Will Russian gamers rise up? Is this something Putin needs to be worried about?

Will Russian gamers rise up? Is this something Putin needs to be worried about?

Attached: B57DC271-32C2-482B-B1D1-A6599FEAF120.jpg (1125x1508, 903.09K)

NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN BREAD AND CIRCUSES

now they've gone too far

Attached: russianbros....jpg (588x387, 142.78K)

no fucking way

I guess this is the most direct way of pushing Russia into China's sphere. If they're totally disconnected from the west, they will go right to China. That means China just got access to a landbridge across Asia, high tech military technology, and thousands of nuclear weapons. That is one deadly fucking alliance. In fact I argue that is the ONLY possible coalition that could take down the west. And we're creating it.

You fucking retard

DONT WANNA MISS A THANG

Zey will Totale Krieg, step by step removing Russia just like 3 Reich

wait until they get their hands on Rocky IV

kek bidet is truly beijinig's plant

>YOU AFRAID OF US NOW GOY?

>SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISOBEY?

it's fun to watch the whole world trying to #cancel Russia

they are creating it
they have been creating it for most of the last century

Kek.

Oh no! Anyway...

Lol they remove players for “views” all the time so once again they’re going to patch out content you paid for, in a game where they only content they make is cards that they nerf weekly in their premier mode

When do they remove the Russians from hunt for Red October?

ALL MADEIN TAIWAN

Why did ww3 have to be so fucking gay. I hate this timeline a lot. Instead of actually trying to vanquish their foe, the west is trying to cancel Russia into submission.

I am close to siding with Putin just to spite these faggots running our countries like passive aggressive śóybóy noodle arm cucks.

Putin, if your men are listening, launch some spicy bois to DC, Davos, Brussels, and Tel Aviv for good measure. Do it today pls.

Attached: 1643031559781.png (720x719, 1.09M)

I think anyone who cared stopped playing videogames a decade ago

Attached: A7E930BE-8891-460B-ABF1-188F327344B5.jpg (179x282, 7.7K)

Attached: 7D9351B9-5886-4C3B-B86B-6E028D68E2E7.jpg (499x761, 172.23K)

CENSORSHIP!

I REMEMBER WHEN THE FREE DEMOCRATIC NATION USED TO LOOK DOWN ON CHINA FOR ITS CENSORSHIP ON MOVIES DURING THE LAST DECADE

OH HOW THE TABLES ALWAYS TURN

why censor a swede though. russian people couldn't even dream to slightly resemble dolph lundgren.

Racist faggots

>cancel culture is not rea-

Nooo, not muh lower human appendage + sphere shape object representation in a digital visual entertainment environment!!!

>why censor a swede though
Peter Stormare plays the astronaut they bearstained

>my people