If youre unvaccinated, congratulations

You made it. The narrative has changed to war, mandates are lifted, and you are a chad. You didn't fell for it, and you can shit test anyone by asking "Were you vaxed for covid" and immediately know what their character is if they are, or aren't.

only based unvaccinated chads can post in this thread

Attached: 1604613779844.jpg (500x500, 96.43K)

>never was
>never will be

Attached: 1646326146710.jpg (722x739, 58.13K)

i endured this shit despite being treated like a second class human for years. everytime i hear of a vaxxie dying im happy

thank you sir, same to you, congratulations on remaining a pureblood

Attached: 1606241323976.jpg (1200x1200, 111.06K)

Fuck unvaxxed sperg.io
They’re scamming niggers
THIS

Based. I always love hearing about other fellow purebloods.
Vaxiniggers get the rope.

I'm ashamed to say I was weak and got 2 doses of Moderna. I wanted to be able to work and go out. Now they're saying they want us to get 3 or even 4 doses to get our privileges. I'm NOT getting any more.

We made it, gentlemen. Cheers!

You should get more, you already forfeited your life, free will, get fucked faggot

Gay.

Unvaxed
Untested
Unsickened

>The narrative has changed to war
It's starting to lose steam now. Not even the latest (sad) WW3-fear campaign is sufficiently propping it up.
>you can shit test anyone by asking "Were you vaxed for covid" and immediately know what their character is if they are, or aren't.
Honestly looking forward to getting to know people with what would indicate a base-level of mutual understanding.

Based.

I may have lost a 20 year career job, but I gained a path to God's kingdom.

Attached: 1641945183090.gif (220x352, 3.54M)

you done fucked up, it's too late to go back now dipshit

Death to the sheep.

Schizo

I never believed the propaganda, never got the jab, never got tested, never wore the cuck mask, and never locked down. It feels great to be a White male pureblood!!

Attached: Pepe_tropical.jpg (750x750, 57.86K)

We made it, fren.

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 57.3K)

Do you think they will lift the restrictions with 3G fellow Germanon?
Or will Lauterbach restrict everything again come fall?

Going to lediatrician in tow days for son. When they ask about his next vaccine I’ll tell her i dont trust any vaccines now.
Fuck their made up science cancer causing bullshit

God bless you fren

Attached: Good doggo.webm (460x258, 349.56K)

It's hard to feel good about it when im watching my mentor die slowly and worrying when my family will start deteriorating. Almost makes me wish I didn't notice all the red flags

Attached: covid experiment.png (1126x328, 47.48K)

I hope it’s not too late but sadly all the evidence overwhelmingly suggests the shot was designed to reduce your carbon footprint.

Attached: 1644520511537.png (1078x1140, 860.92K)

My company finally dropped the vax mandate.
I'm the only one in my workgroup that held out.
Everyone else has been out sick at least once with 'coof'...except for me...lol.
Half the crew think I'm a god...the other half hate me for 'not being a team player'.
Spent hours talking to my boss about not jabbing his kids...that's gonna pay dividends.

Attached: mask (2).jpg (720x719, 50.29K)

qr codes were abolished in my city today

unvaccinated will be drafted first and forced to vaccinerate
there’s no escaping our globohomo grasp over your tavistock melted minds

>You made it.
>Life expectancy has plummeted.

I love science denying faggots. The die from the dumbest shit. Like lemmings.

:^)

Is indonesia open yet?

I didn't get vaccinated despite my entire family and relatives begging me to get one. Funny thing is, some of my relatives still got covid after taking the vax.

Attached: 92868D55-0396-4BDF-A098-39F668BC1C15.png (1170x2532, 3.4M)

too bad the majority of the people dying are those who didnt get the vax

I have both and a booster. Am now posting in your thread. lol

Attached: 6C63DD2D-1865-42AF-8DFB-4BFEC547B9B4.jpg (900x1600, 68.74K)

Based and vaccine pilled

What are your options? Is being unvaxxed the key to lifelong neetdom? Cant work, cant be forced off welfare cause you cant work.

I'm just paranoid that I still got the spike from fucking hoes unprotected and unprotected blowjobs

Same! So when people put things in their body appealing to authority, and deny the scientific process, I find nothing wrong with their injury.

>only based unvaccinated chads can post in this thread
In that case, I'll stroll on in! Fuck vaxxies and maskies.

Attached: 1585611579885.gif (183x293, 186.04K)

Bait

I'm living in the mountains if that ever happened

Pureblood checking in. Never jabbed, never tested. I had a stuffy nose in early 2021 but that's the extent of any sickness I've had since the coof started. Job tried to mandate the vax but they kept pushing back the date until they just said fuck it, so proud to say I won that game of chicken. On the market for a new job anyway because fuck them for trying that shit.

shameless non vaxxer reporting in

Glowie is hunting.

I will spread my unvaxxed seed all over the world now that i am allowed to travel again

Attached: 1615735253136.png (1080x1080, 608.45K)

what if you got the flu though? I never took the vaxx but got the flu a few weeks ago, is my DNA fucked?

I am become the Jew collector of shekels. No distractions. Fuck the noise
>fuck the noise

Godspeed to you and your countrymen Russianon

Imagine what the kike writing this looks like.

Attached: AF879FAE-6949-47B2-8067-555D9B40A044.png (529x637, 333.4K)