Yfw you realize no amount of indoctrination can override the instinct to care more about the people who look like you

>yfw you realize no amount of indoctrination can override the instinct to care more about the people who look like you

Attached: Untitled.png (599x548, 430.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t895180/
understood.org/articles/en/developmental-milestones-from-birth-to-age-1#3_months
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s much like what japanon said years ago.
’’If you wake up and find piece of shit in the toilet, it’s normal...but if you wake up and find a piece of shit on the kitchen counter, you should be worried.’’

Whites are literally the only race that doesn't say they have in group preference in studies and surveys

We know by 3 months.

Attached: 3months.png (730x461, 35.56K)

You mean that no amount of reality checks can override the instict to care about what your owners tell you to care about.

Only because they'll be called racist if they admit it.

actually, they did experiments where whites were shown blacks vs whites suffering, and blacks also. they did brain scans to measure how much they gave a heck
blacks cared more when they saw a negro suffering
whites didn't care, all human suffering they didn't like
i bet, if you included puppies or kittens, whites would care just as much as well

stormfront.org/forum/t895180/

when the heroes of snake island repulsed the invaders, with the support of the spirit of kiev, they killed more than 20000 attackers. with bare hands and only a single rifle. their death will never be forgotten.

Except East Europe been as shitty as the Middle-East for the ages yet leftists somehow think Ukraine is like fucking Sweden or something lmao.

I keep saying it, compassion is an Aryan virtue. We keep getting called evil, but every civilization had slavery yet only we ended it voluntarily. Every civilization had empire, only Aryan ones freed their subjects by choice. And so on. Hell niggers are 100% right when they say that veganism is a white-people thing, only white people could ever feel compassion even for animals.

Our compassion is our greatest strenghts, but also a potential weakness. It can be taken advantage of, especially by people who look like us but (((aren't))).

then why does it work on communist liberals?

>"What are you doing, Mrs Hendersen"
>why Tyrone, I am burying my child.
>"hand me your bag now"

>50% of whites hate themselves and want to eradicate whites

Yeah they're very wrong on that, needs a lot more brown migrants before it's like Sweden.

Maybe Yemenis should stop their gay civil war. Why is it progressives are so racist they think non whites don't have agency

I thought it said "feces".

Deep philosophical thoughts by some limey nigger who hasn't been farther than his backyard his whole life or read anything more complicated than a children's book.

I'm white so I don't care

Very noisy white pretender jews skew this

>veganism is a white-people thing
nigger please, veganism is a part of my religion
>Whites are literally the only race that doesn't say they have in group preference in studies and surveys
it's not really rocket science when you consider the fact that white people are the historically the greatest killer of fellow whites

Newborns are stupider than 3 month olds, this is evident in charts of baby's mental and physical abilities in the first couple years. 3 months old is literally the earliest they can recognize faces lol.

understood.org/articles/en/developmental-milestones-from-birth-to-age-1#3_months

ya, I feel absolutely nothing when I see non-whites suffering. It is not my place to care for people outside of my immediate sphere of influence.

Attached: 28340790222_3800b5ff22_b.jpg (1024x683, 206.73K)

>PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Ukraine is unironically a shithole that has a lower GDP than Iraq even after Iraq is destroyed by the US

they're taught to be racist, dipshit. bipoc babies all love other bipoc but are terrified of white babies because of racism.

>noooooo why can't us muslimerinos be the victimerinos!
don't care ahmed and abdi