UKRAINIANS PAYING $1500 IN BTC FOR COACH RED PILLS LOCATION

He is back in Kharkov and there is a group of Ukraianins actively looking for him and currently offering $1500 in Bitcoin for his location.

If you aren't aware RT showed some of Coach's videos nationwide in Russia, videos where he praises Putin and calls the Ukrainians scum. They credit him (by his real name) as an American analyst living in Ukraine. He's going to die.

Search his real name Gonzalo Lira in Cyrillic and you will get tons of Russian news site hits. These guys offering money are in every stream chat he does asking for info.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-02_234335.jpg (720x768, 186.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo
youtube.com/watch?v=PcOav_-kkx8
youtu.be/5zXeIBIpXfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He will be a martyr that shows how barbaric they really are.

got any links to kino videos of him?

>$1500 in Bitcoin
Damn they really are dirt poor kek

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-02_235141.jpg (624x160, 41.42K)

I meant to say 15000

whatever happens CRP deserves what's coming to him for being an idiot.

youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo

>guy looks like absolute shit
>calls himself coach "redpill"
>moves to some slavic shithole where the price of living is incredibly low and the women will do anything for American dollars
>some of his tips for dealing with women are really solid
>political views are absolutely retarded

he doesn't deserve to die, but his political opinions were almost always fucking dumb. why was he praising Russia lmao? what a retard. any source or info on this by the way?

also are Ukrainians really going to do shit? I doubt it

Some people are theorizing be went to Kiev in the first place to propagandize and is being paid by the Russians. It was very odd for him to go to Kiev despite admitting he knew the invasion would begin soon, because he has to "sign some business papers". It's once he got to Kiev and started making videos on the street and confronting journalists (calling them "system pigs", videos on his channel) at the Kiev hotel that Russia showed his videos nationwide. He got thrown out of his hotel for being a "Putin propagandist" by hotel management.

He is back home in Kharkov now.

some one from switzerland said he was archiving all his recordings can we summon swissfag?

lmao rip cockroach pill, fucking retard forgot this isn't just internet fun times

Attached: spc.png (455x455, 9.95K)

dude literally has half-dozen Russian guards at any given time good luck taking him alive

R.I.P

He later made a video where he takes his glasses off and looks directly into the screen and says that Russian news outlets have mistranslated him and taken him out of context, that he loves the Ukrainian people and would never disrespect them, etc. He is afraid.

He's okay for a boomer I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-gVwJaGC9c

Saw a video of him, this guy is completely retarded if he thinks he can just broadcast his opinion in a middle of a war thorn country.
It's not like ucros don't speak english. He's fucking death.

COACHCOIN TO THE MOON!! BUY BUY BUY!!!

>It was very odd for him to go to Kiev
There were a ton of westerners in Ukraine just for the easy pus.
>youtube.com/watch?v=PcOav_-kkx8

At the very least he will get the shit beaten out of him by Ukraianins. I mean within hours of that piece airing in Russia (and Ukraine) with his videos with dubbed Russian audio/subtitles he got kicked out of the Kiev hotel he was at for being a Putin propagandist. I don't think he expected his videos to get picked up by Russian media. He's fucked.

I thought Ukraine was a democracy? Why are people trying to kill an intellectual?

Yeah but he lives in Ukraine. He lives in Kharkov. He got stuck in Kiev temporarily and was sperging out saying he had to get back to his wife and kids in Kiev. Why go at all when you know an invasion is coming any day? Seems odd.

seems like a low amount when you realize its just 1500 usd instead of 1500 bitcoin

People tend to not like smug foreigners who live in your country shitting on it and sucking off the man invading it. At the very least he's going to get his ass kicked.

He made a video denouncing Putin's actions and saying his words were taken out of context by the russian media. For some reason he took the video down again though, don't see it on his channel anymore.

Who's this dude? Some kind of MGTOW expert? I've seen him on some other streams.
His stance is pretty realistic on the situation for the most part, but him denying Russian airstrikes on civilian targets as possible false flags is pretty stupid if you're in a war zone.

I can see why people would want to lynch the guy given the situation.
Funny enough I think the Hotel he got kicked out off for his views got shelled the next day, and the train station he passed through as well.

Attached: portrait.png (48x48, 5.63K)

According to it's 15000. I mistyped in OP.

Your existence is so insignificant and irrelevant, you mean nothing to me. Even if you are "Catalan", you're an ant to me. Sometimes I like to stop and conversate with ants, because it amuses me so. You exist for such a short time on this planet, and think that just because you subscribe to some bandwagon ideology that makes you stunning and brave, when all that means is you're a fucking superficial vacuous retard who doesn't understand what purpose means. You will live your life going from one fad to the next trying to "fit in" only to realize you never lived at all. And when you tie the noose and cope with a rope, remember me. Remember me as your final thoughts purge in to the abyss of the void. Remember me. Forever. I write the AI of the future, what do you do with your insignificant life? The answer is nothing. You will die a loser and nobody will remember you. Future historians will remember me for my work I did. They will not remember some insignificant nobody who LARPed on Any Forums once upon a time. The only passing you will be doing is away.

Attached: 1645024223891.png (622x515, 45.43K)

Dumb boomer played with fire and got burnt

Coach explaining how he was kicked out of 5 star Kiev hotel for being a "Putin propagandist" after his videos were shown in Russian news media

youtu.be/5zXeIBIpXfc

Just a few mins in

He got his traction during the MGTOW/TRP rise back around 2019. I was a fool once to listen to his ideas for a months, which only alienated me from my girlfriend. I'm surprised he still wasn't banned from jewtube despite all of that. Only the russian thing pushed him off the seat now

Attached: megumin-ted.png (700x486, 351.39K)

I know nothing about this guy but he seems like some cringe conservative boomer trying to get in on the pua/"manosphere" thing, he probably shills for Putin because he thinks he's a sigma male or some shit

>which only alienated me from my girlfriend

Yeah he did take it down. That's what makes me think he was paid by Russians to do this shit. He can't be so stupid to think he can blatantly talk shit and not get fucked up.