Ketanji Brown LSAT

Why are white people like Tucker Carlson demanding she give her LSAT score? I didn't see anyone request Amy Coney Barrett score and she was just as much as an affirmative action pick as Brown was. I feel like the only reason why white men are bringing up Ketanji LSAT is to dog whistle about race & IQ and pseudo science about black people supposedly being genetically unintelligent, that's really fucking racist and Brown doesn't deserved to be unfairly bullied and put down like that. She worked hard to get where she got, why tear her down and try to make her feel like shit for achieving in life? If she was a sniveling house nigger like Clarence Thomas who worshiped the ground white people walked on, would you be bullying her like this...I bet you wouldn't.

Attached: LSAT.png (598x546, 331.22K)

The only rungs of government a nigger should be allowed to touch are the post office and DMV, even then that's for the top 5% of them for it to work properly.

They probably think she wasn’t given the position based on merit but based on her race.

Amy Coney Barrett's nomination wasn't preceded by Trump promising to nominate a white woman.

Is Kanji Bo Jackson qualified to be a justice? Probably. Probably even more qualified than Coney Barrett. How much does that matter when Biden made it clear last month the only reason she was nominated is her skin color and gender?

>Why are white people like Tucker Carlson demanding she give her LSAT score?

because black people are stupid? yeah, literally everyone who has spent time around black people is thinking this.

>omg you guise are racist
>calls Clarence Thomas a "house nigger"
Hey OP, any chance you're a leftist hypocrite

Blacks just get given credentials for being black and not shooting people /selling drugs /getting pregnant. I'd trust any African doctor over a black American one

yep. OP has never spent time with blacks but thinks he has bc his TV is always on

Gee I wonder what would give them that impression eh?

checked and pretty based and niggerpilled for a BLM flag

This is msm way of saying why are low IQ blacks being put in positions of power.

Wouldn’t her performance as a lawyer be a better indicator than he LSAT scores? Do you ask NASA staff what their third grade math scores were too?

Jumangi!!! Why do we need another token nigger on the Supreme Court?
Why not a gook? Mexican? This is virtue signaling pandering to the max. They should have went with a black trans woman!!!

Attached: BA59E8A5-8B48-4535-8D20-860B92B695CB.jpg (1200x901, 335.64K)

america has fallen
none of this shit matters anymore or who makes the decisions
we are falling into chaos and the only way out is to fight

I’m thinking the same about you, putz

Attached: 55AEAA01-F713-4BAC-A1AA-BA58EAAC0A8C.jpg (599x799, 411.86K)

>The only rungs of government a nigger should be allowed to touch are the post office and DMV
Wrong. They shouldn't be allowed to do anything outside of the manual labor roadwork that the government contracts out. Have you ever had to deal with niggers who work in a government office like that? They're a complete nightmare to deal with. I was calling to figure out how to get a certain street parking pass, and the nigger secretary asked me "wtf am I supposed to do?" Nigger, you do your job, and connect me with the actual human who works around your office.

>Amy Coney Barrett's nomination wasn't preceded by Trump promising to nominate a white woman.
>“I will be putting forth a nominee next week. It will be a woman,” Trump said. “I think it should be a woman because I actually like women much more than men.”
Trump vowed to get a woman on the court, her gender was an aspect of her selection. And that doesn't seem meritocratic at all. And I didn't see any white man or republican ask for her LSAT to see if she is up to snuff, because at the end of the day she is white so you didn't care. And that's why this whole thing is fucked up, because Ketanji is getting attacked and being bullied as a diversity hire when Amy was exactly that and no one raised an eye brow about it. Ketanji did nothing to get treated like this.

Black people can be racist against other black people. Clarence is a perfect example of this.

Black women supported Biden harder than any other demo.

This man does not lie. They were field niggers back in the day for a reason!

Attached: 7F7FA3E5-BB5C-4297-AF50-A3D5D43C92C2.png (454x567, 98.83K)

Her performance won the bench has been abysmal. Her decisions have a relatively high overturn rate

Biden when he said he was going to nominate a black women if he was given the chance.

>house nigger
>Uncle Tom
>coon
>anyone with dark skin that attempts to better themselves in any way. Immunity from these KANG on KANG attacks includes basketball, football, hippity hoppity, narcotic sales, and gang membership. Anything else is selling out. This is a culture that actual human beings are expected to celebrate.

Attached: AE76BE4E-8291-4DA4-8884-09C2033CD76E.jpg (1024x1015, 61.97K)

They are likely correct.
Come on you dishonest faggot, you know why. I'm not even American but can easily tell: because she, like most niggs, is an AA hire whom wouldn't even be considered on merit alone if she were a white male.

I find they are good at giving directions. They can have the transit jobs. All the better for them to deal with the block mob violence from urban "youths".

Um what the fuck they allowed a nigger that stupid to be a potential justice?

Niggers ruined the post office. When was the last time you got your mail on time, all of it, and none of your neighbors? For me its been a long time.

>because black people are stupid? yeah, literally everyone who has spent time around black people is thinking this.
Can you even imagine requiring a serious surgery, and the hospital provides you with a negro affirmative action M.D.? I'd run out the fucking door in my gown.

Trump said the exact same thing when he selected Amy. He vowed to put a women on the court the moment Ginsburg died. She was a Affirmative Action pick yet no one had a problem with this. No one asked for Amy LSAT, SAT, or IQ score. And that's point, If you're demanding to see Ketanji Brown Jackson’s LSAT score but had no problem with Amy Coney Barrett being on the Supreme Court without knowing hers, you don't actually care about the LSAT. You just want to bully Brown and make her feel bad because she is black. And I don't like bullying no matter the context.

Democrats put shitty puppets in lifelong positions. Look at Kagen, the most unqualified SCOTUS pick in history. Bitch had never been in a courtroom nevermind being a judge. This dummy's LSAT shows she is a failure as well, and again unqualified.

Amy Coney Barrett is well published, was head of many extremely competitive programs, never was overrulled by the US courts, and did not benefit from affirmative action policies and law.

You're actually retarded if you're questioning Barret's intellectual capacity. That is not what was debatable for her appointment lol.

Their rulings are written by an army of Ivy League staffers anyway

Uhhh... sweety, nobody here was happy about her nigger kids

People were rightfully wary about her qualifications considering that she was an explicit diversity hire. I chalked it up to Trump trying to meet Democrats in the middle. If I recall correctly, the Democrats spent months calling Kavanaugh a serial rapist and running him through kangaroo courts and demanding unlimited investigations into him and all his associates. Surely the Dems want the same of Brown, right??

Hmm maybe because she can't speak English, and is an obvious blithering I combatant nigfer

Sotomayor literally doesn't understand the division of powers between state and federal governments. But I think we're getting out of the "Hahaha wow what an accident can you believe that happened?" phase of the jewish lies and moving into the "Fuck you you can't stop me." phase of it

No one asked for her scores because they already knew they would be high. Not the case here.

Also, Any Forums hated the ACB pick. She is a globohomo apologist with nigger kids. That was talked about non stop. You're obv a shill or just a retarded plebbit refugee.