Forward Observations Group

What does this flag stand for? Does it even have a meaning or is it just a bunch of hypebeasts wanna be SOF phags

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-090833.png (1080x980, 869.38K)

Probably the latter.

It appears to be a 21st century version of an old pirate flag.

Flag of balphemot of the satanic order

It's a variation of Blackbeard's flag
If you have to ask, you have no business making assumptions

ARRRGGGHH ye be a landlubber I see

its just recon marines
go to back to sleep

Just a bunch of retarded former 03 marines who never saw combat and are pissed Rangers got most of the deployments so now they LARP as operators on social media

>hypebeasts wanna be SOF phags
This. It's a bastardization of black beard flag. A lot of SEALs were using it in sandland with their inferiority complex towards CAG

They fight for Satan

stfu

Hope they die

They fight for Israel and this flag is their satanic gang sign

Samael flag. They're mostly American SOF guys, but they're receiving people with various military backgrounds and civilians as volunteers for the Legion in Ukraine.

It's Blackbeard's flag but with a MP7 instead of a cutlass.

These anons are right, it's based on Blackbeard's flag.
>nautical enthusiast
Well, they do work for ZOG...

It means they offer complimentary reacharounds

Good. The weirder this shit gets the better. Hope for some experimental weapons from Russia galloping down the highway and then mysteriously gets abandoned by morning.

This one has a satanic horned head though, the Blackbeard flag just has a man wearing a crown. This is the part I don't get. It seems satanic, or they are just a bunch of stupid edgelord fucks who dont understand what sort of imagery they are playing around with.

We truly are the great satan. just fucking nuke us already

I think it's a play on the pirate flag where red means "Today we are not taking prisionrs"

It's the "Karkhiv's Potato" flag.