Whites armed with an uncucked religion like Islam would be an unstoppable combination

Whites armed with an uncucked religion like Islam would be an unstoppable combination.

Attached: 3400.jpg (1200x1200, 166.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea, unfortunately you are forced to recite sand scribble for reasons in Islam and have to accept poo skins as your brother.

Islam is the most cucked, degenerate, unproductive religion to ever stain the earth. I hope every slime finds their way under the path of a speeding vehicle.

Have fun raping your sister and daughters Muhammed.

Attached: Capture2233.png (346x358, 83.47K)

>pedoslam

didn't this faggot get killed? they all look the same

>uncucked religion
>names an Abrahamic religion (for non-Semites)
I know this is a slide thread, but please try harder.

Attached: marcus_aurelius.jpg (237x300, 10.97K)

THIS GUYS A MASSIVE FAGGOT WHO SWOONS OVER SOCIAL MEDIA AND LIVES ON TIK TOK

I don't think so. One major achilles heel of white people that's never mentioned is how easily they betray each other.

religion is for retarded npcs who want the government to boss them around whenever possible.

The final redpill?

cute but you forget how religions become cucked

Just like capitalism/communism, religion is a tool, and wether its used for good or bad, depends on the people leading/making the rules. Communism would be better w people like Janus Korwin Mikke, than capitalism or a Nat-Soc structure w George Soros or his ilk.

There is no such thing as a based religion or economy, these are just tools, and their outcome depends on the people using them.

Bred by rape, mutt with low iq and a penchant for goats . Pondlife of human spunk

lol that’s the head of Chechnya retarded gypsy

>Whites armed with an uncucked religion like Islam would be an unstoppable combination.

Above a certain threshold of intelligence, man does not use his excrement as a throwing weapon, and above a slightly higher one, he does not use Islam as his ideology.

Attached: handsome-keanu-reeves-hair.jpg (500x500, 16.92K)

There are white Islamic societies and they are almost as bad as the shitskin ones. Something about the religion makes people want to kill each other and fuck their cousins

How come chechens all seem to shave or trim their mustaches down short? Heavier mustaches would look good, as it is they sort of look amish.

The French unleashed muslims on Italy in WW2. It was a bigger war crime than what we did to the Japs.
Problems like Syphilis from all the mass rapes lasted for many decades.

This guy is such a Chad, the Chechens are growing on me, I hope Putin sends them here as an expeditionary force and lets them loose of California when shtf.

Attached: BFC39D40-F32D-4BDA-B92B-B19F9CEA0913.jpg (934x546, 111.82K)

Yes, join the right force my brothers.

Attached: 1646318826536.gif (577x474, 1.34M)

>This guy is such a Chad, the Chechens are growing on me, I hope Putin sends them here as an expeditionary force and lets them loose of California when shtf.

Attached: theQuranSaysPOLcol.gif (669x810, 142.88K)

dude average Chechen male is 165 cm tall
whatever this mystery meat is it isn't white

Attached: 1640945185341.png (480x627, 31.51K)

Whatever you say so of Abraham

How do they have square masculine faces like the chad meme is it genetic or they live a hard life

Why can't you just be a White Nationalist Christian like your closest uncucked ancestors?

>Actual cuck that couldn't save his empire

why do you think so many shills hate the chechens?
a lot of people have never even heard mention of the "caucus mountains"
usually americans with taco-blood coursing through their veins.

> making a thread about your gay fantasy world
please go outside
please vibe
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: 1634602191458.jpg (432x630, 96.69K)

Chechens look like American truck drivers

>Whites armed with an uncucked religion would be unstoppable
Yes
>Islam
LOL No

Abraham must be removed from history completely