Can you imagine a World Without Christianity? Think about it…and try to imagine it in any format...

Can you imagine a World Without Christianity? Think about it…and try to imagine it in any format. Take a minute and see what the world would be like without any religion. How would there be any health care? How would we grow our food? How would we deal with predators? How would we find love?
How would we deal with the hardships of life and the good times? What about the earth itself? What would the environment look like without a complicated system of government? How would the soil look?
some people do not believe in Jesus and are essentially uncaring, unhuman, and can never be considered trustworthy, it's impossible to count the number of opportunistic atheists who work at nongovernmental organizations and charities to distort those two noble causes, but for all their evil, Christ still loves them.

I think of Jesus as a towering center for my beliefs. I live a prayerful, peaceful life, following in his footsteps. I keep the full story of the Messiah alive in me. I study the languages of heaven. I study the faith of Jesus. I go to church. I run in the morning. I talk with God on a daily basis. And when I open my heart, I know that the kind of love that I feel for Jesus will change lives for the better.

Attached: 2688.jpg (1200x1200, 220.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSfa56tjBQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A world without forgiveness is a world without peace.

The stupid wouldn't feel so entitled and emboldened.

I've lost nearly 50lbs and am the happiest and most successful in my adult life thanks to Jesus Christ.

I really don’t care, I’d imagine we’d be alright, no worse than we have it now.

congrats you replaced ignorance with arrogance.

Pagan shitholes like Aztecs or Africans sacrificing humans on pyramids and living like its bronze age?

youtube.com/watch?v=mSfa56tjBQo

Kind of like some stupid hippy calling himself king when he's just a peasant.

Judaism for everyone

kind of like the person looking for something to blame externally than someone to take accountability for themselves. Hence the reason why they would even be in the position of blaming anything at all.

One problem is the West abandoned the Lord and did evil in his sight. I remember 15 years ago when the teens fresh with secular brainwashing used to come to ICQ Christianity and troll. They used to advocate for the atheists and evolutionists, now where are they? They either got jacked up from the vaxx or they are here blaming Christians for all the problems in the world that these secular types caused by their refusal to acknowledge the God that even their forefathers acknowledged.

At least thats a native cultures
Not from dessert

Story of every christcuck.

i didn't say self insert because you were talking about Christ retard. Great, now every other athiest things your a cringe worthy egotard.

I don't have to imagine, I live in such a world right now.

Attached: 1646311421348.png (1080x1080, 1.35M)

Just because I don't respect your dead slave on a stick doesn't mean I'm atheist you ignorant retard.

>if you don't worship a dead jew on a stick your society will be shit

Attached: 1639366958473.jpg (1024x707, 86.32K)

There would be an unrelentless counterattack against kikes with no christcucks in the way moralizing about turning the other cheek and being all brothers in christ

Christianity did not invent morality

We are on the brink of World War 3 because people don't know how to love their neighbors like God loves every one of us.

Attached: 57517466b426b3ba603e833d1c6a6d71.png (758x800, 514.65K)

>sin

Attached: 1642560687844.jpg (1024x767, 67.32K)

one again, just because a Buddhist corrects you on how you portray a philosophy doesn't mean he believes in said deity, i didn't say self insert, but because you are clearly arrogant as i implied to your metaphor you walked right by it and proved my point. You just assume im talking directly about you. This place is really starting to take its toll on you.

Maybe they should dilate since christcucks are such wonderful non-judgemental neighbors.

I used to be a nihilistic atheist.

Attached: quote-he-who-is-filled-with-love-is-filled-with-god-himself-saint-augustine-53-59-75.jpg (850x400, 51.36K)

All would still be Brahmin.

Attached: 5354F07E-2757-400B-B477-01A819BC7155.jpg (800x1142, 388.72K)

The Bible says God made man upright. Man chose to sin(transgress the law). We were also created to please God