Share all the .webm's you have of Ukrainian soldiers shooting civilians, torturing captured Russians, being scum

Share all the .webm's you have of Ukrainian soldiers shooting civilians, torturing captured Russians, being scum

Attached: cat.webm (640x1136, 1.01M)

Did I say this was a rekt thread, stupid mutt?

there's two options for you are.
1. a russian with a vpn
2. a literal sycophantic cuckold

Attached: 1634740188883.jpg (1500x1318, 527.44K)

wtf I hate Ukrainians now.

Got a problem with watching your fellow bugmen succumb to your living hell, chink?

Attached: 151245531.webm (480x360, 943.9K)

Anglo version of hohols seething. Look at him!

Attached: 16462326420480.jpg (780x843, 146.37K)

kek

>pointing out the truth is seething
kek no wonder russians live in a fantasy world.

this was the biggest warcrime

Attached: 1646113853906.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Animal gore thread?

Attached: 2B4707AD-1E41-4105-9E66-3F4DDD38BFAE.jpg (922x588, 54.75K)

>you hurts my feelnings
>truth
UK did nothing wrong for once, lmao.

china stands with ukraine btw
captcha: XDANT

Every webm I've seen has either been Ukrainians being pieces of shit, or Russians rightfully drone striking them in retaliation.

I remember i raged so hard at that video but now i don't feel anything why?

If Russians showed me a video of that and that was my leader I would've surrendered.

>now i don't feel anything why?
because they were going to do it with or without the camera.

that video is like 15 years old, our souls have been damaged by constant exposure to extreme violence on the internet

Anyone got a link to the full vid? I've got one that cuts off when they light up the cross.

>how did they not see her?
Oh they saw her. Bugs just dont care

You're desensitized now. Tends to happen online, up until you see it in real life, then it might be different, or not. I do not know.

yeah no shit all the christians are fleeing
find me a christian making molotov cocktails i'll give u $50

Attached: 1646220550139.webm (404x720, 2.64M)

Nah I still cringed at that a little bit. Animal cruelty still gets me.

Attached: 1634511663471.webm (264x480, 1.98M)

>you hurt my feelings
was that a freudian slip? or did you just imply that making fun of your shithole country hurts your feelings? either way I'm gonna keep doing it lmao.

>making retard molotovs
no one tell them

tell me
what do u know about the cocktails

what does it mean if you wince at animal cruelty but not people being hurt as much? funkytown doesn't really do anything to me anymore, but animals being slaughtered bothers me

GET THE FUCK HERE NOW

Yknow youd think chinese people would treat the road like lava by now. They jump over escalator tops because one lady gets escalater'd but thousands of chinks die in the roads and its all hunky dorey

You wrap the rag around the outside you never dip it.

It means you've lost all connection to your fellow man, God, and are probably a living, breathing, talking example of the Nietzschean subhuman, although living is a stretch I suppose.
t. Nietzschean subhuman

Attached: 1638426385773.jpg (1680x1680, 368.8K)

>NATO invasion into Russia will be made with Chinese troops.
We're hitting levels of retarded that shouldn't even be possible

This little stunt lost us the war.

actually i feel closer to god than ever

Cheerfully making tools to burn other humans alive.

humans deserve it animals don't. congratulations you're not as evil as you think.

The prerequisite of being close to God is being close to your fellow man first user.

You're an NPC if you're not fighting

Nope this one fucks with me as much as the cute hispanic girl shoving a drill up that puppy's ass. Just why man. It hurts knowing theres people who would even fathom doing shit like this, let alone ACTUALLY FUCKING DOING IT.

>the cute hispanic girl shoving a drill up that puppy's ass
I'm not asking you to post it, in fact please don't, but what the fuck? Are you making shit up or did that really happen?

Why do these morons need to film everything they do

>who would even fathom doing shit like this
Sometimes I think about what's the worst thing you can do to another human.
I've come to the conclusion that physical pain, regardless of how painful or prolonged it is, is ultimately pointless.
Chaining them up to a wall, decapitating their family members in front of them and then keeping them alive seems like the most fucked up thing to do.
How do thoughts like this even enter my head? Who the fuck knows.
Serb genes I suppose.

Attached: 1543532167124.png (240x240, 32.39K)