Hava nagila

Hava nagila,
hava nagila
Hava nagila
ve-nis'mecha

Attached: 1646324433495.png (1080x1502, 284.6K)

Do ukrainain retards really want total war?

the entire country is getting seized by Russia and these clown world trannies do this lmao

nice of them to consolidate all of the assets and asset classes for future russian administrators. looks like their workload is going to be very lite

For them it is already total war.
Their stake is higher than Russian.

Doesn't all of Donbass and Crimea have Russian nationality?

>364895478
Wow!! What heckin epic reverse psychology! Because I, a poltard, see a Israeli flag supporting an opinion, I will naturally reverse course and support the opposite!
This must mean Ukraine is the good guys!
You think we're fucking retarded?

Does this not seem an odd move to you? Like they are collecting those faggot kike Nazi 'Russian' billionaire's ill gotten gains. You know the ones that fled to Israel as our planefags that watch the skies keep telling us.

Something weird is going on in this war.

Looks to me like Russia is seizing Ukraine.

yeah, gonna be tough to steal russian property when it's currently being occupied by russia.

mutts did the same thing to japanese people during ww2 btw

zelensky does.

he's a jew, total war and destruction is his goal

Best you could do is ignore everything written under a kike flag.

get your seethe under control plz

>You think we're fucking retarded?
This board has continuously proven this to be the case, yes.

Attached: 1537932173743.jpg (720x541, 29.82K)

We're only seeing half the war, honestly fuckery's afoot, Especially with nonstop bombardment of economic sanctions again Russia,
And so far they have barely retaliated.

This is how you drive the russian half of your country away from your side. This bill just tells russian ukranians that the government doesn't like them and treats them all as enemy and it tells then that the Donbass separatists have a point.

no it is actually correct.

Kolomoisky is Ukrainian-Cyrpus-Israeli triple citizen.

I mean the EU and NATO hand of the WEF had cookies in Ukraine, why wouldn't the Russian hand also?
They all answer to kike Nazis and flee to Israel at first sign of trouble.

>Ukraine parliament
no such thing exists anymore

>can't even Hava Nagila correctly
...אחינו

Everything they steal that isn't fastened down and some things that are will be smuggled out of the country before this is all over.

might makes right, im guessing russians wont simply take what they want
lol
lmao

Attached: 14787204612243255.png (658x662, 59.37K)

the puppet regime doesn't give a fuck about ukranians

Maybe it's as simple as a clash of factions within the NWO.

just like the Globohomo ashkeNAZIS they are

It's just jews cashing out, they seize some random assets and then flee with the money or claim ownership after the war since Russia is probably not going to do something stupid like that.

It's probably the jewish prime minister issuing edicts under emergency powers.

These two jews hate each others' filthy kike guts.

Attached: superjews.png (1162x512, 929.95K)

>or Russian citizens
Lol, you’ll just steel peoples wills and prevent any possible discussion.

Nothing not normal.

KEK - I am sure the tanks are discouraged.
Meatgrindr coming - no stop. Meatgrindr eat all

So you seized a tractor, well done!

That's the biggest irony, and he's also asking for compensation. What a fucking clown.
Shut the fuck up leaf faggot, Shlomo is right.

this

agree with truth, disagree with lies. it is simple. doesn't matter if it is a kike or a white. i have met plenty of whites that lie through their teeth and read bob fischer's biography and that man compulsively told the truth and there have been many such jews, although not a majority lol. take truth and leave lies. lies will destroy the beholder, not the abused. our souls are eternals. ave jvpiter

Jews say not to smoke, to wear your seat belt, to not eat unhealthy food, and to not jump off bridges. Maybe you should do all the opposite of these things at the same time.