/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #596

Previous: ▶Latest:
>Mariupol is isolated but under Ukrainian control. Under heavy shelling.
>Kherson is confirmed to be under Russian control but there are reports Ukraine is trying to recapture it now
>Two loud explosions heard in Kyiev. A water pipeline was damaged.
>Heavy fighting reported in Kharkiv and Mariupol
>Russia is conducting tactical strikes in Kyiev. A TV tower was hit. Another missile missed and hit a Holocaust memorial site.
>Russian strike on Kharkiv administrative building
>40 mile long convoy heading towards Kyiev
>Peace talks ended, no agreement reached
>Zelensky says Belarus leader assured him that missiles, warplanes and helicopters won’t fly to Ukraine from his territory
>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on alert
>Russian forces have met heavy resistance as they advance on Kyiev
>Russian Forces are pushing into Sumy.
>Gypsies stole a Russian tank
>Russian army releases first ever video of the Chernobyl nuclear plant after capturing it (t.me/intelslava/20722)
>Azov Battalion has started training volunteers in Kyiev
>High-rise building in Kyiev hit by missile, origins unknown, both sides claim it was the other side's missile
>Melitopol has fallen under Russian hands
>Russians forces are in the outskirts of Mariupol.
>Seven civilians died in a day in the LPR and DPR from shelling by Ukrainian security forces, LPR authorities report
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kyiev
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Japanese cargo ship hit with a missile from the Ukrainian side
>Chernobyl nuclear plant under Russian control

liveuamap.com/
Frequent objective analysis of the war: understandingwar.org/

Attached: nlaw.jpg (125x116, 3.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Skawtish/status/1499333086521307138
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
t.me/intelslava
web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html
thefrontierpost.com/the-new-world-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>delusional ukrainians stull think the assraped states of America are going to defend them

Attached: 1518307467879 (1).jpg (820x938, 169.26K)

Don't care, kikes are enemy number one. Families of kikes should be afraid.

fpwp

Attached: 1646275690282.jpg (500x500, 25.1K)

Attached: IMG_20220303_024704_054.jpg (853x1280, 281.39K)

I support UKRAINE

Attached: A3BB598E-DB37-4375-BFAC-64910743AF6C.jpg (1170x727, 45.25K)

Don't forget the Shabos Goyim.

I am fucking running out of monay here ffs

It would be better if it was a real war, this is all staged just like the moon landing
Quit the acting already

i like sniff AUNTY PANTY smell like pakora

Attached: rajesh korma.jpg (230x219, 5.08K)

thank u brother, times are tough

>гpaчи
you mean
гpaды

They're on the top list too. It's going to be fun.

literal vatnik discord trannies

twitter.com/Skawtish/status/1499333086521307138

Attached: pooE.webm (868x480, 2.95M)

what's up with all the gay rape in russian army anyway
who the fuck rapes all their conscripts and for what purpose

This would explain why every "team" is wearing brightly colour coded armbands.

It's Ukrayiv sir

Red-Armed Forces of the Russian Federation
Blue-Ukrainian Armed Forces
Black-Donetsk People's Militia
Purple- Lugansk People's Militia

1. The Russians have moved in the direction of Izyum and are expected to take the strategic town on the road to Slavyansk.

2. The Lugansk militia has enveloped the Ukrainians at Severodonetsk, and crossed into the Donetsk province to establish positions near Slavyansk.

3. The Ukrainians intend to withdraw from all current positions in the Donbass to avoid being surrounded.

4. The largest engagement in the Donbass so far: a battle has raged between the Donetsk militia and the Ukrainians at Volnovakha for multiple days.

5. Mariupol is fully surrounded. According the Russian MoD, the Donetsk militia crossed the border deep into the Zaporozhya province to link up with Russian forces securing the Azov coastline.

Attached: 332022.jpg (904x1280, 177.13K)

Do you know why Russia should win this war?

1. Then Russia won't be torn apart and permanently be a vassal state of China
2. Shows the world what happens when America is not stepping in to stop a war
3. Ukraine will still get Donetsk and Luhansk back. The only thing they need to agree is to never join NATO. They can still follow the Belarus route and prosper under Russia
4. EU as a whole will be less powerful and in doing so become more democratic, more of the country will have a say inside the European Parliament instead of it being Nazi 2.0 like it is now.

All in all I think the most important reason is to not let China has its hand onto Europe's biggest country. Everyone including Germany is doing a mistake by making this war last any longer than it should.

