THIS IS NOT OKAY!

The Russian people, in and out of their country, are being punished/cancelled simply for being Russian.
This is NOT FAIR. And if you support this and you're laughing about it and think this kind of treatment is justified then you are a no-good piece of shit who deserve only the worst in life.

#JUSTICEFORRUSSIANS
#DEATHTOAMERICA
#DEATHTOKIKES
#DEATHTOTRANNIES
#GOURMETPAGPAG

Attached: 1618236358092.jpg (446x604, 48.2K)

I can’t wait until a Republican wins in 2024 and the whole world “cancels” us for being racist Nazis

based, all russhits should be culled

>GourmetPagPag
Kek, I have seen PagPag, holy shit these guys are immune to nuclear radiation by now.

hi jew

>Dmitri, are you okay!?
>No Ivan, nothing is ever okay.

we curb stomped two russians on our way to the pub felt amazingly good to let out some steam

hello western NGO employee

I’ll be your fren.
Bots aren’t frens

Attached: C556AA1D-EA44-4151-A7C9-9BCD42731F94.jpg (622x414, 51.41K)

good evening fsb, are american proxies now cheaper?

You'll get what coming to you,

Attached: Ghost of Bog.jpg (1200x1198, 224.11K)

Yeah the whole situation is fucking sad. I don't hate russians or ukrainians and its sad that two sibling nations are killing eachother.
It's just a distraction for normies to let out their hatred they have developed over the last 2 years.
Both Russians and Ukrainian people are in my thoughts over this desu. Extremely sad situation, more European wars.

I don't get why west rejects Russia this passionately. Even short while after Putin’s reign had started it was fine, but things went wrong for a reason.

Perhaps Crimea was the reason ? Not sure but it was after Russia purge had began iirc.

Maybe he's not participate in secret society ? If so he's based

You Call for justice and you call for death to America. You low life.
I saw a Russian today. Without any hate we greeted each other pleasantly. Tho I understand that there are many people around who can blame Russians for what Puint does, and it is very convenient to say, that they didn’t support him, yet they allowed him to be authoritarian dictator.
No offence Russians, but get your shit together. Delate Putin.
What Americans have to do with it? Whole world hates Russians these days.

>What Americans have to do with it?
I never said death to Americans, retard
US is globohomo HQ and it needs to be balkanized

Attached: 1629130261625.jpg (976x549, 70.56K)

>americans lose their jobs 24/7 for a bad tweet 20 years ago
>2 ruskies lose a job
>start sperging
Kek

Why don't you go and live in Russia and find out?

Is this another psyop from the jews about how they were unfairly persecute by evil goyim and all the usual crap?

based zmagar

>#DEATHTOAMERICA
You just confirmed, you’re delusional shizo.

i think its evil isolating a whole people disgusting behaviour from western devils but that is why they aint exactly nice and never play fair, this world is seriously clown world were not joking

oh you want justice? hang putin and we can talk

If cancelling is something that you do to a group that you are at war with it means that they were at war with all right-wingers for the last few years

You're low IQ is showing, Bartek

They're banning us from everywhere, which makes no sense to me. Not being able to buy a game from steam won't motivate me to start a revolution, it's just dumb and annoying and only affects regular people, not the lord Vova

Attached: AC35kvLcHAU.jpg (692x606, 140.01K)