Vladimir putin?

honest thoughts on this man?

Attached: vladimir.jpg (1228x1855, 468.59K)

kike puppet about to die

whether you see him as friend or foe, he's formidable.

- not mad, just plays oldschool geopolitics.
- believes in world with multiple empires and spheres of influences, this is his main modus operandi.
- not a good guy by any means, just different flavour of imperial evil - pick your poison.
- his own empire is rotting, he's almost always on the back foot. He lost Ukraine from his sphere. So he created a hostage situation. But USA doesn't give a fuck about the hostage.

Attached: apustaja staƄczyk.png (400x400, 149.87K)

he's the imbecile that destroyed Russia

Staff seargent wants a word with you on deck corporal.

You too private

Attached: download.png (210x240, 9K)

Say what you will about pootin, but he did cure COVID.

Attached: 1604995173387.png (600x497, 7.97K)

MORE VDV

Attached: 1646200859433.png (1794x858, 935.27K)

Would destroy Biden in any contest.

>destroyed Russia
>destroyed

Attached: 1616776310173 (1).jpg (250x181, 3.21K)

I know edgy red pill canadians would love to see West burn because they live in a rainbow fascist mutt state, a caricature of western world.
But this is not the case for us. We have a different perspective because we are in 2-3 spheres of influence.

Attached: 4ee.jpg (1367x760, 985.08K)

half jewish on his mom's side which means full jew in a jews mind and OP's a faggot

Attached: faggot.jpg (767x1024, 123.54K)

Putin live in a cold war mentality, it will destroy him and his country...I wish the best for all russians for choosing this guy as their elected dictator.

He destroyed Russians economy for all that matter...

I honestly think he should have gone all in this time, with the entire rus military they would have invaded ukraine in 2 days, they took to long and western rats are studying every detail on how to make this harder.
If China wanted to help then for Russia there would be no problem, but as it stand economy is getting very very weak, hopefully things change but right now things looks bad for Russia

extremely based man

Soon to be replaced by that Chechnya mudslime leader. Russia will be an Islamic republic.

he is literally the worlds biggest (failed) globohomo.

Small-time nigger crime lord that lucked out into a place far above his head. Any American that wants to understand Putin's psychology unironically should just watch The Wire.

Attached: Avon_Barksdale.jpg (316x316, 75.4K)

You joke, but in distant future it might actualy happen.

checked

Alright, I'll let Staff Sergeant know you're being defiant then.

Attached: And+dont+forget+the+bestest+zogbots+_19d52f3025c2b1c656deefdb7be2b5e9.jpg (600x449, 135.81K)

No this is not what Avon wanted to do at all. You really think that Avon would have fucked everything up when in reality it was Marlo. Avon was respected by everyone, Putin has no respect. Marlo is Putin, not Avon.

That's not the point, the point is 80% of what he does is motivated by nigger-tier idea of "street cred" that he needs to maintain in order to not appear weak.

You really provide a quality discussion, my moose mate.

Vladimir Shalomov