LMAO

Russians are collecting already spent NLAWs and are very proud of these exquisite spoils of war.

Empty plastic tubes.

kek

Attached: proud russian loot.png (1280x718, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/s/intelslava
tanks-alot.co.uk/product/russian-t54-main-battle-tank-copy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>invade country with 1950s clapped out tanks and trucks
>cannon fodder for $125,000 a pop missiles

Putin just secured the Russian economy with this cash for clunkers program

why are 1950s tanks named T-72, T-80 and T-90?
wouldnt t-55 make more sense?

but for some reason ukrainians never managed to destroy a t-55. only t72, t80 and t90...hmm

wait. are you seriously saying these missiles are worth more than these tanks? each cost a few million...

Yeah bro totally, Ukraine is kicking butt and will soon be invading Moscow

The invading Russian force is mostly all conscripted teenagers that had never even seen a gun outside of CS:GO until just a couple of weeks ago, cut them some slack.

Yeah bro totally, Russia is kicking butt and will soon make that eastern cauldron. any day now

Maybe you brave polacks can put down the bottle and will join your Cia puppet state neighbors

meanwhile the glorious Aryan Ukrainian army brave defenders of white EVROPE
t.me/s/intelslava

Polish butthurt at Russians is a unique phenomenon.

>Maybe you brave polacks can put down the bottle
maybe you shill could finally sit on the bottle?

You can buy Vietnam era APC's for 30k$ USD online. I wouldn't expect tanks to be much more. Dated military tech is like dated cellphone tech. No one wants it.

I'm almost positive a Vietnam era functional tank is cheaper then a NLAW. Wholesale they probably go for 50-70k USD.(If that). Retail much higher but still not much all things considering.

Source: tanks-alot.co.uk/product/russian-t54-main-battle-tank-copy/

>he doesnt know

Attached: 450milliondollarmissle.webm (900x506, 2.64M)

Yeah but how much cannon fodder does russia have and how many dollars can US print to give more javelins?
I'm sure printing money is easier than repopulating russia, and now when russia is pretty much all alone with their 100k people, throwing infinite money on ammo will mean that russia will end.

The humble hilux is the most powerful weapon of war

>Vietnam era APC's
these arent vietnam era and they arent apc's but modernized MBTs

>Empty plastic tubes.
Used AT4s go for over $500.

I get you are still bitter about Russia cleansing and raping your forefathers, but please keep your reddit tier fan fiction to yourself Hans

>posts picture with no context
>makes up a story about it that isnt even remotely believable
>???
Why are poles so fucking stupid? :(

why are poles so fucking stupid?

based hilux. people don't even know they have automated missile lock evasion

not my problem

You guys are the biggest of shills of EU, NATO, USA, and the rest of the kike alliance. You're not convincing anyone here. Go return to Reddit

They would make a sweet fishing rod case ngl polski. I need to find a LAW tube now.

$450,000,000 that thing looks like it's MCLOS

>You guys are the biggest of shills of EU, NATO, USA
yeah thats based. we also retain our traditionalism and religion. this makes you double mad.

it would be a funny not intended consequence, if allot of the intact ATW & Man pads got onto black market and in Hezbollah's hands

>globohomo flag
Ukrainians really don't want me to support them.