Absolut World

Attached: 1207617263_0.jpg (300x425, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1hEwQ0HuW63T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: based Putin.png (1676x1218, 2.13M)

It's hilarious that some Mexicans want this. What are they gonna do with the land? Destroy all the infrastructure and have 29 babies each? Mexicans are 3rd worlders who have a sort of slave mentality-- they know theyre not capable of anything so they just stick their hands out. If every south American died today, tomorrow would be a brighter day.

>What are they gonna do with the land?
Whatever the fuck we want. That's the idea.

vocaroo.com/1hEwQ0HuW63T

Attached: D71FAA00-51D2-4691-93C6-CDF889FF5261.jpg (587x880, 166.74K)

Mexican Andy really fell off

>here's le cherrypicked meme image xD
thank you for your reply. didn't even listed to the audio file.

Just stay south and do whatever you want there.

Gigabased

Russia.will help us against the amerihordes

Attached: images (13).jpg (471x650, 69.88K)

I'd help the subhuman Mexicans just to spite and humiliate people like yourself.

Okay Sanchez

Honestly, if Mexico forcibly retook California and Texas I would support them. And I suspect a large number of anons would too.

Go back, ese

>cherrypicked

Attached: laugh.jpg (1200x654, 130.02K)

user, the subhumans, no matter if they are niggers, spics, or other browns, think the only reason that all the areas on earth that are settled by white people have such a better standard of living, safety, and freedom, is because the land is better than their land. That the reason the USA is better than Mexico is because the land the USA is on is better than the land Mexico is on. That the land is easier to farm, or has more resources, or less predators, or whatever. They don’t understand that the areas white people are in are better because white people make it better. They are too dumb to understand

Hail Russia!

Keep going, when you have to depend on Sanchez one day in the battlefield, he'll just forget to send you supplies as you get mowed down by some incompetent Russian.

Nah they gonna be slaves for the NWO local jews and suck their cocks when they turn 3

Yes.

Vodka is so shit. Don't drink that shit. Drink bourbon or rye whiskey.

You know, I'd almost agree to this. Also, thanks for not taking Oklahoma.

>muh whites!
Refuted by poverty in Western Europe and many European Areas of Latin America.

nice try you fuckin bean

basado

Attached: 1646243823161.png (996x854, 429.52K)

I did not mention poverty. Interesting that you did though. I mentioned standard of living, safety, and freedom. Why don’t you go take a look at those metrics and notice that they only loosely correlate with class, but heavily correlate with skin color

This is what I meant when I said the browns were too stupid to understand. You think it’s about the wealth of a land. You proved my point with your response, which is always funny to see

Tell your relatives to fix their own country, Sanchez. Your stupid people are wasting their time picking crops in California when they should go back to Mexico and pick crops there.

Drunken spic OP bull torturer.

Kys ameriglobos

Mexico already had a coat of arms before your italian and starving irish granparents even conceived your mutted ass

Attached: images (14).jpg (480x640, 36.18K)

>sell mostly empty land
>people you sell it to make use of it
>Noo it was ours give it back
>go to war
>get rekt
>sell more mostly empty land
>people you sell it to make use of it
>show up 150 years later and spread like smallpox
>will eventually take back the land through Chinese breeding tactics, but it will be useless, like you
Gratz I guess

Attached: 47245168-7FB9-463F-96D4-7C848D5927C1.jpg (1293x2911, 691.07K)

Kill all spic demons

Attached: texasFeels.png (560x533, 151.47K)

Mongoloid mongrels with Semite and African admixture were BTFO by Siberian Americans.

Attached: 14D21129-3C56-4B88-9B6B-40878386F954.jpg (586x454, 148.68K)

Poverty doesn't just come from 'wealth of the land.' It's a multivariable result. You are retarded.

I would to see it turn into a literal 3rd world shithole, just like they did after they gained independence from Spain

bump

Attached: 1643131574699.png (1000x1000, 257.6K)

Ameriglobos are just jealous we are a real nation with culture and history and not some.patchwork of different mutt ethnicities slaves of the jew corporations that go to die for Israel kek.

Amerikkka has no historical or cultural foundation. Its a divided country and will collapse sooner or latter

Attached: images (2).png (550x550, 53.61K)