WELL... WE ARE FUCKED NO MATTER WHAT

Attached: 679jav.jpg (500x844, 166.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lookatmynpcnis/status/1499320586178334720
tradingeconomics.com/commodities
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ehm seems like he got captured nothing confirmed yet

twitter.com/lookatmynpcnis/status/1499320586178334720

Yeah millions of Ukrainian white BLUE EYED BIG TITTED refugees. I have room in my house.

who's "we" ? once Zelensky the glownigger hangs some larpers will try to take his place but GRU will merk them quick enough. The absolute delusion of this guy that he is going to survive this is absolutely incredible.

>who's "we" ?

Peasants.

tradingeconomics.com/commodities

He’s just a puppet, the problem is the WEF. This is the great reset take 2, WW3 timeline.

Looks like he will fight to the last ukrainian man. How brave of him to sacrifice all men of the country to protect the right of having anal homo sex and transgender kids.

Ironic!

that is definitely not him lol, he sounds like a chain smoker
he's completely safe, it's funny how you're implying that he's even in Ukraine

If they drag it out too much Russia is just gonna waltz over their country and move on to the next one lol.

*white men, the jews were evacuated immediately and the niggers are fleeing to Poland.

kek is zelenkike on about genocide now is everything is genocide

Ukraine Demands that Russia give up

Attached: RAT.jpg (1170x551, 35.76K)

Uhmmm wdym sweaty? He's literally 360 noscoping CHUDssians on the front lines right now

>muh WEF shill narrative
The WEF is just one among a sea of globalist orgs not some secret lizard sect

They again blame Russians and not Jews. Could work

Yeah, he's very very fucked.

The fact that he didn't manage to join NATO in time to me is like leaving your front-door open and inviting criminals in for cake.

I just don't get why if he's so pro-West, how he didn't get Ukraine in to NATO in the last 6 years. Anyone know what happened here?

It's someone with same surname, Russian asked him if he's related, he said no.

>CHUDssians
oh, THOSE Chuds?

Attached: kievan-rus-primary-chronicle-varangians-east-slavs-png-favpng-CUi0XW8r4CbZpq9u1SFZYysGg.jpg (820x840, 104.43K)

I thought nato had rules about territorial sovereignty ie you have to control all of your country and not be occupied or in conflict

I'm on Russia's side here, but how will they win this? If they continue to surround and choke off the cities, the citizens will suffer and the West can blame them for causing mass starvation and other crimes, whether true or not. Other option is invade the East, and hold it for months or years with a citizenry that is at least 50% hateful of their presence and are resentful they can't stick the latest Apple own products up their ass. If Zelensky refuses to deal, what will be the best options for Putin?

Gas went up another 30 cents over night, it went from 3.38 to 3.70 in my area, a week and a half ago it was 2.99 and I filled up. My heat bill before this was already 3 times the amount of last year

ukraine promised not to whine about joining the globohomo
and now they started to whine so Putin decided that enough was enough

considering that Putin pretty much made Russia a Pariah state he probably has an ace up his sleeve because this was pretty much expected. death to globohomo

Nobody is mobilizing for war against Russia, not even Poland. Nobody. No help is coming. This is not like your Avenger filmarinos, it's real life. And nobody is getting nuked to help Ukraine.

I can't help but laugh at you incels thinking Ukrainian women will treat you with any less mockery or disgust than your native women. All that will happen is Chad increasing his harem from 10 to 12 women.

Attached: stock-photo-odessa-ukraine-may-beautiful-girl-in-bikini-during-pool-party-at-summer-holidays-time-1054749704.jpg (1500x1101, 1.76M)

His people are safe

Attached: 1646295084106.jpg (450x636, 62.09K)

this. too bad trudeau doesn’t give a fuck about refugees, he just wants more shitskins by any means necessary

Russia has gotten used to sanctions and obviously you don't understand their perisistance, they will take back Ukraine, this is geopolitics, the west will begin to see this also effect their economy, we are fucked either way. Why are they all going in on Ukraine in the west? I understand Russias reasoning but what happens in Ukraine that's so important to them?

>If they continue to surround and choke off the cities, the citizens will suffer and the West can blame them for causing mass starvation and other crimes
Russians will definitely aid cities they've encircled
>If Zelensky refuses to deal, what will be the best options for Putin?
as retarded at it sounds, they'll probably try to install a puppet government

This isn't even an attempt to negotiate in good faith. Zelensky glows bright as fuck.

He’s still asking for Crimea.
And people still support this fucking clown?

Yeah right now it's pretty much a media/propaganda war on Russia. These corperations aren't going to stop doing business with Russia permanently, that's a huge market. Russia can get all this stuff from China who gets it from the west.

Oof, you tried...

>And people still support this fucking clown?
He IS a comedian.

Attached: 1645957771353.jpg (426x605, 32.93K)

He should go on the offense, destroy Moscow and force Russia to surrender..

Child slaves

Attached: 1646180007592.jpg (217x250, 8.58K)

Negotiate in good faith? You fucking faggot, they just got invaded. What good faith are you talking about

Zelensky is having his Adolf Hitler bunker moment.

Attached: downf.jpg (474x266, 13.1K)

Zelensky is one of the "Young Leaders" of the WEF. He doesn't give two shits about the Ukrainian people, or the Donbass peoples. He's doing exactly what Klaus Schwab told him to do. Poroshenko was corrupt, but he might actually be better than Zelensky.

It's not my fault you have a poor grasp of the English language. I'm not here to educate you. Sorry you're too stupid to understand my post.

>500 billion dollars
holy fuck the coked out jew is nuts

tldr

At this point Russia giving up would be the lesser of other evils.

I know Ukraine won't give up because of it being a defensive war, propaganda, patriotism and the draft of people 18-65.

And all this happened because the way US left Afghanistan. Biden planned this and he is a genius

This. Plus money laundering, bio labs, gas business. Apparently Ukrainian is a heavenly place for corruption.

billion dollars
500 BILLYUN DOLLARZ!

Attached: meelion.jpg (500x300, 60.97K)

I think this invasion was being planned since Ukraine was denuclearized. If you're going to denuclearize and at the same time also not join NATO then wtf are you doing? I mean I guess they were trying not to provoke an invasion and bide a bit more time and just hope Russia wouldn't invade. But that's all it was, hope.

The US should declare war on Ukraine.

Yeah and scams, probably wealthy people laundering money etc. Did you know Victoria Nuland grandfather was one of the main people involved in the holodomor and of course she supports this stuff with Ukraine and Russia. David Duke years ago did a video about it. She did have a podcast she did with Bill Kristol whose father also came from Ukraine and was dubbed the godfather of neoconservatism, Irving Kristol

That's old news, you're up to child soldiers now

Attached: 1646302469126.png (1620x611, 205.39K)