Is he more based than we gave him credit for?

Is he more based than we gave him credit for?

Attached: tp.png (1146x645, 771.89K)

no

He's an alt right fascist, chud

No.
/thread

He's unbased.

look mom I said it again

fpbp

he's been based on the russia vs ukraine thing

no

Tim Pool is just a stealth autist. If you want to convince him of anything all you need to do is speak about the topic as though you were talking to a Vulkan and he will just agree as long as your logic appears to be without fault. Now I said appears to be, this is the same faggot who gave the actual gay cuck Jack Murphy an audience because Jack was spewing nonsense that Tim wanted to platform.

Attached: MV5BZmVlOTIwNjQtOTljNC00MDQ2LTk0NWYtYWU5N2MxMTA3NDAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_.jpg (2380x1315, 1.16M)

Imagine having initials that stand for toilet paper. His mother must be an idiot.

Tim Pool is the most un-based faggot there is. He actually has no beliefs, he says whatever people want to hear and supports all sides so he can always claim to be right in hindsight. He also always makes every video about him. Seriously the most boring talking head I've ever seen.

He’s really really dumb

He's clearly Jewish, you mean.

>not deplatformed
lol no

if they are given a chance to speak whatsoever on anything but their own platform or openly far-right platforms, they are controlled.

how does he not sweat wearing hat all the time ?

he keeps ice cubes in his beanie

It's complicated and it stinks under there.

Ok retard

Attached: F47DB12C-1381-4A40-BD46-C9B7950EFEAB.png (615x1167, 352.04K)

So this is what they mean by delusional tranny

Two words sum up everything you wrote. Fence sitter.
dumb as he is he is generating income from his kind of stupidness. Thats at least somewhat commendable.
beats looking like this

Attached: D1EMotxWsAA8gfK.jpg (402x431, 24.61K)

No, he's an ill educated faggot

No. He is a grifting faggot who rakes in money from retarded conservatives. If you isolate anything that he claims to be his opinion, he sounds just like any mainstream media outlet. I don't even think he's a "milquetoast" fence sitter, that's just an excuse he uses to paint himself as neutral. He's just a grifter and it's painfully obvious when you see how he acts whenever someone threatens his revenue stream with an off-hand opinion.

>look..
>civil war..
>Jan 6th terrorists...
>im'a be honest with you
>as a mixed race person
>(15 mins into video finally gets to the topic which lasts about 5 min where he repeats Himself over and over in slightly different ways)

He's based as heckarenio, good sirs

Attached: 1646187704422.png (591x350, 408.82K)

Antisemitism REEEEEEEEEEE

Bold faggot fence sitter is kek for sheeple