Good morning sirs

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-080329_kindlephoto-2838777.png (1200x484, 303.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iPNmiptYlnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cancel culture is now foreign policy

oh yes burgers being faggots color me surprised

I got a good idea, I'll sanction every country in my supply chain, my people will love me !

Do it
India stock market to close on Monday.
Russia stock market to collapse on Monday.
Who's your daddy !

You are implying US oligarchs aka politicians care about regular people

nope, this is pre ww3 sides picking. You for example declared to stay and participate fully in nato like 3-4 days ago.

Your next be careful. You don't need us we don't need you. Go back to how you lived before.

Nope. They bought S400 and wants to buy F35 just like Turkey did. US sanctioned heavily Turkey for this reason and blocked F35 status.

India is expected to get same.

Based. Either condemn Russia and their illegal acts or face our wrath.

Don't be stupid, poo
Your an invader

Is this what your government tells you? Pre WW3? Do the Russians come to take you? You don't even know what this shit is about

Either join Globohomo or be sanctioned.

You guys argue that the globalists have monopoly over the world, and yet openly celebrate when these elites corner a nation like Russia or India. Previously, it was Iran, Syria and Cuba, but many would call them based for fighting globohomo, yet the fact that Russia is being made a pariah state right in front of your eyes is completely fine by you lot?

>USA pushes away India

are they mentally retarded?

Kek this can't be real. But in clown world who knows anymore.

Attached: 1643863366321.jpg (680x680, 222.46K)

You guys are a consumer economy. It would be the worst decision to sanction us whilst trying to replace china as a manufacturing hub. Cumskins literally cannot get their head out of their asses and see reality.

Yes

What happens to ask the Western companies that outsourced their staff to a Indians? That's going to fuck everything up (even more)

Worse. They're women.

CBF explaining the story but basically years ago much of the world isolated India for nuclear weapons/war or something but Russia/USSR befriended them and let them buy weapons so India is kind of reciprocating. Side note: It was also India where Yuri B was stationed and had much of his political awakening.

Russia/India also share military tech on some things like missiles (Bramos missile).

Attached: 1494951978802.jpg (236x161, 6.6K)

Good morning sir
Making new enemies as always?

BRICS is back on the menu

What happened to that German who used to tell us to fuck off and get American troops off german soil?

shut up and scam some grandmas, faggot.

No saar, i beg you saar, give me h1b visa saar.
youtu.be/iPNmiptYlnI

Attached: 1644490666110.jpg (944x1000, 317.06K)

they won't do shit

They are womentally retarded.

All the BRICS abstaining, China Brazil India South Africa refuse to be Biden's bitch and are pushing for negotiation instead of flooding Ukraine with weapons trying to turn it into Syria

PLEASE DO NOT REDEEM, SIRS

Yes, sir.
Fuck you sirs.

Attached: mr-bean-bobblehead[1].gif (360x198, 332.14K)

Biden administration fucked up Afghanistan so bad that I'm shocked that these faggots are even trying any more. Can't wait for the bloodbath in the midterms.

It was before too recall 'freedom fries' and France boycott when they said Iraq invasion was a stupid idea

Yes I want to see Russian blood in the streets.

denazification of murrica when?

Attached: 1645750208342.jpg (1000x563, 119.67K)

>It would be the worst decision to sanction us whilst trying to replace china as a manufacturing hub.
Malaysia/Indonesia has a lot of people that can make things…

>

Attached: Brics.png (497x639, 597.46K)

I hate America.

What the actual fuck

Checked

Americans are like this. The same Americans who are being arrested for January 6th think America is the greatest country in the world and would gladly suck Biden's dick and march in a million gay pride parades if Biden re-entered Afghanistan or something.

Is it possible big tech will let white guys be CEO again now?

Unironically death to america.

No, but I'm not a Any Forumstard so whatever

A few federal restaurants in DC changing the name to freedom fries isn't the same as harsh, economy collapsing sanctions.

We're just putting the poo in the loo

Listen to this jew.

BLOODY BASTARD BITCH FUCK YOU

No it’s not, I hate this. I just want this kike govt to leave me and the world alone

yes bloody bitch bastard sir

Women run the west now. WW3 will be a war of feelings.

>BASTARD BLOOD FUCK YOU

You're delusional, leftists in this country are getting more and more patriotic while rightists are getting less and less.

consumer economy by choice, not by necessity like the UK

So one country pressuring another country to do something. That sounds like a violation of ___________

Remember when Trump's trade war with China was racist?

All this will really do, is convince Russia to invade and retake ALL of their former Soviet states and restart the cold war. Only this time they won't be shackled to a shitty ideology like communism.

>DO NOT REDEEEM THE SANCTION
>I WILL REDEEM IT BITCH

DO NOT REDEEM!!!

>memeflag nigger
>us
>we
LMAO

This is the deathblow to the dollar system. If you can't even step back and say "not my problem" without getting cancelled/sanctioned, then NOBODY is going to want to use your system.

Get rid of your dollars now. Max out your credit cards and lines of credit. It's fucking over.

It's part of the great reset imo. It's not America, they are part of this Globohomo bullshit. It's a conglomerate of private and Govt. elite faggots who now control the Western nations.
Russia is fighting against this faggotry.

They aren't getting pariotic, they hate the historic US, it's founding fathers, trafitions and so on, they're just very pro gov

The west is doing a great job in creating a new axis, and this time they're the top dogs. Our economies are totally dependent on them.

I mean, it's definitely heading in that direction. India isn't going to help us box in China anymore, not now. They'll end up siding with a country they were on the verge of war with just a year ago. All because Joe Biden is a little bitch who can't take disagreement.

This
Nuke all major cities in the US

Attached: 1635681311752.jpg (800x598, 72.64K)

prashant bros we got too cocky

Look at the replies to the Indian anons post. You're just wrong. Amercian rightists are stupid than American leftists and fall in line much easier, especially American r/thedonaldfugee Any Forumstards

my name is pajeet
i shit on the street
no sanction for me
i am code monkey

Tell me you don't know anything about American politics without actually using those words...

Indians are literal subhumans worse than chink bugmen or muslim mountain niggers. Good riddance. We only care when Wypipo are suffering.

you guys have been dropping truth bombs left and right, what gives?
didn't your mother ever tell you not to reveal your seceets to strangers?

Attached: 1645843137785.png (500x500, 419.19K)

>US sanctions India
>India stops tech workers from working for US companies
>US tech economy completely crumbles
I'm not joking

Another war, formented by the U.S, in which Europe will have to bear. I thought europeans would have wisened up considering Syria yet they still follow a power that doesn't seem to care about them.

>considers
Why would the mutts piss of India?

Attached: op.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

Why should I take an American's word on American politics? You faggots reduce everything to good and bad guys.

>formented
fomented
damn you canucks can't do anything right

Well, even China backed off a little after sanctions on Russia and limited dollar transfers with Russia meanwhile India openly says they will do everything to ease sanctions on Russia and have orgasms over their military hardware

>illegal
When is war legal?

I’d unironically be less salty if US just publicly said either you’re with us or we will burn you.

Not all of us are that retarded. I don't think we should be sanctioning Russia or India. This whole Russian Ukraine thing is none of our business. I don't understand why countries can't be neutral anymore

and your country prosecutes citizens over butter knives and tv licenses

Except, they don't give a shit about this war either. We're sanctioning the bigger players now, what if the smaller ones refuse to play ball too? If you sanction the whole world, in effect, the sanction reverses, it's the equivalent of the world sanctioning you.

Indeed, it was merely a taste of what was to come