Was this really an accident...

Was this really an accident? I'm beginning to believe that this was done intentionally to see how Americans would respond to a nuclear attack.

Attached: 240px-2018_Hawaii_missile_alert.jpg (240x170, 11.51K)

post the image about the dude fucking his sister when he got the alert. i think it was a green text.

I tried that as well. Didnt work out well because we live in ohio though.

I know if fuck my sister. Again

Maybe it was real but they shot down the threat or used secret technology to deactivate the threat

>live in Ohio
it should’ve worked.

Attached: nuclear_threat_incest.png (1204x444, 128.53K)

Yeah ok Alex Jones

Could it be…

The ghost of Kviv?

Tick Tock breath mint UFO?

Yea, that was no accident. I wonder how many people offed themselves...

Lol I remember that ahahah good times

Who knows? Government is pretty goddamn incompetent. Wouldn't surprise me if they were preparing for something though.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

What is he fucking gay?!
Do you know how many dude would want this just to say they tried it?!
He received a gift and she was probably into it.

Incest is pretty common here, though. Most native or filipino families have that kind of thing and just never discuss it. It was tradition in Ancient Hawaii for your aunts or uncles to "instruct" you in sex. Also Hawaiians used to practice subincision. You don't want to know.
>t. Hawaiian

I slept through it and woke up to like 50 texts. Not even sure where I'd go if I had seen it. I live like 5 miles from Pearl Harbor/Hickam. Id probably be fucked.

Wtf that was real? When did it happen? Lmao what a shitpost

When was this again? I do distinctly rememeber it but I coulda swore it was like 4 years ago

apparently you havent noticed, but the governments and elite leadership of the world can do whatever it wants, without fear of "the people". all the people do is stand with signs outside the local government buildings and use social media about it. thats all that happens.

My sister is hot af and I feel nothing.
If you are aroused by your sister you are deranged

This guy is over reacting a bit they can just never talk about it again it’s just a funny story.

That’s really not that bad. Sure you have to live with the shame whenever you see her but just pretend it never happened and never bring it up again.
Also it was consensual, it’s not like he got the alert and went around raping and murdering. A few hundred years in purgatory, he’ll be alright

Lmao what board?

I think it was a real alert.
I think it was a real missile.
And I think the missile was shot down.

Hopefully it's not too memory-holed, but the USA fired a missile out of Seattle/Washington state, that one time. It was NOT a test.

Attached: SkunkBayWeatherPicOfMissile-e1528925864363.jpg (800x451, 32.88K)

It was a sub that launched a cruise missile.
There was an earthquake prediction on pol and it happened off Alaska just as predicted. Roque spook sub.

First off: sage. Second, embrace taboo and banish or execute dumb dysgenic apes like these

>a killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

>Was this really an accident? I'm beginning to believe that this was done intentionally to see how Americans would respond to a nuclear attack.
When did that happen again?

>ballistic missile threat

Why would you assume it was nuclear?

Alaskan here.
Please keep your shitty state to its self.

just some incel larping about this masturbation fantasy. probably doesn't even have a sister

>inquiring post about possible psy-op/qanon-tier stuff
>instantly derailed about incest story
man the kikes really know this board

It wasn't accidental. Almost no one mentions this but 48 hours earlier Japan sent out the same message advising people that a missile had been fired from North Korea and to seek shelter immediately. That was redacted after 5 minutes. The one in Hawaii was cancelled after 38 minutes. Both those figures are in line with the flight time of an ICBM.

The guy who pushed the button maintains that it was a legitimate early warning. The state first said that he had accidently selected the wrong button from a drop down menu but they also said that he had overheard a training video and thought it was a legit warning.

I had heard that a group of Japanese fishermen saw something shot down over the Pacific but there's no source for that and it's just conjecture at this point.

Bros...

>mfw on a BMD destroyer during 2016 kim jong un crisis
>mfw we got turned away from a port call to australia the day before docking because kim jong un
>mfw sat in south china sea for 4x days doing nothing while the rest of the ships went to australia because we're ballistic missile defense
why even live bros? i didnt get to bang any aussie hotties.

>subincision
Oh my god I looked it up why did I do that

Attached: 1624644400077.jpg (692x607, 14.76K)

Any Forums