I support Jews. Cope and Seethe. You folks suffer from schizophrenia

I support Jews. Cope and Seethe. You folks suffer from schizophrenia

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Your parents address is publicly available.

Attached: 1509380795387.png (1526x968, 70.78K)

you are alright op

Attached: 50D588A1-E748-4F94-B75B-89465C327F31.jpg (621x336, 34.52K)

I'm sure Jews don't support you

You have no idea what you're talking about friend. I remember coming here many years ago posting this same thing. Then I actually did research on the history and leadership of western finances, law and intelligence operations. The preponderant Jewish element is undeniable. Read Yuri Slezkine's Jewish Modern Century if your cognitive dissonance stops your own research

Based. Fuck antisemitism.

Attached: 1680020435.jpg (2200x1468, 196.13K)

The entire Epstein scandal was literally a schizo Any Forums post come true, who's really coping? You know the thing that actually made me dislike Jews was not discovering their power or their role in funding subversive social movements, it was the feeling of annoyance and slight anger at realizing I'd been lied to about it by so many people especially Jews themselves, who usually must be somewhat conscious of their own ethnic racket. So I actually kind of feel sorry for ignorant goys like you, you just have no idea.

I wonder what the Jews tried against Tesla.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x244, 17.39K)

Yes, we white people need to support Israel they are fighting Muslims after all. Did you get that fellow white people? Good.

yes you are the host of a parasite :^)

I do too, which is why I support Russia.

Fuck Ukraine!

I wonder what George Washington or Karl Marx had to say about this matter? I mean I can't imagine those two agreeing on much especially something as random as the poor ole innocent Jews

Attached: 1BazedGeorge.jpg (850x400, 73.25K)

Give it up Jewcrane, you aren't fooling anyone here.

I mean could you imagine if a majority of the many great minds, leaders and different political views in western history all agreed on a particular negative judgement about a completely random and innocent people

Attached: 1 bazedmarx.jpg (480x360, 26.22K)

>it's da joooooooooooooooooooz
Kek they both got Jewd once in their lives and spergposted about them all ... on the newspapers.

cool, go die for pissrael then, but leave us none kikes out if your semitic faggotry.

WTC was a consequence of none kikes conducting business with kikes, and ever none kike in those towers deserved to learn to fly that day.

Attached: wtc2.jpg (955x639, 130.14K)

Funny enough many jews actually have schizophrenia because their lineage is comprised of massive amounts of inbreeding.

Based

Genesis 12
>1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
>2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
>3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Cursing Israel is never going to end up well.

Not t only do I curse it, I damn it, and I pray blood will frow in rivers from it

To the god of the Aztecs > your semitic demon of a god.

Attached: muh Aztecs.jpg (144x90, 5.07K)

No wonder I came out retarded. My dumb people inbreed between cousins.

Attached: 1470448031987.jpg (650x420, 32.89K)

ah yes, the demon that demanded human sacrifices
great choice, how's that working out for you?
I can tell you how it's going to end up working out for you if you're outside of Christ, but you're not going to like it.

we're about to roll into the events of Revelation 6, in fact we've already passed the first horseman and the second one kinda seems like it's bene starting.

fortunately the Jews pushed me toward degeneracy and atheism so the bible means shit

Get your shop plundered and your head scalped by a native "new worlder".

Kike.

Attached: native american.jpg (350x269, 41.72K)

the US had decades of prosperity after being the first nation to recognize Israel in 1948.
The Muslim nations that tried to destroy it were embarrassingly beaten back. I've heard it had quite an effect on devout Muslims for the Jews to beat them... three times in fact, and continue to do it.
Then Bill Clinton made a proposal to divide the land, and our nation went into a downward spiral.

So that whole blessing and cursing Israel thing pans out.