LITERALLY HOLOCAUST

TRUMP TURNS ON PUTIN

Is it officially over for Russia?

Attached: 5BBD6FC8-2C09-48FE-8BCB-292C6D15A872.jpg (1284x1335, 737.81K)

Give it 5 minutes, joos gonna start crying over calling it da lolocaust makes their event less special.

we should start calling everything a holocaust to devalue the word

Why didn’t Russia do a good false flag before invading, that was a missed opportunity

My slice of bread slipped out of my hand and buttery half landed on the ground, it was like the holocaust all over again.

He is right. Azov kikes getting blasted as we talk

Trump TURNS on Putin!!?????!!!! WOAH HOLY SHIT FRIENDSHIP = ENDED. NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS.

oh you nazi...

>Trump with q history of turning against his supporters turns against his only remaining supporters
Never saw it coming.

Basically these globohomo puppets want you to believe that russians or any other "citizen" are somehow responsible for the puppets who elect themselves every few years in the fake & gay freemasonic state. Reality is only NPCs care about politics, political leaders and their geopolitical bullshit and the average russian is extremely apathic. Long story short the average pleb is punished, or better said the overlords are sacrificing their cattle (ukrainian&russian) in this case, for their upcoming one world globohomo government. There is no war in Ukraine, there are covert ops at best and some skirmishes between mercenaries at worst.

tldr; never vote, never participate in society, never pay taxes, never get involved in political circus or any kind or any other globohomo circus and always call out this fake theater (it makes NPCs seethe when you tell them it's all fake and gay)

Pompeo 24

i just did a holocaust in my underpants. 6 gorillion souls wasted by my hand in less than 30 seconds

fight me

What did OP expect Trump to say? "I'm rootin' for Putin!", probably didn't make it past the focus groups.

>OY VEY ITS LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH

Israel told him to.

Is there any republicans that may run for president that don’t suck Jewish cock on the daily?

>IT'S NOW A HOLOCAUST

fucking right on schedule

So many midwits on pol. Putin is a part of globohomo and this war is a psyops for the military industrial complex to build new shit and to switch the focus from the vaccines killing people. Putin forced his soldiers to get the vaxx maybe that’s why they’re sucking so hard lol

I just made a holocaust in the toilet

Attached: 1642794930580.png (2048x1244, 887.33K)

Why is this guy so cringe?

Trump was never 'on putin's side', the media jews just realized most people agreed with orange man that biden is a retarded election-stealing mong who couldn't even properly tell jewtin off without flopping all over himself like a wet noodle.

Trump is belittling the Holohoax

There's also a holocaust going on in China RIGHT NOW against the Uyghur people.

Attached: 1620669704216.png (491x480, 532.83K)

he was literally neutral until the Russians blew up that holocaust memorial.

he has to do whatever the system tells him to do or it will kill him. he called it a holocaust because he knows it will both piss off the kikes at the top while at the same time doing what they're demanding. I'm reading between the lines here

Attached: 1636683049541.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

Trump turns on everyone, except the Jews.

Uhm based department?

And like that the Lolocaust meme had begun.
Ghost of kiyev took down 6 gorillion Russians and after that piton got mad and there’s an unknown number in the gorillions of casualties in Ukraine.
You’re welcome

Attached: 220FDEDD-912B-4139-8DCB-3B33AD1759F8.jpg (1284x1053, 1.6M)

Attached: 1616764561730.jpg (350x350, 13.25K)

wait a minute are you telling me the same faggots that funded the nazi party are the same faggots that are running the world right now?

how dare you, orange man!
there's only one meaningful holocaust and we own the trademark! OYYY VEYYY!

Attached: 1643403922980.png (750x698, 697.54K)

Yup.
There is no political solution to all this.

fact check: false. do what google says or I'll lock your bank account you nazi