Smoking weed is based

Drinking alcohol is degenerate

Attached: 1643754539735.jpg (512x640, 35.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mQER0A0ej0M?t=327
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both are activities for losers, real alphas drink animal blood and channel with selene under the full moon after sacrificing 12 goats

youtu.be/mQER0A0ej0M?t=327

A fucking leaf

Ewwww no thanks I’m gonna eat and impossible whopper and inject 5G of ketamine and then smoke dmt thanks

>Be footfag fuentes
>working up a sweat at RSBN
>people in office notice odour
>trace to nick long hours in loafers
>hints dropped 3 days
>smell doesn't improve and gets worse
>HR is brought and kindly mentions his stink
>HR tries to spare foot fags feelings saying he is hustling and they like his hustle
>Cringe demented footfag fuentes gets angry
>paces around office ranting red faced
>claims racial conspiracy against him
>hr loses patience and demands he change shoes and socks
>fuentes storms out and is terminated

LMAO imagine thinking you will save your nation with good optics when your scentics game is WAY OFF

I agree alcohol is degenerate, and alcohol annoys me more than weed because of how normalized it is, but weed is bad too.
In 1990, 80% of people wanted weed illegal. Now it's like 25%. Sad times. Banning alcohol was based too, and contrary to what public schools tell us, it worked. Alcohol consumption went way down, and every alcohol related problem such as death, accidents, crime, domestic abuse, divorce, infant mortality, suicide, health problems, hospital stays, etc were lowered.

Smoking weed is for rap loving tree hugging faggots

Attached: 20220302_210701.jpg (4032x1908, 1.63M)

>b-but why was prohibition repealed
The Rockefellers wanted it repealed. That's literally it.

This. Cannabis is the natural spiritual sacrament of the Aryan race.

Cringe. Weed is for hippie niggers with dreadlocks. You stink.

Blunts are for niggers, I repeat, blunts are for niggers. You were never meant to inhale and hold cigar paper smoke. Even cigar smokers don't do it. The reason that the gov doesn't step in is because it ghetto culture and they want those people in a medical state.

based Big Lez

A lot of my current friends are junkies. Honestly, all drugs are pretty degen. Pot is the least harmful at least but it makes you lazy and fat. Alcohol even just a bit every now and then isn't good for your liver. Alcoholism is hell

Even a single sip of alcohol is really bad for your body. Your cells start going into panic mode and your mental ability decreases.

ITT: lots of incels who never got invited to a party rofl

It's really demoralizing how normalized alcohol is. Go to the grocery store, there's 1 or 2 or even 3 entire aisles of it. Go to a restaurant, there's an entire separate menu for alcohol, and then half the regular menu is alcohol too. Turn on the tv, alcohol commercials (especially during sports events, when emotions are running high, which is a psychological trick to associate good spirits with the beer ad you just saw). Watch any movie or tv show, they're getting a casual drink. Watch the news, the anchors are making light jokes about grabbing a drink as if they're not literally talking about drugs. Most people don't even know Oktoberfest didn't introduce alcohol until recently. They went 100 years with no alcohol at Oktoberfest, now you go and it's just people pissing everywhere, people passed out, people throwing up on you. Alcohol is hell and I hate it. Fucking ban it.

you have to be a fag to beleive this
>weed makes you gay

Go have another Molson ice you fucking degenerate alcoholic

This
What happened to your convoy fag?

I prefer Evan Williams bourbon whiskey, not really a beer fan

>I prefer destroying my brain cells this way instead of this way
The way boozers talk is just weird.

I'll still be alive and drinking long after you killed yourself due to the crippling depression of being a handholdless virgin, cheers!

I only hold hands with my wife. Other girls are icky.

Correct

I'm sure that you have a case in the closet. Why don't you prove how big of a man you are and see how many bottles you can chug, faggot.

Weed is fun but you don't want to make it a habit, or it will control you.

t. wax addict

Attached: EmfYmzKXMAEvGBS.jpg (1070x1055, 387.5K)

It's not for me unless i drink it. Get too tired. Only drug i do as i got older is mushrooms when i need to defrag my brain. I miss coke though you get shit done on that

Coke is overrated, IMO. 30 minutes of fun, then you have to redose or make the decision to stop. Then you're depressed cause you dont have any more coke. lame

Kek - mega vaxxor. I know a few Pfizer junkies myself