JAN-FEB 2022 UK COVID DATA - 9/10 DEAD ARE VAXXED

This is a good reason to start a war

wnd.com/2022/03/official-data-fully-vaccinated-people-account-9-10-covid-deaths/

Source: Page 41 of document:
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1057599/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week-8.pdf

Attached: 1646152392524.png (641x702, 454.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2022/03/official-data-fully-vaccinated-people-account-9-10-covid-deaths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>please read my blog

thanks for the bump faggot

there are people still getting boosters right now.
coworker just went to get booster but says "this is the last one i will get, never again!"

because 80% of the country is vaxxed genius.

>coworker just went to get booster but says "this is the last one i will get, never again!"
unironically correct

Attached: 1645478986404.png (1459x1073, 1.19M)

They will cave in the moment a new variant comes out. Once you have already sold your soul there's nothing left to sell

So it doesnt work?

So what we know:
>Vaxx doesn't work at all
>Vaxx causes health problems with long term effects
>Vaxx mandates are still not lifted

cope seethe and dilate

....but they said the injections will stop disease and death.

Attached: 3zqhrz7rnac81.jpg (960x786, 243.73K)

how many of them are elderly?

Bump

Attached: 1640701986199.jpg (1024x744, 107.66K)

what i'm saying is this data doesn't really show shit, the only reason we're seeing it now is because the overwhelming majority of people are vaccinated. if you want to make a point you need to compare the rates rather than the raw numbers.

and for the record, i'm unvaxxed.

>covid is the common flu

>80% of the country is vaxxed
>90% of the deaths are vaxxed
Really activates the almonds, doesn't it?

>the only reason we're seeing it now is because the overwhelming majority of people are vaccinated
If they worked we wouldn't be seeing it at all.

LOL
Vaxxtards are fucked
Every vax retard in my family now has some type of chronic illness.
The doctors tell them: "it is all in your head".
I am going to inherit a lot of land.

>if you want to make a point you need to compare the rates
If 95% of the country is vaxxed, and the vaccine is 95% effective, you should see a 50/50 split in deaths between vaxxed and unvaxxed.
That's clearly not what we're seeing.
Cope harder you fucking retard.

The 1927 yankees winning team was vaccinated, lou gehrig got polio, another nigger went blind, and another died. jews inject cloned dead nigger cancer dna into people.

Attached: Screenshot_20210423-183310_Photos~2.jpg (1080x1722, 412.02K)

they could just booster shot the dead, maybe the double death will awake them kek.

Single dose master race?

Attached: dadas.png (1057x702, 107.42K)

Do this to the shower heads

Attached: 1646312584686.jpg (1171x936, 86.98K)

No wonder they want to start a war.

I lived in Brazil for a year.
Those shower heads always made me fucking uneasy.

>I am going to inherit alot of land
Hah, you think you're gonna get a single piece of that? If your family dies of the vaccine, they'll say they died of covid, probably blame you for spreading disease, then sue you for everything, and since you're unvaxxed, you'll automatically lose the case or have it be dragged out for 20 years. Goyim are not allowed to own things. :)

>8/10 vaxxed
>9/10 dead are vaxxed
i want reddit to show me that retarded picture again

Attached: o.png (945x462, 293.16K)

If 90% are vaccinated and 10% aren't and the vaccine does nothing you'd see 90% vaccinated deaths and 10% unvaccinated. If the vaccine helped you'd see less than 90% vaccinated deaths and more than 10% unvaccinated deaths.

Learn statistics you fucking dolt

after jabbing their soldiers, ofc

That standard didn't apply when most people were unvaccinated. It is only relevant now. Should we apply population count to other cases? Gun crimes btly race perhaps? Politicians by religion?

how are you people this retarded

Attached: 1640285618968.jpg (1200x1826, 140.42K)

Never heard of anybody getting electrocuted.

that implies that everybody has the same base probability of dying because of covid. which isn't true. the majority of unvaxxed people are people who were already not susceptible to dying from covid (the young and healthy).

yes

LOL

But will this wake up the mudbloods, or will they quadruple down for more jaberinos?

Attached: red deer honkler.png (685x687, 343.54K)

the vax doesn't work against omicron
>t. boostered

Cope

EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY (EXCEPT ME) IS SICK
EVERYONE AT WORK (EXCEPT ME) IS SICK

I'M FUCKING SCARED

most of them, basically the same population groups that were dying during wave 1,2,3,4, etc. died during this wave.

dont be

>wnd.com/2022/03/official-data-fully-vaccinated-people-account-9-10-covid-deaths/
>wnd.com
grow up dude