(((Zelensky))) fucked Urkaine

There is a reason Ukraine has never been able to join NATO and its not because of Russia.
Ukraine is among the top corrupt nations in the corruption index alongside Russia.

Aside from that, all Zelinsky had to do was end the 8 year civil war to join NATO and none of this would have happened.
Instead, despite Crimea seceding in 2014, he chose to war with Dunbass for another 8 years preventing a NATO treaty since you cannot join while at war.
Zelinsky cut the power off to Dobass in 2017 and it has been getting Russian electricity every since.

Now Zelinsky being a civilian comedian in a position of military power, is telling civlians to arm themselves and to make Molotov cocktails despite them being obsolete after ww2.

He is just larping as a leader to kill as many Europeans as possible. Fuck Putin he is a stupid monkey for not just settling for Donbass and getting trolled but zelenisky trolled him with constantly shelling Donbass.

Attached: 6454365.jpg (600x389, 23.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrentTelenko/status/1499164245250002944
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's also the poorest country in europe

All he had to do was join NATO and Russia would not have the balls to inavde.

Ask yourselves, why did he not join NATO?

So many Billionaires with Israeli citizenship...why are the people poor?

Attached: Zvi.jpg (450x350, 25.13K)

They tried. America and Germany dragged their feet and made sure it was denied. Quit being a nigger.

Tried what yid?
Ukraine chose not too. Ukraine wanted to change all of NATO's rules to accept them instead of ending the civil war the main disqualifyer.

Tried joining NATO, which you then went on to presume. And no, they were flatly denied.
"ENDING THE CIVIL WAR" yeah, fuck-off Russian puppet states in the making, let's all sing Kumbayah while Crimea and 2/3 of the coast is taken, real fuckin' genius plan there, mutt

>And no, they were flatly denied.
TELL US WHY THEN NIGGER

I want Zelensky to force fuck raw me while calling me a dirty goyim

>corruption index

>let's all sing Kumbayah while Crimea and 2/3 of the coast is taken, real fuckin' genius plan there, mutt
How is that bravado working out? How about pragmatism instead of the blind retardation of poking a super power without being in NATO. They are larping

>"POKING A MAJOR SUPAR POWAAAR"
The same one sending in 1960's trucks and tanks getting the tires blown out of them? That one, nigger? Really, nigger?

twitter.com/TrentTelenko/status/1499164245250002944
BUT MY BASED PUTIN RIGHT

Muh /k/ memes.
Since when did Russians ever give a fuck about casualties? Ukraine is still going to lose and everyone knows it.
The soviets got raped in ww2 as well, it didn't matter for the Germans.

I doubt Zelnisky making Volkssturm of civilians will change it either. I'm waiting for the faggot to run.

Attached: 132423.jpg (640x335, 65.07K)

>I-I-I'm expecting the strong to be weak in all things, secretly, giving me the truer victory
Tell yourself that. Sometimes a crumbling empire hitting on a people defending their homeland deserves a fucking grave. Das vadanya, Mutt.

>MY BASED PUTIN RIGHT
No you sad zogbot

Attached: 465447.jpg (2109x3058, 2.4M)

MY BASED PUTIN RIGHT

>Mutt.
Nice proxy

Feel free to answer next time

Even if he had fully recognized Russia's annexation of Crimea and the separatist regions in the Donbass (which was politically impossible for him), thereby ending territorial disputes, Russia would have invaded before Ukraine could officially join. Russia under Putin would NEVER allow Ukraine to join.

The invasion is stupid because Russia had already prevented Ukraine joining indefinitely by establishing territorial disputes. There was no need to escalate.

>Russia would have invaded before Ukraine could officially join. Russia under Putin would NEVER allow Ukraine to join.
Bullshit, he had the opportunity to join. 8 years of civil war along all the years Ukraine existed after the USSR collapsed.

Putin would never have the balls to attack NATO

You're assuming two people with American IP addresses disagreeing with you are the same guy? Are you on medication, and is it consistent?

>Ukraine is still going to lose and everyone knows it.

They've already won. Enjoy your nothingburger.

Yes yes, the term mutt isn't a common term used by non Americans to insult Americans.
You must be new here

>Russia under Putin would NEVER allow Ukraine to join
Furthermore, why is it relevant what Putin thinks? Zelinsky didn't give a shit and was trying to join NATO anyway.

Again, why was Ukraine refused from NATO? None of you clowns dare to answer. They are not weak victims. They are weak niggers poking a bigger one.

Why are you not in NATO Finland? Are you going to cry like a bitch too if you start losing a war?

>which was politically impossible for him
very true. Turns out the most valuable parts for his foreign masters are inhabited by Russians, not Ukrainians.

Attached: 235345236g.jpg (2988x1834, 961.88K)