Do you think nuclear war will really happen or is Putin bluffing?

Do you think nuclear war will really happen or is Putin bluffing?

Attached: Trinity Test.jpg (1483x1000, 227.04K)

If nuclear war unironically happens it'll be Israel that starts it.
They would nuke every one of their fucking neighbors today if they could get away with it.

If it was going to happen it would have happened already.
We keep arming his enemies and he doesn’t do shit.

Nukes are fake. Always have been, just more bullshit to keep the peasants scared

He doesnt seem like the type of person to bluff.

whenever i get a fart bubble trapped in my cheeks thats what it probably looks like

Putin has made threats and followed up on them in the past.
Hope you don't live in a big city.

There are already nukes being used in wars, tactical and small nukes. If you mean the total destruction of the planet with nukes then no.

do you think if either president suddenly turned to their people and said "launch the nukes" they would proceed? Can they even do that?

I think they could do an high altitude airburst over Kiev and shut down their power and let them all shit their pants. The west isn't taking them seriously and Russia really fucking hates that.

a 10 megaton airburst over a city for the EMP and light show isn't past possibility. It would send a powerful message as well. What do they have to lose at this point

ignore "nukes are fake" faggots. but in all likelihood, no. im not that lucky

No. Here's why: Putin is not the only one who controls if a nuke is launched or not. Nukes will never be launched as long as humans are involved in 'pulling the trigger'.

Maybe not the whole planet, but my guess is that major cities and all around them would me obliterated

Yes, probably

I think we need to be careful and make moves based on the assumption that Putin is unhinged. At least until he passes away.

How else could this end? Either Putin is killed or he nukes the world away

nuclear false flag imminent

dumbest post I've seen all fucking day thanks user. You're country literally vaporized 2 cities to speed up a surrender from a war that was already won.

Russia isn't going to launch the nukes unless their own territory is invaded. Which isn't gonna happen.

If he pops one high over a Ukrainian city I think the west will all take a huge fucking step back.

So what? All its neighbors are shit hole countries.

if you unironically believe this there is no hope for you. quit being fucking retarded and realize not everything is a god damn conspiracy

Do you really think a few kilograms of Uranium or Plutonium can wipe out an entire country ?
(((Who))) taught you this ?

Don’t care. I’m nowhere near any of his targets

>what is basic physics