>who
who doesn't?
>why
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina

Kyiv.

Attached: 1645957345824.png (625x640, 508.85K)

NUKE EUROPE PUTIN NUKE THE FUCKING EUROPE INTO NOTHING

Oh, you probably believed the pandemic of (((COVID))) was real too? Remember that? How about you stop believing your government and Media? They lie to you about everything. Kikes will hang.

Attached: 1592200566685.jpg (1242x1381, 907.04K)

Dedovshina (oldfags are allowed to abuse and bully fresh recruits in army) is really popular in russia.
And the easies way to break someone who refuses to get bullied is anal rape.

How will Putin ever recover. I manged my logistics better in Advance Wars when I was 11yo than he does.

Attached: bsbiw5i8a3521[1].png (912x905, 1.23M)

>Oh, you looking for a job? Nvm, give me your shekels and stop WW III goy!!

Attached: ww3.jpg (1864x810, 90.27K)

over on the /chug/ is the most pathetic shit i've ever seen.
they are celebrating russian forces capturing a couple of NLAWs and discussing if the russian soldiers will be able to figure out how to use them.
nigga, get your own anti-tank missiles.
hand-me-down army.
they are like the fucking borrowers.

I just copied the thread quickly, was worried it would get archived
>blue lines
Oh shit, this means that Luhanksk district is now completely under Ukrainian control and Donetsk is about to be too?

IM BUSSSTING AAAAAAH

Attached: BUUUUSTER.jpg (750x514, 44.97K)

Launch the peperonis

Because you never played against an AI with cheats that has infinite resources and a sanction up your ass.

What military doesnt have that?

>I just copied the thread quickly, was worried it would get archived
not directed at u fren

Attached: 1646297442298.jpg (713x731, 85.3K)

Oh cool, it's those rocket launchers the russian army keeps capturing by the truck load.

>They can still follow the Belarus route and prosper under Russia
not that your post isn't retarded in general but holy shit, bro

Attached: file.png (600x595, 379.01K)

>Looking for a job
>Implies shekels to spare
aah the great iq of 110

40 years from now, there will be a new documentary called "the second greatest story never told" where the once indoctrinated find out the kikes and the US lied about everything regarding Russia/Putin and he was actually the good guy. Fuck every single kike on earth. I hate you all.

Attached: 1595445039625.png (830x838, 892.19K)

>Capturing empty tubes that are one use only

Woww

EUROPE is going to die if they keep the sanction up, and Putin will nuke them anyway. People should accept Putin as the new ruler of the world and be quiet.
RUSSIA literally holds Europe by the balls since EUROPE has no gas, food, or resources to mantain itself.

>AI with cheats
It literally DOES cheat on you, actually. And it doesn't have to deal with any sanctions.

Attached: 1621735515159.gif (488x275, 984.23K)

A few weeks ago most Europeans said: Ukrainians are not like us, they are more Russian than European. Now most Europeans say: we want to be more like Ukrainians, the real Europeans.

Attached: file.png (434x550, 177.1K)

Bro they're not getting Donetsk and Luhansk back. That's sorta part of the whole deal. Russia recognized them as separate countries.

Yeah because Poland is happy being inside EU.

Just look at the GDP of Ukraine and Belarus and you can see what I am talking about.

This a bad thing.

No, no not empty tubes. Still packed up neatly in boxes. Tons of photos. Tons of videos. Go look assclown lol

EUROPE is a failure. Putin need to put all the trannies ruling EUROPE against a wall and kill them all. I'm tired of EUROPE I want to be ruled by RUSSIA and get rid of homosexuals, trannies and 50 shades of niggers.

FPBP based mexibro

god fucking damnit no matter what, every fucking time the left tries to meme it's just a horrendous soulless walmart version of what a complete retard thinks a meme is

But not infinite resources though.

I was under the impression that Putin is going to give the Eastern region back and keep Crimea? There is literally no strategic advantage in keeping Luhansk and Donetsk.

>EUROPE is going to die if they keep the sanction up,
> implying
> but muh gas

Yawn, you have no proof. kikes are going to get slaughtered.

Attached: 56789087654567890987685.jpg (620x620, 313.22K)

>Then Russia won't be torn apart and permanently be a vassal state of China
They brought it on themselves.
>Shows the world what happens when America is not stepping in to stop a war
Big countries get to do whatever they want to their neighbours?
>Ukraine will still get Donetsk and Luhansk back.
Hahaha.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>EU as a whole will be less powerful
Fear of Russian aggression is literally the strongest unifier in the west.

