The Russian ambassador said today that Russia never started any wars. Is this true, Any Forums?

The Russian ambassador said today that Russia never started any wars. Is this true, Any Forums?

Attached: td1dc4utw6l81.jpg (640x550, 56.81K)

The war is a psyop

idk, we rebrand alot

Now that's what i call top comedy.

Attached: LMAO.jpg (624x468, 50.46K)

>idk, we retard alot

fixed

Maybe include some details, OP? Fairly sure his message was more than exactly five words

Attached: japwaifu721.jpg (2000x2179, 641.06K)

Russia sees their invasion Ukraine as a justified provocation to aggressive nato expansion up to their borders.

I don't care that you're fixed, dog

It's a meme: "Russia didn't start wars, Russia finish them"

Her words are literally "Let me remind you that Russia never starts wars, she finishes them."

>his
Bro, I know she's not a looker, but she's technically a woman.

Attached: 980x551_1635574475.jpg (980x551, 105.5K)

Kek

We need to RedPill Russians that they have been manipulated by China to think the “west” is their enemy. A Russia in the EU and integrated with Europe and the US would be the most powerful country in the world. China is scared of that because Russia is the only country with a non-geographic defensive border to China. Also, Russians don’t fall for the far-left de-culturalisation that China is trying to imbed into the west’s culture. People need to realize, Russians, Europe, US are not enemies and its holding all 3 back. China and other developing nations want us all divided because they know Russia would rule the Asian subcontinent. People need to take the fucking redpill in the US, Europe, Russia.

To add on, this is what this war is about. Putin used to have sense but has been manipulated by China to think the west is his enemy. All of western history is with Russian history. Even ethnically, the Russian monarchs and europeans and americans are all related. China and developing powers are trying to turn us against each other by manipulating Putin. We are not enemies, we are China, islamic world, and far-lefts worst nightmare.

0_o did she say something like "in the last 15min" or something similar?

It is, they only send peace keepers into conflicts.

They're peacekeepers. It's really revealing that so much of the msm is anti-peace.

ukraine did genocide in donbas
so yes

>Russia never started any wars

Attached: tumblr_37ab5cdb233182eff7924ce254985648_3f51ca47_500.gif (436x342, 2.96M)

isnt it obvious by now that russians are FUCKING RETARDED

Its only a war if you declare. Anything else is 'special military operations'

>putin tongues my anus
>its a "special military poeration" bro, you wouldnt understand.
Sounds right to me.

>The Russian ambassador said today that Russia never started any wars. Is this true, Any Forums?

it's as true as the claim there are no gays in Chechnya

That means there are hundreds of thousands of insane closeted homos in the levels of Trump, Obongo, Bush Jr, ...

The Any Forums poll’s results