Medical Censorship

>H2O2 has been censored by big tech, social media and the government. You’ve been played.

archive. ph/zDNkN

Attached: 7B2213A0-1960-4558-8DE1-77C11308857A.jpg (1125x1531, 816.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8289588/
youtube.com/watch?v=RY08xO-_11w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You’ve been played
Not by you, insufferable faggot

Maybe... but it's also explosive as fuck.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8289588/

Attached: FEA34C30-4BE2-4C70-A760-62A8EC1D1254.jpg (1125x926, 288.92K)

It’s at less than one percent concentration.

Clearly I wasn’t trying to play anyone. This comment doesn’t even make sense

it's literally rocket fuel

Does it stop being explosive? No.
youtube.com/watch?v=RY08xO-_11w

It’s literally a direct antiviral and disinfectant. I have a prescription for H2O2 nebulizing as a post treatment and prophylactic against Covid and other respiratory viral diseases from a doctor.

Go inhale a gallon of dihydrogen monoxide strait from a bottle you pathetic little fucking internet faggot cock sucker

Doesn’t stop being effective to treat respiratory viruses.

False equivalent you fucking stupid moron KYS

Pharmaceutical shills come out when profits are at stake.

BUMP, I remember when there was a flood of search engine results saying that this was dangerous and not to use H2O2 nebulizing to treat Covid (Memoryholed) however it appears there are NiH studies around it showing it has promise.

Yup. There were no search results saying this was dangerous of any kind until it was presented as a re-purposed alternative for Covid. Overnight there were countless debunk articles trying to influence and berate people using this method. Most of that seems to be taken down.

>jannies?
Weird not getting a BUMP?

>page 8 to page 1
Ewwww laddie

Iodine has been shown to be effective too, as has bleach. Obviously don’t try it at home though with a procedure you just made up or that you found on an online forum.

H202 is great shit.
It will kill viruses in your nasal passage.
It dissolves ear wax
It can be used to make a dog vomit if they ate something they shouldn't.

Fuck big pharma

Definitely make sure to consult a doctor or know what you’re doing. H202 has been used for well over 100 years for these purposes. I’ve used it for years when around large groups (after the fact) and never get the flu or Covid (15 years). Was shocked to see it censored last year.

>False equivalent
You do not even know what the fuck that means nor know how to use equivalence properly.
Go with my first and then second assertion you obtuse moronic chang soulless bugman 3cm owning manhood faggot

Based.