The biggest shitcunt mass shooter in history

Now that the dust has settled can we finally talk about how Tarrant was a bit of a fukken stooge?
Cunt only killed people who were unarmed and then he surrendered to the New Zealand police of all fucking police to surrender to...
He surrendered to the NZ fucking police?
Do they even have guns?
Imagine being such a weak cunt that you kill a bunch of unarmed people then go full chicken shit when faced with the prospect of action from the fuking NEW ZEALAND POLICE FORCE....

What is Tarrant up to these days anways?
Oh right, the kike puppet is getting his shit stuffed by 200kg Maoris in NZ prison....

What a fucking drop kick

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7.26K)

Jealous?

dude, I get it. You don't like him because they told you not too.
But no one cares. Stop crying.

paying off some illegal muzzies and promising to give them new identities/citizenship to get shot at with blanks/airsoft by a crazed goofy actor with a helmetcam on. contracted promises they won't hurt if you just look away and run into corner. one is scripted to run at the man, one scripted to run away but lie down near the curb so he can "shoot" you up close. they will edit the video later but post it saying it is live, don't worry your faces won't be clear. everyone will remember you as martyrs and victims

Attached: 1645660878699.jpg (474x345, 36.09K)

So the thing is...
Basically?
I still like him. (Saint Tarrant!)
I know... UGH, I know! I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I just think he's cool, is all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Get fucked.

Attached: 1632736222539.jpg (1908x1146, 1.2M)

He killed innocent moderate Muslims, not the ones who are actually threatening the west with violence and terrorism. He will burn in hell.

lol, they were invaders. Go KYS

kys muhammad
Tarrant is the ideal manifestation of the lone wolf archetype.

Attached: tarrant_manifesto.jpg (1229x1733, 1.06M)

post the 2nd shooter getting arrested or stop posting here you planetary sized nigger faggot.

What 2nd shooter?
That was memory holed within 3 hours of the shooting happening.
So was the 3rd shooter Moshe.

BOST MEXICAN FATIGUE WEARING SHOODER

Attached: 1635463941540.png (400x388, 70.74K)

OI VEY!!!
HOW ARE YOU!!??!
SOMEONE TELL THE ADL!!!!!!

>he only killed unarmed people

The people that got run over in Waukesha were also unarmed. What's your point?

he was a spineless coward even if you can understand the root of what he did, he was still a pathetic mentally ill attention seeking faggot. if you're going to kill random people, always off yourself or suicide by police if you wanna get those edge points and be a proper martyr. his tactical light and nazi/bible phrases on the gun were such a larp. people who worship this ape are the lowest forms of life.

Who fucking cares

Are you forgetting about Paddock? He holds the world record.

cry fag

He shot up a terrorist training facility. Look it up.

It may be an unpopular opinion here, but I generally hate politically motivated mass killings. Even if the people who do them are based or whatever, all they actually achieve is antagonizing society from their ideals even further.

I have all this shit on my phone btw. Keep alert jannies.

Attached: 1646028515557.png (447x438, 401.48K)

They may not be threatining with violence, but are replacing us and want us gone. The real number of moderate muslims is below 10%

Someone post that picture of him in North Korea. Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else idk

nah he a sickcunt