Do you go to the store and autistically research every ingredient in the food?

Do you go to the store and autistically research every ingredient in the food?

Attached: g1c79u3ywmc81.jpg (609x477, 43.74K)

Lately I am paying attention to all the absolute bullshit in our foods.

Do you practice the "law" without recognizing Christ, rabbi?
Yahushua Ha'Mashiach, kikeboi

I don’t have to, i grow my own faggot.

“Anti-vaxxers” is so last week. Nobody cares about your fake and gay virus. WE AT WAR NOW lmao.

No, i know what food is all ready and if there is a bunch of random shit in it its not food and i dont buy it.

Uh....fucking yes I do? Imagine not caring what goes into your body, you disgusting fat pieces of cancerous shit.

Yes.

this is all the research i need

Attached: FFTjKhaVcAIyitL.jpg (1170x1205, 260.48K)

>research every ingredient in the food?
Yes. What are you, retarded nigger cattle that eats random shit they don't know what it contains?

Attached: america_2021.jpg (828x1019, 108.77K)

>Doesn't care what's in his food
Burger moment

Yes
Walmart Broccoli gives you stage 10 terminal EbolAids

>Not buying only fresh raw ingredients without jew poison and cooking healthy food
ngmi

Attached: get-a-load-of-this-goy.png (501x547, 267.42K)

nice bait but still sage

>Yeah, the ketchup has motor oil in it, so what? I'm not a weirdo who reads the label.

not really
I just don't buy anything that's processed in any way except for pickles and those I do check for added sugars/preservatives

I know what I buy I do not buy random pre proccessed products I do not need. If I do I probably do read, takes like 2 seconds

>Do you go to the store and autistically research every ingredient in the food?

sounds more like obsessive compulsive disorder

>at war now
Which is also fake and gay. You think Covid was the invention of bullshit?

does sage even do anything,lol

Still shilling for a mystery clot shot?
>1pbtid
Kek

You grow your own christmas presents? Based.

Even if I autistically read all of that, I don't know what it means. On top of that I don't buy a lot of processed food to begin with so I will never care

I don't research every ingredient but I quickly skim the ingredients list.
Much of the chemical names are pretty common so it would be good to know such as potassium sorbate. Helps me to know if the stuff will go bad or not. I don't know if they are unhealthy or not but I generally know it's purpose.

Not really. The front page cycles threads regardless of replies. It does help making threads dissappear from the catalog faster.

the one that is censored on here is possibly due to China no longer accepting the imports of 50Y so the USA has too much of it and that's why theyre putting it in everything, despite almost no one living here having the ability to eat it without side effects.

Baste

if someone was forcing me to ingest something, damn right I would. sage nigger faggot.

Attached: 1633534304380.png (994x776, 129.65K)

Do you subscribe to the theory that many food products are actually industrial waste disposal? It's very interesting.

OP eats the corn syrup. I hate the antichrist. Go to hell and drown in your syrup.

I'm a bodybuilder, I only buy fucking whole foods you dumb fat nigger mutt. I don't need your redditinjection

no because i only buy whole meat and veggies and herbs. Everything in boxes and cans with an ingredient list is for cattle

Absolutely. If it has a single chemical substance in it that requires significant industrial processing, I don't buy it.

>>thinks raw "fresh" vegetables in local store are even real vegetables
oy vey

>research every ingredient in the food
Yes, they even have a law that they have to put ingredients and nutrition on the pack.. They even have to say if it's GMO..
Why are you retarded OP?

Not bothering to learn what every ingredient is is different from not being able to see what every ingredient is.

>autistically research every ingredient in the food?
Do amerifats not have these things on their food? Why do you think they went through the effort of listing the ingredients, if you're just supposed to shove it in your face without question?

Attached: nutritional-label.jpg (630x681, 109.37K)

Some times
Avoid things from China too

They put the ingredients on the label you fucking retard. Pick up a can and read.

Yes we do, OP is just that dumb.

I don't use condoms. I trust her vagina!

Yes because I'm a vegetarian. Seeing no animal products combined with a kosher stamp is a pretty good indicator it's animal free.

Yes. Im a neet so I can afford to take an hour reading them.

Attached: 1619656725038.jpg (2000x1334, 255.47K)

>buying processed food
Thanks for the laugh, faggot.

If it contains:
>basedbean/canola/sunflower oil
>cane sugar
>sucralose
>corn syrup
>msg
>maltodexrin
>enriched flour
I do not buy. Many others but this is what comes to mind.

It fucking astonishes me how people are this dumb and just blindly trust someone because it's "too much effort" to research otherwise.

This is your health. You literally spend 24hrs a day in your body, make it good and you feel good and don't give food jews your money.

When I buy a tomato, I know it's a tomato, simple as.

Well currently OP has 41 posts in their slide thread so we're the dumbs

If you buy food that has an ingredient list you‘re already fucked.

Yeah pretty much you fat fuckin retard

I do, I dont buy processed shit much at all now. Follow the border rule for buying groceries and youll eat fine

>implying this entire board isn't one giant slide thread now
baka

yes actually. I sustained an extremely rare probably genetic (mitochondrial) form of liver damage and I have to avoid things like msg, carrageenan and some other things.