're all older we don't use the heating either (nor pay huge amounts for our hot water) and we save so fucking much.
Ma, you may have almost frozen us to death in the savage English winters, but our fat bank accounts thank you for it.

Attached: 27e9b4e027a24e1d9c2c16728564cd01.png (670x836, 511.89K)

>1pbtid
slide

Feels good living in a self sufficient country with energy independence. I pay $50 a month in electricity to heat my 3000 square foot house.

>Marry the lass burn the gas
lol

put ponos in vagoo to warm her up you dingbat