Why can't we just admit that races are different species of human?

Why can't we just admit that races are different species of human?

Attached: different-species.png (1455x619, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muh unity
Muh equity
Muh bullshit

>Why can't we just admit that races are different species of human?
That isn't conducive to forming a worldwide mulatto slave class

Because the Christ cucks will shriek about muh evolution and muh God made man in his image and muh were all one blood

Ironically, evolution perfectly explains the cognitive and social disparities among the races, whereas Christianity has no answer to this

What would that achieve exactly?
I think anyone who spent any time studying this subjects understands that his is a defensible position. But what is the purpose or reclassifying humans? I mean we have Neanderthals being separate species. And loads of people are part Neanderthal.
So, cross-species procreation is clearly possible. You wanna swap out word "race" for "species"? Do you really wanna fill up form with "your species" field?

Or perhaps you wanna make argument that only certain races are "true human". And that's definitely NOT a defensible position, we've diverged way to long ago from Chimps for that argument to make ANY sense.

>I mean we have Neanderthals being separate species. And loads of people are part Neanderthal.
so what you're saying is those people's with and without neanderthal dna are different species then?

Because it hinders the jew in his chameleon takeover of foreign lands. A sovereign nation with a people who feel a deep shared bond with their countrymen will actually look after their own first and foremost. Making them harder to conquer, infiltrate, and deceive. 300 million strangers won't even understand what happened.

Well that's one way of putting it. I'm saying any such classification would be essentially arbitrary. I guess it would make more sense to talk about different "populations", but then we usually also use the word "ethnicity". I mean why aren't we calling Neanderthals "humans" - there were loads of invasions, and this was one of them - one population replacing/merging with the other, creating a new population.

Taxonomy should serve a purpose, and there's be little use of this re-classification. I would argue that we should classify Neanderthals as humans instead.

>Taxonomy should serve a purpose
It does, races are distinctly different groups of humans in genetics, behavior, and appearance. The should be considered species and we should prohibit race mixing to preserve those individual species.

Sure, amazing idea. And that's what's happening in the most of the world - China, Japan, India, Russia, Africa. And they don't classify themselves any differently.

So the problem is clearly NOT with taxonomy.

Also, do you really want that to be ENFORCED by government? Are people supposed to be smart enough to make the right decisions? Like it should be up to people to decide, if we can't decide even that, then what the fuck can we decide?

because they can fuck eachother and make offspring that is not sterile

>Cackling Geese were once classified as being a smaller species of Canadian Geese. However, in 2004, the smallest four of the eleven recognized Canada Goose subspecies were reclassified as being their own species. However, in some locations, Cackling Geese and Canadian Geese crossbreed in several locations, which can make distinguishing the two species a challenge.
These two can crossbreed viable offspring though?

Polar bear and grizzly bear can mix... of course those geese can too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid

Attached: polar.png (1604x1284, 803.74K)

>pizzly bear
and these people expect to be taken seriously in their field

You'd rather reserve "pizzly" for some other kind of a hybrid?

You'd think some science-thinking boffins would have had the autism and thoroughness by now to use mathematical models of genetic relatedness or something like that to define species.

>inb4 god created us this way to test us

Of course, they probably won't because someone will apply it to humans in a non-PC way I guess...

You make absolutely no sense
The Caucasian species has many different races
Races are not species dumb mutt

name one other species with races you kike

Sub-species, simple as. Taxonomically makes sense as well. Birds with far more similarities are classified as sub-species.

We are different breeds, like dogs, not different species

yes they did, it's called "Fixation index", and if you apply it to humans you'll get different species. Happy? So what, there's no use of that measurement, people already have natural in-group preference for procreation. As long as the "hollywood" and fucking "wokism" doesn't fuck with it - we'll be alright. No need to enforce anything.

Attached: fixation.jpg (1080x1112, 147.54K)

Nice smooth brain take. Tower of Babel is the literal "answer to this." Holy shit you need Jesus.

God owns this simulation and can do what he wants.

Well dog is same as wolf, genetically. Yet we group dogs separately from wolves, because it makes practical sense. For humans that won't make any practical sense, other than some ridiculous justifications for some crazy laws (and I want to have FEWER laws).

Canine, but we call it "breeds." It's the same thing.

i want out this clown world.

Attached: 1641073549577.png (853x480, 437.33K)

Still doesn't make sense given how many mixes people there are. Right now "race" is more of a political alliance, which makes some sense. Since it's easier to defend your interests in a group. Though we're a bit further than sub-species (those would've been like Germans and French). If you talk "races" - closer analogy would be species. But it's impractical.