"DISASTER UPON DISASTER" COMING FOR WEST COAST

>It's the elevators that worry earthquake engineering expert Keith Porter the most.
>Scientists say a massive quake could strike the San Francisco Bay Area at any moment. And when it does, the city can expect to be slammed with a force equal to hundreds of atomic bombs.
>Porter said the shaking will quickly cut off power in many areas. That means unsuspecting people will be trapped between floors in elevators without backup power. At peak commute times, the number of those trapped could be in the thousands.
>To escape, the survivors of the initial quake will need the help of firefighters with specialized training and tools.
>But their rescuers won't come – at least not right away. Firefighters will be battling infernos that could outnumber the region's fire engines.
>Running water will be in short supply. Cellphone service may not work at all. The aftershocks will keep coming.
>And the electricity could remain off for weeks.
>"That means people are dead in those elevators,” Porter said.

What are they going to do to us now?

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/03/02/californias-big-one-among-other-disasters/9111798002/?gnt-cfr=1

Attached: 4352.png (599x577, 274.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2023-october-14
timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2024-april-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nukes aren’t real and it’s just earthquakes

>poseidon
>japan was just a test

Attached: cia_seal_lapel_pin__16043.1504623071.jpg (1280x1280, 91.43K)

this sounds like a massive cope for God punishing the new Sodom and Gomorrah

What if I just take the stairs?

Attached: 1w229u.jpg (396x396, 21.97K)

I was raised in cali, most of those earthquakes ain't fucking shit. The big ones they supposedly engineer the big buildings to move with the kinetic wave rather than crack and break now. So I assume this is fearmongering bullshit

Not giving the Jew a click, is this something I should be concerned with now or in 2 weeks?

Attached: 1645723918922.jpg (254x247, 11.26K)

The Cascadian Subduction Zone is Chekhov's gun.

I'll let you in on a secret: watch the solar eclipses for a voltage drop and a petrovoltaic effect. They don't call seismology the Jesuit science for nothing...

Attached: markofthebeast.png (1024x1126, 106.04K)

timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2023-october-14

timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2024-april-8

END TRANSMISSION

>The big ones they supposedly engineer the big buildings to move with the kinetic wave rather than crack and break now
Now
What about the old buildings with people in them?
You won't go far with only thousands of GAFAM employees, they open slylent bottles on their own yet they work in the strudiest buildings

The satanists are powering up by feeding on your fears. Don't be afraid of Jewish Lies.

Attached: 96E8AB42-8DE5-4EE6-9DFD-2BDD4746887D.jpg (618x795, 97.58K)

wont work, the earthquake will take the elevator and beat you to the top.

Earthquakes arent real and it's just subterranean nukes

Isn't Washington and NorCal due for a huge offshore earthquake that will create a mega tsunami or something?

kek

Thin privelege is having the option of escaping during a dangerous crisis. Our society is so fatphobic that engineers literally design ways for us fatfolx to be genocided in the event of a (likely targeted) attack.
THIS is why we must fight for gay rights.

>San Fransisco destroyed
And why should I care?

i saw this too. kinda ominous. earthquakes incoming i guess.

Holy fuck they found a way to force americans to use stairs

TAKE THE FUCKING STAIRS.

The west coast disappearing is what you call a disaster fuck that i call that a blessing

this

Two more weeks until California collapses.

thats a nightmare i wouldn't even wish on a lefty

>west coast
not my problem

Attached: nmp.jpg (616x501, 57.71K)

Who pissed god off?

It's a threat, not a prediction.

>Two more weeks
why?

Attached: AJbeast.png (960x720, 1.24M)

>What about the old buildings
After the 90s socal earthquake, which demolished large swaths of the sam fernando valley, one of the outcomes was to retrofit all shitty buildings that dont meet updated safety standards. This is one thing we actually stay on top of.

>Earthquake happens
>Get thrown off down the stairs due to the sheer force of the quake
Didn't people warned you about stairs?

Crown of thorns

This

Everyone needs something good to look forward to in these times.

>dude earthquakes lmao
If it happens it happens. Anybody living in the area only has themself to blame.

But the real question... How many niggers will die?

>firefighters with specialized training and tools.
or a guy with a fucking ladder.

It will happen The Day After Tomorrow.

Grew up in LA, like 99% of the population lives in plywood boxes
The most dangerous thing in an earthquake is ruptured gas lines