SERBO CROATIAN THREAD

I LOVE CROISSANTS JUST LIKE RUSSIANS LOVE UKRANIANS I JUST WANT TO FREE THEM FROM BEING WHORED BY THEIR GOVT TO BE WESTERN CUMSLUT

Attached: unknown1.png (1037x989, 630.01K)

NOOOOO WE DON'T WANT ALBANIA NOOOO PLEASE WE HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY

Aren't italians and Albos frens?

GOD NO
IS A PERSON WHO GETS ROBBED FRIEND WITH HIS BURGLAR????

kosovo is albania tho

Have a thing.

Attached: Serbia.webm (320x564, 2.48M)

I thought gypsies were the thieves

yes

When you are loaded on Escape from Tarkov

I am in the gray bit
i dgaf Banovina Hrvatske ftw
ubi tovari

Attached: 20211225_132636.jpg (228x307, 38.26K)

Not much difference between the two
Regardless many Albanians have adapted to being regular italian citizens, but the rest still behaves like criminals

Well, gyppos, albos, hohols, romanians, niggers and arabs
Not much difference functionally

How about you fucking stop fantasizing and focus on getting your own shit together.

that's a russian flag, isn't it? the blue in the serbian flag is of a darker hue and i see no emblem
maybe i'm just blind

hoi4 fanfic mods be like

I couldn't say for sure, someone else said it was Serbian, someone might have more of the clip to confirm.

The troops are carrying Chechen flags, with Russian flags in the background. Likely very recent video from Chechen deployment to Ukraine.

Attached: 1642955967265.jpg (727x670, 39.81K)

italian? ok

Nah if you look closely, it's absolutely a Serbian flag, it has the coat of arms on it.

I WANT TO LIBERATE SERBS AND BOSNIANS FROM THEIR TURKO-GYSPY TURBONIGGER CULTURE BY PROCESSING THEM IN RE-EDUCATION CAMPS

Attached: 1630687166436.jpg (673x628, 47.87K)

Looks like they've got one Serbian flag there, but the tricolored flags in the background are definitely Russian. Don't know why, maybe someone screwed up because the flags are similar.

Maybe, I didn't see the coat and the blue did not seem dark enough, but maybe I am just blind

zzzzz... come on get it started. I want to see what leet tactics either of you will use this time.