Fuck NATO and fuck Western propaganda. They're the cause of this tragedy in Ukraine. I stand with Russia

Fuck NATO and fuck Western propaganda. They're the cause of this tragedy in Ukraine. I stand with Russia.

+1 energy for Russia.

Attached: russia.jpg (599x596, 57.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1u7XZ9c8fI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will you die for russia to?

no, but you will by the end of the summer.

There is no place for violence in your church.

I farted on a catholic one look how edgy I am

I stand with Russia too although I won't die for either side. Strictly speaking both Russia and NATO is Germanys enemy although Russia is the lesser evil.

Nobody cares about Serbia.

>no

Attached: shouting pol retard.jpg (93x125, 2.14K)

those who stand with Russia will starve with Russia.

Looks like you are letting nato push you around. You should stand up to them after your military gets back on its feet.

Will you die for hohols and globohomo?

>Serbian
>retard
Checks out

if they invade you the last thing that will come to your mind will be globohomo.
Stop acting like an edgy faggot and look at the situation, bear woke up and after us, you're next, instead of whining about globohomo start heavily militarizing country.

youtube.com/watch?v=q1u7XZ9c8fI
Why would support this shithole?
Most Siberian cities are worse than Detroit

Attached: Simpsons.jpg (268x188, 12.75K)

fuck russia

Attached: emergency-mental-health-Polyarnye-Zori-17-e228-g001.png (422x389, 58.28K)

if our military gets back on its feet it will be subservient of NATO in the potential coming conflicts. I actually thought about joining the military before, having a Gymnasium degree I could have started in a decent officers position, having good chances to rise to Leutnant and if there is ever a general draft again obviously all of the people already in the military rise in their ranks, so...

what prevented me was the though of dying age 30 in siberia with the thought in mind I let my life for transgender rights.

RUSSIA IS BEST, RUSSIA WILL WIN

Attached: 2C6EF35F-B1B6-4B52-991E-320872362538.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

They quickest way to end this war is for ukraine to get steamrolled. Surrender Zelensky nigger

Dont worry i will die for rusia

>*slips on ice*
>GRRRRRR FUCK RUSSIA!!!!
What?

How many rubles are you getting paid for each post? 4trillion?