How do Polish feel about the U.S. moving nukes into Poland?

How do Polish feel about the U.S. moving nukes into Poland?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (1200x750, 5.24K)

idk, can we push the button?

you can place nukes here only if button to launch them says KURWA and glows bright red

Not thanks. Maybe after r*ssia collapses.

bring moar

Wait, we are?

Nobody will give Poland nukes because Polish people are crazy enough to actually use them. It's a special kind of crazy that takes a real Polak to understand. I'm Polish and I would def hit that button.

Can I use them to nuke i*rael?

As many as we can fit we would like to have in our borders. Alongside US military bases and infrastructure. We were promised those by Bush, cancled by Obama (on the 17th of september, the day soviets invaded us durning WWII with the words "the US doesn't want to antagonise our russian ally" which is kin to Japan revoking the right of US to have military bases in their territory on the day of Pearl Harbor attack), then promised Fort Trump, which was revoked by Biden on the pretence that Poland doesn't want to pay Israel war reparations(and because it was Trumps idea).

Hopefully they move the nukes at mach 5 speed
Straight into Warsaw

Why have nukes and not use them to finaly destroy Russia and the heretic so called "russian ortodox church"?

>Polish people are crazy enough to actually use them
on Russia probably yes

The heroes the world needs

Really? Where? Precise location, please

we should , once Ukraine falls its best to keep the nuclear deterrent as close to that area as possible.

Pooland is becoming a normal country. Niggers and sandniggers are already colonising it. Kebab shops in each city. Pajeet crowds everywhere, nafris annoying women, racemixing spreading

Pottery :)

>he thinks american nukes in other countries are not under american control
Lmao, you think american nukes in Turkey or Germany can be launched by turks or germs? They are in american military facilities with american troops

Based

Not gonna happen.
They only fly the spy muttdrone along our borders so they know when to pack and leave to Ramstein before Poopin invades us XD

user we had kebab stands here since around the XVIIth century, our dudes who were pilliging moldova and transylvania durning the XXX years war.

Obviously nobody thinks that are you fucking stupid or something? This is Any Forums bro.

this. also
[citation needed]

Tbh, all the kebab shops in my area are run by poles, know only one with actual t*rks

brought them to Poland. They seemded to fancy it a lot. They also brought onions with higher amount of sulfur in them, which led to Poland having the least mild onions in the entire europe region.

me I'd rather you just fired them at the soviets and let us all be done with it for fucks sake
otherwise cool stuff man, cool stuff. I fully support the american military

just call them a phobe then they have to let you in

Kurwa w końcu! Łódź zostanie zniesiona z powierzhni ziemi!

I hope it happens sooner than later. We need an actual nuclear umbrella either from some EU country or US. Russia will think twice before trying to invade us, or any baltic country.

Patriot is comming to Poland in 2026 I think, hopefully faster. We need it too.

Based I fucking love Polish people.

and have as much to do with turkish kebabs or similar greek food, as our "chinese" has with food from vietnam.

I don't want to die. I want eesti pm feet.

This is why we are moving nukes into Poland, rather than giving Poland nukes!

Not sure
I would prefer antirocket shield desu, so pls Josh, i know you can do that

Give us launch codes.

it is what it is, you take what you can get. But you never know, Poland is a country of magic, where things thought impossible happen all the time.

Attached: hero.jpg (400x533, 48.5K)