RUSSIAN SOLDIERS TORTURE INNOCENT CIVILIANS

RUSSIAN SOLDIERS TORTURE INNOCENT CIVILIANS
files.catbox.moe/m9yq5l.mp4

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (2560x1707, 2.27K)

seriously fuck you op. I really wasn't prepared for that.

>Frag out

Attached: 1646170040947s.jpg (187x158, 3.68K)

KEK

Attached: 1646111461398.jpg (600x800, 90.31K)

that's like 20 people dead at minimum

Damn, wasn't expecting that

The bard of Kherson.

Who is vibing? Is that in donbass? Ruskis? Ukos?

putinbros, did we actually get any of them or am i completely wrong?

Pretty kino, my local slavic restaurant always had live music. One of your countrymen, dusan tadic, used to eat there all the time. I got his signature on my local club jersey, he actually waited half an hour after eating to sign my jersey, absolute legend

I don't think he's drunk

He murder them.

I pitty Russian soldiers. Putin is a moron it seems. Here they blast the message about the massacres upon ukrainian population, school is gathering help for hohols. In the meantime:
>So, one of the local residents said that some refugees placed in the hotel did not like that the pool was closed. She also spoke about an incident that occurred at a catering point: a Ukrainian, having ordered several burgers, showed his passport instead of paying for the order. So, the girl notes, the man hoped that because of the situation around Ukraine he would be served for free. She also talked about the refusal of some Ukrainian refugees to speak Russian with Moldovans
>Here is another appeal of a local resident, who also speaks of the bad manners of some refugees. He noted that out of 100% of those who arrived, only 30% were happy. “The remaining 70% go around and fight with everyone in a row, shouting: “Glory to Ukraine” and yelling that they are served in Russian. You must understand that they are trying to serve you in a language that you understand”, the man said
>A refugee from Ukraine arrived at a hotel and went into a restaurant - he attacked the waitress, as she speaks Russian. She spoke in a way that both he and she could understand. You don't have to come to our country to teach us how to speak. I beg you to show respect for us, as we welcome everyone in our small country with open arms with a very big heart”, the girl said

Fuck jewcrainian turkoids and really, fuck you Putin for trying to appease them not only now but for 8 long years they "ukranize" hundreds of thousand.

Pretty KINO

serbs are subhumans
hope nato bomb you again

the video is sickening dude. fucking slavs.

omfg don't click link if you're sensitive. thoughts and prayers to the killed people

>nice live music to enjoy in wartime
>SUBHUMANS!!!!
You are the definition of no soul

thank you for baiting vatniks fren

Attached: 1644787541749.jpg (960x768, 70.73K)

I’m afraid to open this, can anyone give me a quick rundown on the video?

Somebody get that BLM ayy from the US, to call the UN NOW!

Is the torturer a ruski or a hohol and how can you tell the difference?

You will be scared for life user

If their innocent then they need to leave otherwise they are nazi !

do NOT open that video....I've seen some post on Any Forums, that is possibly the worst torture imaginable. I suspect Zelensky will beg for an addition $6billion from the EU, to help fight the dastardly evil Russians!

Not clicking your link, nigger - webm?

Pretty damn wholesome it is nice to see something like this during this terrible conflict

I thought Mexican cartels were hardcore psychos untill I saw this video.

What’s wholesome about torture nigger?

You fuckin rang, pathetic human?

Attached: 1646233180292.jpg (230x250, 4.59K)

Thank you OP for a daily reminder to never trust a serb

Attached: niko1.png (317x928, 49.48K)

I can't put it into words, the intensity is incomprehensible

BASED

> he does not jerk off to gore everyday
Ngmi user