If Ukraine falls, Baltic states are next

>If Ukraine falls, Baltic states are next

Bring it on, R*ssian scum

Attached: balt zoomer.png (680x407, 175.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1646281652697m.jpg (878x1024, 141.42K)

>Lithuania
Are you the ones that like basketball or is that Latvia?

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs

Eternal butthurt belter

Russian genocide best day of my life
kys faggot

Attached: 1646136593553.jpg (886x876, 158.78K)

I hope the Russians bomb the butthurt belt into a giant pile of ashes and leave none of you alive. Butthurt belt posters make leafposters look like fucking Socrates in comparison.

Attached: 1646263522836.jpg (750x920, 98.58K)

I'm tired of you butthurt fags actually believing that

15% of the population are aged 18-29. Like this shithole doesn't even have the human resources. It would get blitzkrieg'd within minutes. They have access to Königsberg and Belarus.
>inb4 muh nato
NATO won't do shit. They aren't risking a nuclear war over some third world shithole filled with ruskies. Either way I'm staying. I have nothing to lose. Going to lay down and rot peacefully.

vadnik detedcted

Attached: spurd5.png (314x161, 4.82K)

this whole fiasco has really revealed how gay and retarded all of eastern europe is.

by attacking nato member RUSSIA is risking nuclear war, stop being such a submissive little bitch

Back to your basement incel

Attached: 1598807841449.jpg (1024x1024, 49.13K)

Nobody cares Baltnigger. Your worthless countries shouldn't even exist and I eagerly await the day a real country bothers to annex the lot of you out of existence

I just can't comprehend how can you believe the shit that you say. This country has NOTHING. It's not like united states of israel where they have 329 million of mutts and good technologies. We literally have zero human resources and the military, well, it's a circus that consists of ruskies and other untermenschen. And don't get me started on the scuffed technology that the "elites" have bought. Obviously, not all of the money that was given to buy the weapons was used for weapons. Typical litvak behaviour. But then again I couldn't care less. It's not like I'm going to make past 30.

Attached: Eternal Lithuanian feels good.png (1162x773, 1.48M)

No, I'm building a house and need my Ukrainian labourers

I did not read a single word of your reply, bitch, no one asked for your little bitch opinion. Suck my balls.

>Throwing Slavs into a meat grinder again
Yea anybody supporting escalation of violence is clearly not Slavic and should be ignored.

please kys
>Australia
>Real country
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
500 years ago your country didn't even exist, but I shouldn't expect criminal descendants to be intelligent

Who cares about these tiny irrelevant shitholes

Yes, we are not slavic

Polish and baltic posters compete for who is the biggest bitchnigger in europe
I have never seen so much bitching in my lide
On par with blm nigger tier shit

So what are you going to do. Like I genuinely don't get it. I suppose you're that demented. Or maybe you're just lying to yourself.

I hope so badly that RU invades Estonia and kills everyone of those weak, effeminate sissybois.

Fuck estonia, especially you Anete - fucking whore.

It is pretty embarrassing.
But that's what you get by allowing working class subhumans access to self expression.

vakh vakh, what happened Zurab? she said "fuck off blackarse"?

Sure thing Baltnig. Just let me remind you that it has only been a bit over 30 years since Gorbachev and the burgers ctrl+z'd your shithole back into existence.

Stay Butthurt and irrelevant.

Hi, Aussie here.

Just wanted to let you know, we stand with Russia.

That is all, thank you for your attention.

Sincerly,
Australian Representative

They're shitholes anyway. If they had any brains they would embrace joining a new Russian Empire and reap the benefits.

>Sure thing Baltnig. Just let me remind you that it has only been a bit over 30 years since Gorbachev and the burgers ctrl+z'd your shithole back into existence.
Australia can't into history
We are literally as people at least 2000 years old, and our first nation was founded 800 years ago.