>loves his babushka
if you don't then you're a faggot

>le funny buzzword and le funny picture of hollywood celebs
you glow in the dark

Stop serving under Gays and Fags and join Russia to get this world better. You're not too late.

Because German sucking your country dry is better than just paying Russian lip service.

Intel Slava Z, on Telegram. Hours upon hours of footage and thousands of photos of Ukraine the past few days.

Go look, assclown. lmao

You seem confused, this is all manufactured and fake just like the fake covid pandemic that never happened. You'll love what comes next!!!!

mr meme expert over here, his appraisal being it makes him mad

>Tons of photos
link em
>Tons of videos
link em

t.me/intelslava

did you think I wouldn't, ya fucking retard? lol

Don't you mean to say glownigger? Or can't you type that being a glownigger? You faggor glownigger.

Attached: IMG_20220116_003632.jpg (512x509, 113.65K)

>doesn't know tanks are crewed

Does it count as crew if they aren't people?

Post it, I'm not searching for shit I know is propaganda you kike.

PUTIN IS THE GOOD GUY. PUTIN IS THE SAVIOR OF THE WEST. I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW RUSSIAN SUPRE LORD. PUTIN IS THE REAL GOD EMPEROR OF HUMANITY!

from russiaanon last thread

March 03, DM RF morning official:

The Russian armed forces took control of the settlements of Chistopol'ye, NOPOLTAVKA, ZHOVTNEVOE and BALAKLEYA.

The troops of the LPR with the fire support of the AF RF advanced 4 km and reached the outskirts of Severodonetsk.

The troops of the DPR narrowed the encirclement ring around MARIUPOL and liberated the settlements of SARTANA, VODIANE and VINOGRADNOYE.

A high-precision strike disabled a backup technological television center in the Lysaya Gora district in KIEV, which was used for psychological operations by the SBU.

An evacuation corridor has been organized for residents of the town of BORODYANKA to the northwest of the Ukrainian capital through the settlement of BERESTYANKA.

A total of 1,612 objects of the Ukrainian military infrastructure were hit during the operation.

Among them: 62 control points and communication centers, 39 S-300, Buk-M1 and Osa anti-aircraft missile systems, 52 radar stations.

13 aircraft were destroyed in the air and 49 on the ground.

Attached: gallery2kc-768x432.jpg (768x432, 51.26K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAA what a fucking faggot.

"Heres the proof"

"no search it for me"

Fuck off you beta cuck, its there if you wanna see, I'm not your servant, you assclown lmao

You can see the russians are winning if there are more kremlinbots in uhg than in the other thread

If anyone wonders what Putin's motives are to attack Ukraine, there was an interesting article on RIA Novosti, Russia's state news agency. It was published on Saturday, celebrating the Russian victory prematurely and was taken down soon after. you can still find it in the archives: web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html and more importantly there is a complete translation of it: thefrontierpost.com/the-new-world-order/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 12-06-16 The new world order - The Frontier Post.png (809x3901, 1.09M)

>story never told
>Ackchyually
Doesn't know

Maybe read the other posts, you fucking retard.

So, basically there is no proof and you're a retard kike. Hahahahaha!!!!

Attached: 7dbffb772e1729f5049b8a1e7d83b7db.jpg (2048x1024, 101.68K)

HAS HOHOL OPENED HIS MOUTH? HE IS LYING
DECOMMUNIZATION, DENAZIFICATION, DEMILITARIZATION.

>RIA Novosti
poxui

>prosper under Russia
>this is what prosperity looks like
still pathetic how Ukraine was the poorest European country in 2019
even poorer than Moldova

Attached: image_2022-03-03_110837.png (1023x880, 100.87K)

>incel slava "Z"
at least link the post, I'm not scouring through thousands of Russian propaganda posts
stop spamming, last warning

Attached: pepe2891576.jpg (226x221, 7.94K)

Looks like nothing you kike

Attached: IMG_20200301_235430_041.jpg (1080x2131, 377.58K)

You're a kike, aren't you?

>shitskin thirworlder's thoughts on europe

Attached: team-america[1].gif (217x199, 587.54K)

t.me/intelslava

Here's a second link, because the photo of yourself you posted clearly lets me know you cant scroll up.

Now go look, or fuck off ya neo nazi azov battalion faggot. How was getting obliterated by rocket artillery yesterday, ya fucking goon.

OH SHI-

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-220106.png (1080x2340, 620.7K)