Thanks globohomo, very cool

Thanks globohomo, very cool.
I'll just have to pray for spring to come sooner so that I can cycle everywhere.
Fuel prices are 2x what they used to be at the start of the pandemic, the cost of the food is ~30% more expensive than it was, electricity will go up drastically soon.
How are you faring Anons? What's the situation where you live?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-03 12-59-14.png (816x667, 48.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imot.bg/pcgi/imot.cgi?act=5&adv=1a164458448003939&slink=7qvodp&f1=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thing I blew all my savings on a commie block cuckbox instead of inflation.

They're still prohibitively expensive here.
I decided to buy some junk food and stay at home watching anime since it's a holiday.
Chips went from 3.50lv to 4.20, Pepsi from 2lv to 2.20, the bread I buy from Lidl went from 2lv to 2.60 fun times.

I'm about to go to my hometown for the holiday, and I'm afraid of what I would find at the gas station.

There were kilometres long lines last night in Plovdiv lmao.
I'll be going on a shopping trip to Turkey next week, I'll fill up the car with cheap petrol, if I can I'll even try filling up a couple of jerry cans as well.
With the difference in price it's actually going to make sense to go to Turkey every couple of months just to buy fuel and food.

pic related is from yesterday

Attached: image_2022_03_02T12_46_33_287Z.png (1600x1200, 2.32M)

Fuck fuck fuck...

Attached: 1635559892288.gif (220x220, 605.23K)

Same here in Poland. Fuel doubled since 2020 (6.15 PLN per litre of diesel in Wrocław today). Food generally on a quite high increase (~20% in a span of few years). Our gooberment passed a 0% VAT legislation on basic products, so they are "cheaper" to buy (but this fucks the producers of said goods). Starting to look like centrally controlled economy, which is quite scary.
Electricity - 15% increase this year, gas almost 50%.

We still have 20% VAT on everything (only the tourism sector has 7% VAT).
Electricity for commercial use is 3x the price it used to be just a year ago, the domestic prices will also jump soon.
The price of goods in stores are directly tied to fuel prices and electricity prices so it's only going to get worse.

Gas is nearly 2x what it was a year and a half ago from 1.80 a gallon to 3.79 a gallon. It has gone up nearly .80 in the past month. Haven't noticed much with utilities but grocery prices are slowly going up over past few months. I'm glad I decided to start a garden this year and should be planting this weekend since I think winter is over now.

based. me and my fiance are going to DO the same when we move to a new apartment. We will have our own garden, planning on planting some veggies and running moonshine in the basement for our own and family/friends use. Alcohol went up drastically, too.

It's about $4 on near Boston. It was like $2.30 when Trump was in office. Luckily my car is very efficient.

Attached: 1640653636714.gif (360x270, 2M)

I don't drink the liquid jew since my family has a bad history with alcohol abuse. I might try making something though and I've thought about growing shrooms in the basement. Might be decent side money for very little investment.

gas was 0.92E / liter (converted to euros), diesel was 0.96E in october 2020 now theyre both the same at 1.44E and rising fast. absolutely shit for a country with 700euros / m'average' salary

Sad to hear that. How about your real estate market? Huge increases here in bigger cities. It's impossible to live for a minimal wage here. I mean, literally impossible - rent of a basic two-room apartmen is now on the same level as minimal wage. Influx of refugees, overcrowded cities doesn't help at all.

The breakdown of my expenses are around 30% for rent and bills, 20% for fuel, 30% for food and the rest is disposable income.
Even though I drive a very economical car I cannot afford to drive around as much if unless I want to spend everything on the bare necessities.
One of my hobbies was to go places over the weekend, in the summer I'd go to the seaside almost every weekend.
I could live quite comfortably with 1300lv salary in 2019 before the pandemic, now I'll need to earn at least 2000 to have the same life style. Fucking sucks.

Oh don't worry, user, when we will come for you the gas prices will be 50 rubles for a liter of AИ-92, you will like it much more along with mudslims from Tajikistan and Chechnya infesting your cities.

How does 50 000 EUR sound for a 1 bedroom commie block appartment?
imot.bg/pcgi/imot.cgi?act=5&adv=1a164458448003939&slink=7qvodp&f1=1

Everything is cheap nowadays due to oil money coming in. Thanks globohomo, I might even get myself an RTX 3070.

RARE

I can read that these charts are for benzine, diesel, and propane, but are they prices? Also what’s “Metan” mean?