Why are leftists always asking for sources?

Why are leftists always asking for sources?

Attached: Accredit.png (1080x749, 720.06K)

Because they are incapable of independent thought.

puts you on the back foot while you justify your position. at the same time they'll accept anything as a source for their position.
Read around the "gradually I began to hate them" quote.

Because they don’t read the Bible and would rather you trust the science and trust magazines written to them by very select groups of people who tell them how they should feel about things. They are incapable of original thoughts and instead of telling you to “trust God” or “have faith” they’d rather trust somebody else…. I wonder who….. I wonder who the people that tell them how to think, who they worship too….. Hmmm…

Attached: 623B807E-F1C0-40A5-8102-5619C25AC67F.png (720x516, 569.8K)

tldr OP tries to give some artificial virtue to him incoherently rambling nonsense about stuff he does not understand

Exactly. Science says when I cut off my cock, I turned into a woman. Chuds keep telling me otherwise but the science is clear

They don't realize science is 99% observation

Leftists prefer facts to my feelings, which makes them BAD

sauce for accusations is important, if your opinions and beliefs are based off hear say you are no better than a woman, destined to be controlled
the problem i see is the "left" or more aptly 'sheep
do not bother to look at source material, if you're omitting yourself to that group you are what you hate = a fucking faggot

Do you have any accredited sources to back up your claims?

idk prove to me you aren't gay russiafag?

so they know what to get censored next

So do I faggot, this place is full of agencies trying to subvert any right wing growth with misinfo, trolls etc. As a responsible consumer I know what to do and what to ignore

leftists assume most things people say are made up.
I dont exactly blame them since there are retards that make things up.
still some leftists use this as a way to never commit to a debate.

> idk prove to me you aren't gay russiafag
sauce for accusations is important, if your opinions and beliefs are based off hear say you are no better than a woman, destined to be controlled
the problem i see is the "left" or more aptly 'sheep
do not bother to look at source material, if you're omitting yourself to that group you are what you hate = a fucking faggot

because they are based on fact and usually are open minded, I've tunred a few marxiggers into nazis

So they can say they're not valid without even looking at them, true story

..in fact I believe this OP is a leftist post to draw the right away from scientific method, when in actuality all the data is on our side

the term leftist is ironic though because isn't left and right based on royal court system of old, advisers on the right want things to stay the same
people on the left want change to governance, so the 'left' really is the right, clinging to ZOG.

OP sucks multiple dicks daily. His family is worried. When asked about his obsession he only answer "this is reparations for slavery"

when did you learn to speak english vatnik?, go suck off pootin

lel, good one
>leftists assume most things people say are made up.
It's called projection

Because all they understand is authority. Unless the source is from a "trusted authority" they don't care about what you have to say.

You’re never going to make it into Heaven.

appeal to the authorities that they have subverted
allows them to fallaciously dismiss every argument that is against their narrative without actually addressing the argument or evidence. ignoring the argument or refusing to engage prevents their world view from ever being challenged.

Because like 99% of the people behind those things are usually leftist. So if they ask for sources, its usually a set up to make you look for some, only to find mostly leftist corrupted sources that are illegitimate and go against your point. So you either provide no source, which leaves them open to prove you wrong with their compromised garbage, or provide a actual source that's nonbias, and that's where the leftists fact checkers come in, which usually claim that source is fake.

>why don't people believe my made up bullshit
yeah, what a mystery