SCREENCAP THIS IMMEDIATELY

After Soviet Union Broke up, the USSR lost dozens of scattered nukes all across the country. Most were safely recovered once new government stepped in. The ones that weren't recovered ended up in Ukraine. Ukraine kept it a secret from the rest of the global public international community. the people running ukraine with chinese support were planning on genociding 90%+ of white Russians supported by a Chinese invasion in the north eastern regions.

How many nukes? From what I know it could be anywhere from 1-4 Max. I personally think they have atleast one functioning nuke.

Why? As the war drags on and Ukraine loses more and more land, the higher ups are going to nuke themselves and claim Russian responsibility in order to get NATO involved against Russia.

Whats the true reason Putin is invading Ukraine? He knows they have nukes which were getting ready to have been used on Russians. This is why Russian troops took over Chernobyl so quickly and why the radiation has increased tremendously.

From Putin's sources he doesn't believe the nuke(s) are functional and therefore he felt safe to invade as ukrianians used Chernobyl to make the recovered nuke fully operational.

PUTIN IS WRONG and His sources have been feeding him disinformation. The more land Russians take the closer they are to getting blamed for a nuclear attack that's incoming.

This is why Putin said he wants to "demilitarize" Ukraine. "Demilitarize" is code word for De-nuclearize.

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-220837~2.png (1080x678, 975.89K)

>zoomer
>memeflag
kys

False flag will most likely occur after Russians take over Kiev. Although I don't know exactly how they plan on detonating the device as they probably don't have warheads and will have to truck it in and than explode it. So they could false flag 20 days after Kiev falls.

Ukriane will bring in NATO against Russia. This will cause nuclear war. The think I don't understand nis how the fuck will NATO disable Russian nukes? I don't know how they are going to do it but Frome what I saw they seem very fucking confident.

NATO invasion into Russia will be made with Chinese troops.

Most of the “nukes” had concrete warheads. They claimed it was because the soviets were scamming, but in reality it’s because nukes are a scam.

>After Soviet Union Broke up, the USSR lost dozens
stopped reading here

Interdasting. Fuck the shills

Nukes degrade after a few years without maintenance and you need an entire nuclear program (which Ukraine does not have) to maintain them.

>I personally think they have atleast one functioning nuke.
Mayyyybe. Hmm, even if they dont - there is a shit load in the US, they could have send them one. This actually doesnt sound schizo at all, chinks definitely want our land for themself.

Ukraine gave up their nukes in exchange for guaranteed sovereignty. I bet they don't regret that at all.

Just disable the atoms and the catastrophe is averted

thats not how nukes work
they have expiration date you know?

Want to partner up, play some hockey and kick Chinese ass?

all russian nukes probably rusted out and nonfunctional by now, just look at the scoobydoo convoy

Nukes are a gigantic psyop. Uranium don't explode.

>Kremlinbots resorting to the WMD argument
Can they come up with anything original or are they literally 20 years behind, or more, in every aspect of war?

Nukes have plutonium, and what was dropped on Japan then?

yeah, op is a retarded faggot but there is some credibility in that. Nukes got lost and many are still not found to this day, so what are the chances that with our shitty soviet documentation and not giving a fuck about civilian safety they didn't even know one is lost?

they took chernobyl early as a staging area for kiev retard
ukr would have to ground assault to retake because shelling would be max stupidity

the more I read about nukes, watch test videos, watch the old safety psa's from Cold War it's obvious nukes aren't real. you have scientists that say 100 small nukes would cause nuclear winter but over 2,500 nukes have allegedly been tested. underground, above ground, in the ocean, atmosphere. NUKES ARE NOT REAL

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-225024~3.png (1080x262, 48.33K)

read what I said you mass replying nigger

Japan was carpetbombed. People got sick because materials used for construction contaminated environment when destroyed. future generations got sick because of contaminated environment. The nuke propaganda was shilled so hard they claimed to have nuclear hand grenades that nobody would throw, nuclear tipped bullets. it's pure retardation to keep peaople afraid.

memeflag
>>disregard

>the more I read about nukes, watch test videos, watch the old safety psa's from Cold War it's obvious nukes aren't real
Ok faggot kike

>carpetbombed
Go eat a furburger

>someone can secretly have functioning nukes and they can leave them sitting around for decades.

Confirmed for not knowing jack shit about nuclear weapons.

The core material naturally suffers on long timescales from radioactive decay and thus must be replaced on an appropriate basis to keep the weapon in service (i.e ready for war).

The UN has absolutely air fucking tight motioning on all Uranium and Plutonium processing that goes on throughout the world. You cannot hide a nuke, or at least not for the long run.

Attached: 1616708197944.jpg (400x400, 32.95K)

they are going to false flag a nuke in ukraine to start nuclear genocide while klause and friends are hanging out in ant artica

I'm waiting for WW3 faggot. Our only hope is this system burning to the ground and starting over again. go to twatter amd plebbit to shill your fear to the niggercattle. Also nukes aren't real.

Legit loling that there are fucking retards on here who think nukes can just be stored in a warehouse or buried as if it were a crate of rifles in cosmoline. Fucking KEK.

Yeah just break their nuclei. That will do the trick

>and therefore he felt safe to invade as ukrianians used Chernobyl to make the recovered nuke fully operational.
ahem
>puts on top hat and tap dancing shoes
>picks up cane
hey hey hey nigger this is stupid
It’s really fucking stupid
Hey nigger this is really fucking duuuumb
It’s just so fucking stupid
It’s just so goddamn stupid
i can’t believe you keep posting this shit-iii-iiiit

What do you think Chernobyl was used for? Why do you think the Russian took over Chernobyl so quickly? Who do you think runs the UN? The same fucking people running Ukraine.

I hope they fail to take out Russia's missiles prior to invasion and you burn in nuclear fire along with all you uneducated clowns

It will have degraded by now, essentially a dirty bomb

>You cannot hide a nuke,
>satellites

fuck off my board memeflag

Attached: 1643258495385.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

>system burning
As long as age of consent is lowered im ready for the new normal.... because that implies the leadership is reasonable and realistic.

test

Attached: works cited.jpg (750x738, 20.71K)

Jesus will save us from ourselves !!! (pic related)

Attached: 3kh2y5.jpg (888x500, 113.3K)

Without service, most thermonuclear warheads are worthless in 10 years. Their boost is dead by then and needs to be refreshed.

Newfag alert

Attached: lG1rIyX36xzXa_tzkG5RgWdwRKGqepq1kRHm8NBTnhY.jpg (715x605, 116.26K)

do you think a smoldering rotten heap of a nuclear ruin that exploded almost 40 years ago is going to have boxes of brand new refined u-235 or weapons grade plutonium lying around?
you know a nuclear weapon isn’t made by just pouring random glowing green Simpsons goo out of a barrel into a bomb casing, right?

>boost
Infinite boosters!

if a nuke goes off we know USA made it

All you need is a good chemist

Definitely not made in china

>chinese troops
Lmao

No, what YOU need is a good chemist

This