RUSSIA SPILL THE BEANS AND ADMIT BIDEN'S ELECTION WAS FRAUDULENT

>twitter.com/HTTP_404_NotF/status/1499106731858800643

The Russians are no longer incentivized to keep their mouths shut about recent events. I wonder what else we’re going to learn about in the coming weeks.

It’s going to be fascinating to see what happens when the Chinese confirm this… and proof is provided.

Attached: photo_2022-03-03_12-25-08.jpg (749x981, 62.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLQRd7qHOI
media.un.org/en/asset/k1b/k1bnnr4ntp
stateofthenation.co/?p=46563
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TWO

this is why you don't want to spend your life lying. nobody believes you anymore.

shadowprez confirmed

The November election was quite fraudulent. Unfortunately the electoral college election was very constitutional.

Wait there are people who really think joe Biden won? Omg lol I’d imagine most of them are poor and over weigh.

BINGO. The unfortunate truth about the United States elections system is based on very gentlemanly agreements to handle the exchange of power, if you meet the conditions to "win" and the whole mechanism just moves forward without pause.
Its never been changed because it suits everyone involved to keep it unchecked and unmanaged.

Look at you falling for their d&c theater...

While "everyone" is sanctioning Russia they are still mass importing Oil and Natural Gas from Russia.

This is just Bankers getting rid of Creditors while the Oil Cartels play musical chairs over who gets control of the Oil and Gas pipelines while every handrubber rubs their hands over profitting from another staged War where the rich get fed and the poor get buried.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLQRd7qHOI

P.S :

Zelensky is a Satanic Kike, Putler is a Satanic Kike, Biden's Admin is full of Satanic Kikes, The EU is full of Satanic Kikes and the weapons Zelensky's "Government" is handing out to civilians by the truckload are all Russian weapons of the smallest caliber.

Attached: 1.8.jpg (625x1014, 101.53K)

Fuck off Putin, you aren't going to win any sympathy at this point.
>m-muh nazis
Hope all your obsolete Soviet tech gets blown to shit in Ukraine, faggot. Justifying what you do by blaming Nazis is blue hair Democrat tier.

Biolabs and everything else they hid in The Ukraine.

Two weeks too late, should've said when the fraud was taking place.

Anyone with half a brain understands there was election fraud.

Attached: IMG_4056.png (932x805, 88.62K)

No, he spoke about Kiev 2014.

media.un.org/en/asset/k1b/k1bnnr4ntp (@ 01:30:35)

They are literally repeating the same lines they fed migatards through tucker in a desperate attempt to rally right wing americans to do something that will help putin

>proof is provided
Well they should hurry the fuck up about it then.

Lol fucking based

Serious effort post: I'm jus treading about "color revolutions" because that's basically what triggered Russia into the current state, a color revoltuon done about 10 years ago

>The current situation can be traced back to 2013 when Victor Yanukovich, the pro-Russian President of Ukraine refused to sign a political association and free trade agreement with the European Union. In response US-backed protesters staged months long violent demonstrations that killed at least 130 people and culminated with rioters taking control of Ukraine’s capital building and staging a coup against Yanukovich. The US government, who condemns the January 6th protesters as violent terrorists, openly praised these “masked militants” and declared their action a victory for freedom and democracy.

It's interesting because the BLM protests of 2020 were essentially an establishment/Jewish color revolution against the native citizens (white people) of my own fucking country.

For more on color revolutions this is a really good breakdown (currently about 3/4ths through, was just reading about Gene Sharp, apparently it was a white non-jew who came up with the ideas originally but they're now being weaponzied by Jews against white citizens): stateofthenation.co/?p=46563

Interestingly, what we see with the Trucker convoys is an organic grassroots example of Color Revolution tactics, almost to a T. And how is the establishment/Jewish power responding to it? How are they reacting when they are no longer the ones dictating, as they did with BLM 2 years ago?

