Remember when Russia invaded Georgia in 2008?

Attached: Map_of_Georgia_with_Abkhazia_and_South_Ossetia_highlighted.svg.png (2560x1366, 451.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhsTNOeuUZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N-no?

Georgia wasn't too white for Karens to care.

It was confusing cause I thought they were talking about the US state. It still exists huh? You don't hear much from there, I had assumed they were absorbed by Russia.

They aren't white, even libtards are secretly racist and they will all get terrified if a white country gets invaded

Yes, during the Olympics and the media only cared about that or the election

Georgia blatantly started it that time by invading South Ossetia, and Russia just smacked them around a bit and left.
If they did that again over Donbass to force a peace accord instead of trying to take the whole country I'd honestly support them, but right now I'm horrified and just want the fighting to end.

That was what happened to the last NATO prospective member.
When will we stop convincing people to commit suicide via Russia?

Never. Don't fuck with the former SSR's. That's too hard for globalists to do though, they desire global order, which means having everybody on the same page.

>Invading a region that was theirs and is occupied by subhuman Russian rape babies.
C'mon Ivan take off the memeflag.

Russia will reclaim Lithuania back and no one will stop them and no one will help you but your butthurt diaspora :)

youtube.com/watch?v=EhsTNOeuUZo

>>Invading a region that was theirs
And Georgia was our, what's you point, retard?

That isnt georgia retard. This is georgia

Attached: georgia-state-map.jpg (660x500, 61.41K)

Last time I heard them mentioned was the first Splinter Cell.

I wonder why they haven't been absorbed into Russia yet. South Ossetia has voted to become part of Russia, but it's like Russia doesn't want them lol.

Yes. It was a small short nice war

Please do remind us how it started

Attached: saakashvili.png (672x450, 317.1K)

You want another Georgian Jew controlling your country? Hopefully the next one will kill even more of you worthless mongoloids, also nothing is yours, it belongs to Jewish oligarchy in Russia, you are just their goodest goim, it's going to be hilarious watching Russian cope when china buys you and you eventually balkanize.

Yes and I remember all the retarded people in my country thinking they were talking about the state. Russia invading Georgia the state would be just about the dumbest location they could invade since it's one of the furthest states for them to get to.

Attached: member berries.jpg (1275x517, 100.09K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

that absolute retard is in prison at the moment, begging to be released to go join zelensky in defense of ukraine

Attached: 1423517436936.png (3160x3254, 1010.77K)