The manchild problem

Why are so many young men failing? Now more than ever met are struggling to mature into the next stages of adulthood like finding a partner, holding down a steady career, getting married, and having children.

What can society do to address this?

Attached: Young-Mens-Struggle.jpg (873x910, 143.25K)

We're heading into world war. None of the things from the past world matter right now.

No we aren't. Russians gonna win war, bring Ukraine into their "sphere of influnce" but will have many sanctions by westies while trading with Asia and Africa. Sleepy Joe and the weak female dominated Western countries won't do anything else.

adopt the bitcoin standard

Don't be accelerationist. Russia is extremely weak and China doesn't want the instability. Maybe the Russians will revolt before Putin can push us any closer to ww3.

That is the best case outcome of this war. A worse outcome would be riots and a coup in Russia against Putin and him overreacing against his own and everyone else.

I just can not seriously participate in this clownworld, I tried, but it only makes me immensely miserable. For now NEETing is the way to go, its not a nice way, but better than the alternatives right now.

LOL

Attached: accelerate 2.gif (485x485, 2.96M)

you know the rules, post pics of your mangina or stfu troon

>career - nobodys hiring
>married - monogamy has been destroyed by media and the Vatican
>children - women all take the 'pill' and society for retard reasons think the would doesnt need more children

Attached: yfw accelerationism.png (680x686, 706.41K)

there is no reward for doing an of that gay shit anymore. shut the fuck up.

you just let things go. Lead by example. Be the change you wanna see in the world. Nothing is gonna convince a faggot to change from apple or android to the other (view on materialism) Now imagine changing someone's WORLD view. Just be better and make em jealous

Nothing, apparently it's all the young men's fault. Something about just needing to man up.

I refer to it as the deliberate infantilisation of western man, not that it hasn't also happened to an extent to the younger generations of females but the overwhelming majority of females remain petty, pathetic and childlike until death.
what can society do about it?
nothing as it's a key part of (((the plan)))

Attached: yourancestorsarrived50yearsago.png (1330x546, 33.83K)

Because we cannot afford real life.

This

>What can society do to address this?
collapse

By framing it as the manchild problem you are already blaming men for it. How is it working out? Keep doing it. It's working for you right?

don't forget to wash your penis.

I have no plans to contribute anything to society and I hope that it collapses.

Attached: 76AAB844-D643-4162-85DC-27FE6F3FE72B.jpg (600x527, 190.55K)

A clean penis is a sign of a clean mind
-Michael Scott

The world:
>every thought, utterance and metadata snippet is kept in a database to be weaponized against you at any timefor any reason
>you will never be able to afford to own property, if you manage to pay rent you're privileged
>work dangerous jobs that are detrimental to your health and then go home and applaud calls for "equal pay"
>follow biological imperative to coom and get labeled a rapist or, much worse, a provider, by the courts
>get taxxed on every transaction, taxed on income, taxed on investments, which aren't affordable
>we don't like your political ideas so we've deactivated your bank account and severed your communications lines with the outside world
>Vice President Kamala Harris
>Hunter Biden the Artist
>Using objective linguistic pronouns is now a hate crime
>$100,000.00 medical bill for tylenol that was accidentally laced with aids
>Did we release that bioweapon? Whoops!
>race riots because a drug addict famous for holding a gun to a pregnant woman's belly was driving intoxicated
>steals an election in front of your face and then holds a gun to your head and tells you democracy is what they say it is

yeah hmm I wonder what's wrong with these manchildren?

SAGE

No wife, no kids, no money, no reason to grow up