The bank account freezing, the same thing they're trying to do to Russia right now. We are living in interesting times. Will crypto help Russia, and maybe even native (white) citizens of this country effect the change we want to prevent our genocide? Do your research !

also millions of ethnic russians in eastern ukraine were not allowed to vote in 2014

eggs

seeth

God Bless Russia and President Vladimir Putin.

that quote is out of context nigga - he could have been talking about 2014 ukraine

Moon landings. Fake.

>Russia promoting conspiracy that Russian trolls spread online
>Russia defending Trump
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT NO WAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link the piss video already, vlad.

Im so glad i had parents to teach me these things when i was young.

This fuck does:

Attached: spencer-not-at-his-best-1645492163930.png (720x720, 703.68K)

Niggers threw our votes in the trash.

ukraine was orange revolution
us was purple revolution

Its so blatant that it actually amazed me how they could just get away with it. I was sure they were at least going to count the votes again or investigate it at least

Trump won.

I hope they find enough documents and witnesses in Ukraine to cause some serious trouble in USA. Just presenting the world how Ukraine was used to launder tax money for years and which politicians filled their own pockets (not only Bidens crack son).

MORE

thanks for the link user.

We knew it all along!

Still voting TRUMP!!!

Attached: voter_fraud_2020_summary.jpg (1724x1072, 257.06K)

Well, pedo biden is a fraud, & Russia is still ZOG

Cope and seethe magatards.
>muh pillow man
>muh trucker convoy
>muh rubles!!!!
Sneed

I guess they're to get the American citizen to over throw the government. Isn't that what America is doing to Russia

>Release misinformation to cause chaos in enemy ranks
Russian tricks

SCOOPS

Really openned my eyes to how much control they have/had globally.

The Russians are aware that saying this, hurts Trump, not helps.

Russia's going to find out what happens when you support Trump (you get stabbed in the back).

>repeating the same lines they fed migatards through tucker

Your entire world view is just false.

The clinton dynasty isn't exactly secret

TRUCKS HAVING SEX

Lol is this the new line?

SCOOPS???????

Attached: 1494620019638.jpg (538x445, 61.62K)

They got away with it because nothing substantial happened. Americans aren't ready to burn their nation to the ground because of some fraud in politics. The cons outweigh the reward. No one wants to see their cities burning and their children dead in the streets. One day it will come to that, but not very soon.

same soros backed fraud. They had no chain of custody, tons of ballots showing up in the middle of the night.

Perhaps this is why there's such an extreme amount of negative press about russia... because (((they))) knew Russia would spill the beans so the point is to discredit them and make them look as untrustworthy and unreliable as possible

Globohomo tricks.

Attached: Stolen Election Numbers.jpg (1280x754, 343.51K)

Attached: 1307210355899.jpg (464x600, 160.71K)

>Russian weapons of the smallest caliber
While the majority of your ramblings are spot on and I couldn't agree more.. you probably shouldn't try to into things that you don't understand.

>Random numbers slapped onto pictures
Very nice, very insightful

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Everyone thinks this is the first time. Rs fucked Ron Paul out of the presidency. I wonder how many times this has happened.

Actually you are incorrect, it'll be happening within two months.

This is why you gotta stop sucking mainstream power structure dick and thinking he legitimately lost. Faggot.

from the Guardian 2014:
In the east, polling day revealed how much work the government in Kiev has in store to bring the region back under control. It was always expected that in separatist strongholds such as Slavyansk there would be no voting but, more surprisingly, in Donetsk, a city of close to 1m people, not a single polling station opened. Even in the morning, sources inside the pro-Kiev administration said they hoped to have a number of polling stations open by the afternoon, but that did not happen.

>people literally wear their masks in their car
>be surprised when a lot of people mail in their votes.
yawn thought these threads were over a year ago

at the time it seemed obvious to me they were going to do it. democrats barely campaigned, sent their worse options and yet acted like they had it in the bag. they knew it was going to be 'fortified' but i think even they were suprised by hpw brazen they had to be to overcome the trump landslide. notice they never went into details of how biden won, indicating a guilty conscience.

Not sure if you posted that image to agree with me or disagree ... because you know Trump slurped jew jew cum...

Where in the constitution does it say that the electoral college should exist or override the popular vote?