Can we start talking about vaccine casualties again yet?

or is that just gone now and we're going to pretend that it didn't happen?

Attached: 54890835-10570799-image-m-3_1646285707765.jpg (634x948, 78.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a bit pointless. They're so rare that accounts of vaccine deaths give names, whereas covid deaths give numbers.

There really is nothing to disscuss about this, whoever got it is going to get what they fucking deserve.

>They're so rare that accounts of vaccine deaths give names

what I pray for more than anything is that reality hits people like you hard enough to do permanent damage as punishment for being so stupid

Yes, because numbers are easier to fake than identities.

Globohomo is going down.

I expect the strategy for democrats in 2023 and 2024 election will be to spin vaccine deaths and long term injury on Trump's warp speed. So it's got some time before the NPCs get angry at vaccines.

What will you do if your prayers aren't answered? It seems increasingly unlikely that there will be any shift towards covid conspiracy theories.

Can we discuss about the elephant in the room that got dropped yesterday?
phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

Attached: 1646216876467.png (802x850, 137.31K)

enough bragging about your war distraction, MI6

Attached: No Refunds.png (307x394, 90.12K)

Do you understand what this shows?

We will talk about it in two weeks time, ok sweaty?

Check em
It means Alexander Downer and Tony Blair are ayyyyyyyslmao

Attached: 761C3443-D73E-4855-AC23-A731BAD59EC2.jpg (1024x640, 50.72K)

You know, the 43k are the overall number of side effects not the overall number of vaxx doses.

You guys make it too easy for the (((fact checkers)))

heart damage will never fully recover, they will die significantly earlier than the rest of us, poor vaxxies :(

Whoever gave deserve far wose.

agreed

the vaccine is safe and effective like the men on the t.v. said. stop believing conspiracy theories chud. get vaccinated join the cool kids club.

i'm still waiting for my death
i hppe it happens in the next 4 days...

In my country Pfizer's pulling 1 in 1k side effects, with this data that works out to 1 in 35k fatal outcomes, way worse than covid for most age groups but not the vaxxie two more weeks apocalypse

Indeed. Just stating what the twitter fags would claim, if you post this there.

We here in germany had a big scandal because a CEO of an health insurance company claimed, that the vax sideeffects are hugely underreported. He got fired after an outrage.

Truly dark times.