REMINDER

Trudeau fucked Ivanka Trump, Melania Trump and Jacinda Ardern. Jacinda actually gave birth to Trudeau's child not long ago too. Madman

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-233741_Chrome.jpg (1056x1408, 285.76K)

He's just her beta orbiter.

He also fucked melania.

>Jacinda is a biological woman
Hold it right there, CIA! You're not fooling anyone with that ridiculous tall-tale.

He's also fucked Canada.

Nice

>cucked a basically jew prince
yeah, no, his headless body would be dragged on the street of Ontario if this really happen

Trudeau is very handsome that's the one compliment I will give him, also his last name is 2 letters away from my last name which is one of those things that is only cool to me

Attached: HD-wallpaper-pepe-on-laptop-working-pepe-funny-cool.jpg (800x546, 44.8K)

Hes gay. Cope ukies are btfo

Kek

Cope he did and Kushner watched him brutalise her holes

Trudy Castro only seeks pleasure from Jewish Bvlls.

Kek

nah shes just a fag hag.

do not rake this one, kek

lol

Lmao

men cant give birth

haha based leaf

Attached: 9DAB30C8-7903-4F51-80D4-304B3CE59EF0.jpg (1122x752, 324.2K)

Attached: lol ahern.jpg (640x480, 86.8K)

Not sure about what Op says but both Dohboy's wife and Idris Elba ended up getting covid from the same convention and Dohboy never caught it.

Kikes love being cucks, where do you think all the blacked shit comes from? Only thing Kushner was upset about is that he's white.

Kek you do know the horses kid is a genetic abomination, klaus probably wanted her to exterminate.

HAHAHAAHHAHAHA BECAUSE HE WAS BORN THERE AND HE SUCKS HAHAHA
jahahahahahahah
HAHAHAHHAHA
!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA BAGGIN ON THE BEIBS HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GATCHTA!!!!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHFUCKINGBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BAGGIN ON BEIBS
BAGGIN ON BEIBS
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: IMG_3826.png (950x610, 580.35K)

I'd believe it. They say his father was a very charming, naturally athletic man to those who went to Cuba to meet him.

Now that is COPE.

Chadeau is spreading his seed, nothing wrong here