Uuuuh, vaxbros? Did we get too cocky?

Uuuuh, vaxbros? Did we get too cocky?

Attached: Capture(2).jpg (496x612, 41.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
gadgets360.com/internet/news/tencent-investment-in-reddit-sparks-free-speech-protests-1992076
gizmodo.com/reddit-banned-in-china-is-reportedly-set-to-land-150-1832375439
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine falling for this

It's on

Attached: 1637921115532.jpg (558x554, 77.77K)

shhhh normalfags now have been ordered to follow the new globohomo thing

Attached: 1646321311842.png (672x671, 82.29K)

Font looks official enough.

Attached: 1635086060521.jpg (625x415, 51.14K)

yes, yes you did. Just look at all these deadly side effects. Thats only page 1 of 8 too.
Saw it coming, never got the jab, feel sad for everyone who fell for the vaxjew.

In the end its common sense though, a rushed vaccine based on highly experimental RNA tech thats never been cleared for humans before is bound to have some serious side effects.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-03 18-51-17.png (1920x1080, 351.46K)

misses a link to a source
othwerwise I see people falling for it

What the FUCK is his problem?

link to full .pdf
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

>Deaths from covid in the UK: 160,000
>Deaths from covid vaccine in the UK: 9

UM EXCUSE ME SWEATY COVID IS OVER. THE WORLD WAS SAVED. NONE OF THIS MATTERS ANYMORE.

hes a 100 years old

>reported deaths
obviously the pharmaindustry is on full damage control to hide the actual impact, ya dum dum bong.

>coping vaxxoid
Lol

RIP student atherrletes (formerly mighty fine)

Ah of course. I'm forgetting the hundreds of thousands of deaths which happened but they're hiding from us so we have no evidence of them. Thanks user.

I'm sorry sweety no refunds, nobody pressured you to take it

Attached: 1638252898214.jpg (1004x557, 108.86K)

>m forgetting the hundreds of thousands of deaths which happened but they're hiding from us so we have no evidence of them.
They did the opposite for the holocaust so yea should be pretty straightforward

sure why dont you keep believing everything the mainstream media tells you without question then, after all theyve never lied to us efore about anything right, right?

desu you deserve your eventual kidney failure for being this much of a drone.

Based
Just Not taking it, HAHAHHAHAHA

Where exactly do you get your info from on this then? Do you just make up what feels right?

lmao
hold onto your pants, here comes the rugpull.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T INSTANTLY BELIEVE WHAT THE TV SAYS lmao

>anti-vaxx parents complain to school
>school posts comic sans warning

This is like the lowest level of scrutiny you have found on the ENTIRE vast depository of human history.

Not hard to swing a school.

Now, if it said this is the school board policy, you'd have something significant.

>where do you get your information from?
>YOU JUST 100% AGREE WITH CNN!!!!! BTFO LOLOLOLOLOL

Not at all. Where do you get your info from exactly?

>Source: Some fan fiction that OP printed up to try to get attention on social media.

Attached: op.jpg (680x709, 57.62K)

Yes.

see
Pfizer got forced to release this document on order of a federal judge yesterday. Also my gf is doing her phd in biotech and i discussed it with her, this shit is serious af.
would help you understand if youd read it.

No. Student athletes dropped dead before covid. Youre just an idiot. There are documentaries on it.

Based and redpilled! You see, the vaccine is a Jewish trick to kill the white race. It has a microchip invented by Bill Gates that will give you heart disease. We oppose the vaccine because it is not based and redpilled.

see

2 nickels? Ten cents?
Gee, gee, what could it be...... gadgets360.com/internet/news/tencent-investment-in-reddit-sparks-free-speech-protests-1992076
gizmodo.com/reddit-banned-in-china-is-reportedly-set-to-land-150-1832375439

Attached: 1627905736817.png (1920x1080, 113.62K)

Most people truly do not care if life's a lie and need media to tell them what to think, how to feel and what viewpoints to adopt as their own.

I see the numbers u pulled out ur arse and raise u one fake news headline
shut the fuck up, you tit

Attached: 1646317264214.png (641x702, 454.46K)

You'll be pleased to hear I have read it. The document reports around 1,000 deaths associated with adverse events from the vaccine, arising from some 200million doses of the vaccine being administered.

That gives the vaccine a 0.0005% death rate (across all ages) which is a significantly safer option than catching covid.

It's the ONS figures.

cope more nigger faggot

public schools use fonts like comic sans for official things all the time because government employees are retards

Wow, looks so real, especially the comic sans

This is how your raid Any Forums? Pathetic.

>take vaccine
>immune system destroyed in 9 months
>die due to shitty ass chink flu because you have no immune protection
>OH MY GOD COVID IS OUT OF CONTROL

Yes. It's perfectly normal for teens/young adults to suddenly drop dead due to mild exertion. When will people stop being so alarmist and just trust the science.