Ukrops dump Russian corpses into "mass graves"

Fucking Nazis!

Ukrops claim they have killed so many Russian hordes that they have to dig "mass graves" for them all over the country. But their pictures show only 4 dead Russians. How desperate are those fuckers?

Attached: dead russians2022-03-02_21-30-59.jpg (768x1024, 230.09K)

They deserve to return to their families

Dying for Putin. What a waste. God help them.

thats a pretty pathetic mass grave tbqh dont think it counts,

Grow potatoes on their graves and make vodka

Attached: 1645951917533.jpg (435x448, 38.79K)

Reminds me of that WebM I saw of those pigs in China being culled with flames, kek

Even better would be to put their families in there with them

Holy shit! You are really grasping at straws at this point, aren't you?

Why does every russian own that same shirt? I've seen at least 12 dead russians with it.

There is too fucking much of them. Ukrainian national railway was ordered to provide 20 refrigerated wagons to transport rus corpses. That's enough for 10,000.

prove it

>buried in an mass grave in nothing but armani boxer shorts

Attached: photo_2022-03-02_22-59-09.jpg (1280x960, 136.16K)

I've seen that one too but this image nowhere compares to the hellish cries and imagery to this grave of soldiers. Kinda weird you would compare the too, as in you haven't watched any pictures or videos of mass graves.

it's called the Telnyashka, all Russian soldiers wear them

>muh 9k dead russian in a week and not a single picture with more than 10 corpses lying close

Hohlopopoganda is getting more rediculous than russian's one

I don' see any lethal wounds. Did he drank too much vodka?

they have clearly had medical treatment before they died: So they were taken care of.

What should the Ukrainians do with the corpses? Resurrect them?

Even if the Ukrainians handed the bodies over to the Russians they would be buried in secret or cremated to hide the number of the dead. The exact same thing happened in Syria. No one knows how many Russians died there. The mothers of the soldiers had to work the number out themselves.

I could not imagine fighting for a state like that, in which they do not care if you live or die.

Fake ones he bought in the local market.

the ass rapist of kiev caused internal rectal bleeding that killed him

Judging by the bandage on the wound i don't think they were executed.

Bleeding can kill you, know know

there is a lesion on the right side. seems like he was shot in the thorax or abdomen. If hit in the abdomen the ruptured intestines could caused a infection which killed him later... or a myriad of other reasons. And you can see that he received medical treatment.

What are you trying to imply you shill?

>numbering the corpses
morbid but based